지역별 청소년 건강위험행위 비교 - 대도시, 중소도시, 군 지역을 중심으로 -
Comparative Study of Youth Health Risk Behaviors by Region: Focused on Metropolitan Areas, Medium Sized and Small City Areas, and Rural Areas
Purpose: This study was done to compare health risk behavior prevalence for youth living in metropolitan, medium sized and small cities or rural area, in order to enhance understanding regional differences. Methods: For this study, data from the 2006 Youth Health Risk Behavior Online Survey collected by the Korean Center for Disease Control were analyzed using SPSS. Results: In the metropolitan areas, prevalence for disease and perceived obesity were higher than in other areas. Lack of intense or moderate physical activity, obesity, fast food intake, and insufficient sleep showed higher prevalence than in rural areas. Prevalence of lifetime smoking, lifetime alcohol consumption, present alcohol use, fruit intake less than once a day, and not wearing a seat belt were higher in rural areas than in urban areas. Gender, smoking, and alcohol use were correlated. Spearman correlation between living with parent and skipping breakfast were significant. Smoking, alcohol use, and sexual behavior were correlated. Conclusion: As significant differences in prevalence of youth health risk behaviors exist between regional areas, health education and health promotion programs considering these differences have to be developed and implemented for adolescents. Programs for prevention of smoking and alcohol use, programs for improvement of fruit intake and safety are suggested for adolescents in rural areas, whereas programs to enhance physical activity and obesity management are suggested for adolescents in metropolitan areas.
- Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs. (1999). 1998 National health and nutrition survey. Seoul: Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs.
- Lee, E. S., & Kim, H. Y. (2008). The related factors on health risk behaviors among high school students. Journal of Korean Society of Maternal Child health, 12, 255-265.
- Lee, J. M. (2005). A comparison of the health behavior and the health condition of the elementary school pupils in the rural areas and the urban areas. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- Perry, C. L. (1999). Creating health behavior change. how to develop community-wide programs for youth. Thousands Oaks, CA: Sage Publicatins, Inc.
- Ko, Y. K., Yoo, I. Y., Kang, K. H., Lim, J. Y., Kim, M. J., & Yoo, H. J. (2006). Factors related to high-risk health behavior in middle school adolescents. The Korean Journal of Child Health Nursing, 12, 341-350.
- Shin, D. H., Kim, D. H., Kim, D. H., Kim, Y. H., Yoon, Y. J., & Kwon, C. H. (1996). The smoking rate and knowledge of smoking hazards for male high school students in urban and rural areas. Journal of Korean Academy of Family Medicine, 17, 877- 883.
- Shin, H. S., & Jung, Y. (1998). Predicting and understanding schoolage children's health behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 28, 846-855.
- Statistics Korea. (2008). 2007 Annual report on the cause of death statistics. Daejeon: Author.
- Currie, C., Gabhainn, S. N., Godeau, E., Roberts, C., Smith, R., Currie, D., et al. (2008). Inequalities in young people's health: International report from the HBSC 2005/06 survey (WHO Policy Series: Health policy for children and adolescents, No. 5). Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe.
- Kang, S. J. (2000). A study on health risk behavior of adolescents. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju.
- Kim, O. S. (2003). A study on Jeju high school student's health perception and health promotion behavior. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea National University of Education, Cheongju.
- Park, Y. J., Lee, S. J., Park, E. S., Ryu, H. S., Lee, J. W., & Chang, S. O. (2000). A meta-analysis of explanatory variables of health promotion behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 30, 836-846.
- Cho, N. H., Lee, S. S., Oh, Y. H., Moon, H. S., & Kim, S. K. (1998). The recent population trend and the coping strategies. Seoul: Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs.
- Tak, Y. R., & Yun, E. H. (2007). Youth health risk behavior survey on adolescents in urban setting. Journal of Korean Society of School Health, 20, 11-24.
- Lee, B. S., Kim, M. Y., Kim, M. H., & Kim, S. Y. (2000). Health belief and performance of health behaviors of some university students in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 30, 213-224.
- Son, E. S. (2004). The effects of high school student's health risk behaviors: Focused on some high school students in Guri city. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Kim, Y. T., Lee, H. J., Kim, Y. J., Jeong, S. H., Choi, J. H., Cho, H. M., et al. (2008). 2007 The results of Korea youth risk behaviors. Seoul: Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
- Statistics Korea. (2008). 2007 Social indicators in Korea. Daejeon: Author.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2008). Youth risk behavior surveillance-United States, 2007. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 57(SS-4), 1-131.
- Bae, Y. S. (1998). The comparative study on family environment, health behaviors, health state of elementary school in urban and rural areas. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- Kim, Y. T., Lee, Y. K., Kim, Y. J., Yoon, P. K., Park, J. Y., Jeong, S. H., et al. (2007). 2006 The results of Korea youth risk behaviors. Seoul: Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
- Park, H. K. (2009, February 17). Middle school seniors in the educational districts of Gangnam showed the highest academic achievements for Korean language arts, English, & mathematics in the results of scholastic ability tests taken nationwide. The Seoul Shinmun, p. E4.
- Kim, Y. A. (2001). This study investigated the relationship of stress levels, social support, and health behaviors in the adolescent population. The Korean Journal of Child Health Nursing, 7, 203-212.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Song, Yang ; Ahn, Hyo-Jin ; Choi, Ji-Hye ; Oh, Se-Young 2014. "Associations of Eating Habits with Obesity and Nutrition Knowledge for Middle and High School Adolescents in Shanghai and Heze China" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture, 29(6): 648~658
- Kim, Moon Jeong ; Park, Eunok 2014. "The Prevalence and the Related Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Urban and Rural Community" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 26(1): 67~77
- Kim, Jae-Hee 2015. "Associations between Weight Control Behavior and Health Behaviors in Korean Young Women: 2013 Community Health Survey" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 16(7): 4734~4744
- Kim, Eun Gyeong 2015. "The Relationship between Internet Use and Health Behaviors among Adolescents" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing, 26(1): 52~60
- Kim, Bo-Eun ; Park, Hyun-Hee ; Kim, Eun-Hee ; Kim, Yu-Suk ; Lee, Seong-Jin ; Park, Jong 2015. "Relationship between Depression, Stress and Health Risk Behaviors among Some High School Students" 한국학교ㆍ지역보건교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Society for School & Community Health Education, 16(2): 69~87
- Do, Kyung-Yi 2016. "Impact of Health Risk Factors on the Oral Health of Korean Adolescents: Korea Youth Risk Behavior Web-Based Survey, 2013" 치위생과학회지= Journal of dental hygiene science, 16(3): 193~199
저자의 다른 논문
- 2000 "간호대상자로서의 지역사회 개념 및 지역사회간호사정에 관한 문헌분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 11 (1): 3~20
- 2001 "기혼여성의 결혼만족도" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 7 (4): 508~517
- 2001 "초산모 영아의 월령별 모유수유양상 및 모유수유건강행위실천에 관한 연구" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 7 (3): 382~392
- 2001 "기혼취업여성의 배우자 역할의 질에 영향을 주는 요인" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 7 (1): 80~92
- 2001 "재가노인의 시청각기능장애가 일상생활수행능력에 미치는 영향" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 12 (2): 417~427
- 2001 "유배우 취업모의 사회적 역할의 질과 건강에 대한 구조모형" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 12 (2): 450~458
- 2001 "유배우 근로자의 직업만족도와 결혼만족도" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 12 (3): 661~669
- 2001 "성별 근로자의 직업만족도와 관련요인" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 10 (2): 131~141
- 2002 "초산모의 이유실천에 관한 조사연구" 아동간호학회지 = Korean journal of child health nursing 8 (1): 55~66
- 2002 "종합대학교 건강증진센터 모형개발을 위한 기초조사" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (2): 306~320
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기