음악요법이 산모의 산후우울과 모아애착에 미치는 효과
The Effects of Music Therapy on Postpartum Blues and Maternal Attachment of Puerperal Women
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of music therapy on postpartum blues and maternal attachment of puerperal women. Methods: The research design was a nonequivalent control group non-synchronized design. The participants were puerperal women who agreed to participate in this study and through a convenience sampling, 60 puerperal women were recruited (30 in the experimental group, 30 in the control group). After measuring postpartum blues and maternal attachment, music therapy was provided to the experimental group over 40 min, once a day, and for 8 days. Then, postpartum blues and maternal attachment for the experimental and control group were measured again on the 8th day. The data were analyzed using the SPSS WIN 12.0 Program. Results: The first hypothesis that "the degree of postpartum blues for the experimental group who participated in music therapy would be lower than that of the control group" was accepted (t=4.350, p
- Klaus, M. H., & Kennell, J. H. (1980). Maternal-Infant Bonding. St. Louis, MO: C. V. Mosby.
- Shin, H. J. (2007). The effects of Kangaroo' care on the maternal attachment and postpartum depression as well as on the growth of preterm infants. Unpublished master's thesis, Eulji University, Daejeon.
- Cummings, E., & Davies, P. T. (1994). Maternal depression and child development. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines, 35, 73-112.
- Alvin, J. (1975). Music Therapy. New York, NY: Basic Books, Inc.
- Jeon, M. A. (2002). The effects of postpartum exercise program on the body composition and depression of maternities. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Kwon, J. H. (1997). A test of a vulnerability-stress model of postpartum depression. The Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 16, 55-66.
- McClosky, J. C., & Bulechek, G. M. (1992). Music Therapy. In J. C. McClosky & G. M. Bulechek (Eds.), Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) (pp. 346). St. Louis, MO: Mosby Year Book Inc.
- Nagata, M., Nagagi, Y., Sobajima, H., Ando, T., Nishide, Y., & Honjo, S. (2000). Maternity blue and attachment to children in mothers of full-term normal infant. Acta psychiatrica Scandinavica, 101, 209-217.
- Ainsworth, M. D. (1989). Attachments beyond infancy. The American Psychologist, 44, 709-716.
- Cho, B. H., & Yang, M. S. (2001). Relationship between postpartum depression and parenting stress of mother with infant. The Research Institutes for Human Life, 5, 79-87.
- Beck, C. T. (1996). A meta-analysis of predictors of postpartum depression. Nursing Research, 45, 297-303.
- Kim, H. J. (2003). Effects of aroma therapy on postpartum depression. Unpublished master's thesis, Changwon University, Changwon.
- Jin, S. T. (1983). Music Therapy (II)-The psychological and physical effect of music. The New Medical Journal, 26, 101-106.
- Kwon, I. S. (2003). Effects on music therapy on pain, discomfort and depression for patients with fractured leg. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- McGrath, M. M., & Meyer, E. C. (1992). Maternal self-esteem: From theory to clinical practice in a special care nursery. Child Health Care, 21, 199-205.
- Jeong, S. B. (2006). A study on the development of health-enhancing practice programs using comprehensive musical activities with special reference to elderly welfare facilities. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Daejeon University, Daejeon.
- Choi, E. J. (2003). A study on effects of music therapy for mental depression of middle-aged women: Middle-aged Women Residing in the United States. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Kendell, R. (1984). Emotional and physical factors in the genesis of puerperal mental disorders. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 29, 3-11.
- Bai, J. I. (1999). Development of a home-based multimedia tutoring system for postpartum depression management. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 29, 9-20.
- Kim, K. Y. (2000). Effects on maternal-infant attachment by the Taegyo perspective prenatal class. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Lee, J. K. (2000). Psychiatry. Seoul: Ilchokak.
- Park, Y. S., & Kim, K. S. (1996). The effects of systematic group music therapy for the inpatients with depressive mood and psychiatric behavior. The Seoul Journal of Nursing, 10, 53-69.
- Choi, J. (1996). The effect of music therapy on depression and anxiety in patients undergoing hemodialysis. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Bai, J. I. (1997). A study on the development of a postpartum depression scale. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 27, 588-600.
- Kim, K. B., Kim, I. S., Jeong, M. Y., Oh, H. K., Kwon, Y. S., Lee, E. J., et al. (1999). The effect of the musical therapy on depression and quality of life in the institutional elderly. Journal of Korean Gerontology Society, 1, 217-223.
- Kim, J. A. (1994). Effects of music therapy on pain and depression of musculoskeletal trauma patient. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- Kim, K. B., Lee, M. H., & Sok, S. H. (2006). The effect of music therapy on anxiety and depression in patients undergoing hemodialysis. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 36, 321-329.
- Nonacs, R. (2005, March 5). Postpartum depression overview. Retrieved March 5, 2005, from http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ postpartum_depression/article_em.htm
- Cho, Y. S. (1987). The effects of the husband's emotional support on the prevention of postpartum depression: Using an experimental teaching intervention. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Sung, M. H., & Kim, M. K. (2005). A study of the effects of behavior contact in early mother-infant attachment. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35, 842-849.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- Jeong, Yeong-Hee ; Kim, Jong-Im ; Kim, Sun-Ae ; Lim, Keum-Ok 2010. "Effect of Jang-Gu Program and Self-help Management Program on Depression, Stress, Pain and Body Discomfort in Women with Osteoarthritis" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health, 17(2): 212~221
- Kim, Yeoun-Ok ; Kim, Joo-Hyun 2011. "Effects of Types of Music in Music Therapy on Anxiety and Vital signs of Surgical Patients Undergoing Operation Using Spinal Anesthesia" 기초간호자연과학회지 = Journal of Korean biological nursing science, 13(2): 149~155
- Shin, Hye-Sook ; Kim, Ju-Hee 2011. "Music Therapy on Anxiety, Stress and Maternal-fetal Attachment in Pregnant Women During Transvaginal Ultrasound" Asian nursing research, 5(1): 19~27
- Park, Sun-Jung ; Kim, Shin-Jeong ; Kang, Kyung-Ah 2014. "Integrative Review of Nursing Intervention Studies on Mother-Infant Interactions" Child health nursing research : CHNR, 20(2): 75~86
- Kim, Ju Hee ; Shin, Hye Sook ; Kim, So Young ; Lee, Hye Kyung ; Lim, So Hee 2016. "Patterns and Factors associated with Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use among Korean Postpartum Women" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 22(1): 1~10
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기