편마비 환자의 팔 뻗기 과제 수행 시 목표거리와 건·환측 사용에 따른 운동시간과 체간의 움직임 분석
Analysis of Movement Time and Trunk Motions According to Target Distances and Use of Sound and Affected Side During Upper Limb Reaching Task in Patients With Hemiplegia
The aim of this study was to investigate effects of reaching distance on movement time and trunk kinematics in hemiplegic patients. Eight hemiplegic patients participated in this study. The independent variables were side (sound side vs. affected side) and target distance (70%, 90%, 110%, and 130% of upper limb). The dependent variables were movement time measured by pressure switch and trunk kinematics measured by motion analysis device. Two-way analysis of variance with repeated measures was used with Bonferroni post-hoc test. (1) There were significant main effects in side and reaching distance for movement time (p=.01, p=.02). Post-hoc test revealed that there was a significant difference between 110% and 130% of reaching distance (p=.01). (2) There was a significant main effect in side and reaching distance for trunk flexion (p=.01, p=.00). Post-hoc test revealed that there were significant differences in all pair-wise reaching distance comparison. (3) There was a significant side by target distance interaction for trunk rotation (p=.04). There was a significant main effect in target distance (p=.00). Post-hoc test revealed that there were significant differences between 70% and 110%, 70% and 130%, 90% and 110%, 90% and 130% of target distance. It was known that trunk flexion is used more than trunk rotation during reaching task in hemiplegic patients from the findings of this study. It is also recommended that reaching training is performed with limiting trunk movement within 90% of target distance whereas reaching training is performed incorporating with trunk movement beyond 90% of target distance in patients with hemiplegia.
- 유원규, 박지혁, 유은영 등. 팔뻗기 과제 수행시 수행거리가 체간과 팔의 움직임에 미치는 영향. 대한작업치료학회지. 2004;12(2):61-71.
- Cirstea MC, Levin MF. Compensatory strategies for reaching in stroke. Brain. 2000;123(Pt 5):940-953.
- Gronley JK, Newsam CJ. Mulroy SJ, et al. Electromyographic and kinematic analysis of the shoulder during four activities of daily living in men with C6 tetraplegia. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2000;37(4):423-432.
- Judd CM, McClelland GH, Ryan CS. Data Analysis: A model-comparison approach. San Diego, Harcourt Brace College Publisher, 1989.
- Kaminski TR, Bock C, Gentile AM. The coordination between trunk and arm motion during pointing movements. Exp Brain Res. 1995;106(3):457-466.
- Koshland GF, Galloway JC, Nevoret-Bell CJ. Control of the wrist in three-joint arm movements to multiple directions in the horizontal plane. J Neurophysiol. 2000;83(5):3188-3195.
- Levin MF, Cirstea CM, Archambault P, et al. Impairment and compensation of reaching in hemiparetic and cerebral palsied patients. Bernstein's Traditions in Motor Control. 2001.
- Levin MF, Michaelsen SM, Cirstea CM, et al. Use of the trunk for reaching targets placed within and beyond the reach in adult hemiparesis. Exp Brain Res. 2002;143(2):171-180.
- Levin MF, Selles RW, Verheul MH, et al. Coordination of agonist and antagonist muscles in stroke patients: Implications for normal motor control. Brain Res. 2000;853(2):352-369.
- Mark LS, Nemeth K, Gardner D, et al. Postural dynamics and the preferred critical boundary for visually guided reaching. J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform. 1997;23(5):1365-1379.
- Page SJ. Levine P, Sisto S, et al. Stroke patients' and therapists' opinions of constraint-induced movement therapy. Clin Rehabil. 2002;16(1):55-60.
- Roby-Brami A, Fuchs S, Mokhtari M, et al. Reaching and grasping strategies in hemiparetic patients. Motor Control. 1997;1(1):72-91.
- Roby-Brami A, Feydi A, Pierot L, et al. Recovery of reaching and grasping in hemiparetic patients. Preliminary analysis of the structure-function relationship. Progress in motor control. Penn State University, 1999.
- Roby-Brami A, Feydy A, Combeaud M, et al. Motor compensation and recovery for reaching in stroke patients. Acta Neurol Scand. 2003;107(5):369-381.
- Rose SA, DeLuca PA, Davis RB, et al. Kinematic and kinetic evaluation of the ankle after lengthening of the gastrocnemius fascia in children with cerebral palsy. J Pediatr Orthop. 1993;13(6):727-732.
- Saling M, Stelmach GE, Mescheriakov S, et al. Prehension with trunk assisted reaching. Bebav Brain Res. 1996;80(1-2):153-160.
- Shurnway-Cook A, Woolacott MH. Motor Control: Translating research into clinical practice. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006:444.
- Thielman GT, Dean CM, Gentile AM. Rehabilitation of reaching after stroke: Task-related training versus progressive resistive exercise. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004;85(10):1613-1618.
- Thielman GT, Kaminski T, Gentile AM Rehabilitation of reaching after stroke: Comparing 2 training protocols utilizing trunk restraint. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2008;22(6):697-705.
- Tonk KY, Mak AF. Development of computer-based environment for simulating the voluntary upper-limb movements of persons with disability. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2001;39(4):414-421.
- Wang J, Stelmach GE. Coordination among the body segments during reach-to-grasp action involving the trunk. Exp Brain Res. 1998;123(3):346-350.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기