결혼이주여성을 위한 임신/분만관리 교육프로그램이 임신관련지식, 신생아 양육지식 및 산후관리 자기효능감에 미치는 효과
Effects of an Educational Program of Pregnancy and Delivery on Pregnancy related Knowledge, Newborn Care Knowledge, and Postpartum Care Self-efficacy of Marriage Immigrant Women
Purpose: This study was designed to evaluate the effects of an educational program on pregnancy and delivery including pregnancy related knowledge, newborn care knowledge, and postpartum care self-efficacy for married immigrant women. Methods: A nonequivalent control group quasi-experimental design was used. The educational program was developed by though an educational need assessment of married immigrant women and an expert opinion. The program was provided for 3 weeks, once a week for two hours. The data were analyzed with SPSS program using Kolmogorov-Smirnov, $X^2$ -test, Fisher's exact test, and t-test. Results: The program significantly improved pregnancy related knowledge, newborn care knowledge, and postpartum care self-efficacy for the married immigrant women who participated in the program compared to the women who did not. Conclusion: The results indicate that the educational program has an affirmative effect on pregnancy related knowledge, knowledge of newborn care, and postpartum care self-efficacy in these women. It is suggested, therefore, that the educational program be used to every married immigrant woman at the public health centers or delivery clinics help them to adjust to the childbearing and childrearing experience and this will ultimately enhance the quality of family life of married immigrant women in Korea.
- Cho, Y. S. (1994). A phenomenologic study on the stresses and the experiences of pregnant women and postpartum mothers who had immigrated to the United States. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 24, 432-447.
- Lee, J. S. (2003). Effect of postpartum video education on the knowledge and self-efficacy of postpartum care in primiparas. Unpublished master's thesis, Kosin University, Busan.
- Park, C. H., & Lee, C. U. (2002). Effect of Antenatal Education on Pregnant Women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 8, 34-54.
- Seol, D. H., & Yoon, H. S. (2008). Socioeconomic adaptation and welfare policy for immigrant women on marriage. The Korean Social Security Association, 24, 109-133.
- Shin, H. S., Kim, S. H., & Kwon, S. H. (2000). Effects of education on primiparas' postpartal care. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 6, 34-45.
- Bandura, A. (1986). Social foundation of thought and action: A social cognitive theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Kim, M. Y., & Koh, H. J. (2008). A study about intermarriage foreign wives: Prenatal education needs, health belief and prenatal care compliance. Keimyung Journal of Nursing Science, 12, 83-96.
- Seol, D., Kim, Y., Kim H. M., Yoon, H. S., Lee, H., Yim., K. T., et al. (2005). Foreign wives' life in Korea: Focusing on the policy of welfare and health. Seoul: Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Lowdermilk, D. L., & Perry, S. E. (2004). Maternity & Women's Health Care (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby.
- Kim, H. K. (2005). Effect of self-efficacy promoting newborn care education program confidence and behavior about newborn care of primiparas in the postpartum care center. Unpublished master's thesis, Busan University, Busan.
- Ministry of Gender Equality. (2008, August). Before international marriage, you should know this. Manual for instructors providing information on international marriage. (Issue Brief No. 11-1382 000-000007-01). Seoul: Author.
- Choi, S. Y., & Kim, Y. H. (2002). The effect of infant massage on mother-infant play interaction. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32, 823-831.
- Chang, S. B., & Song, J. E. (2000). Effects of home nursing careassisted neonate video instruction on stress care ability for neonates in primipara women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 6, 54-66.
- Kwak, Y, H., & Lee, M. L. (1996). The effects of education on knowledge and confidence in postpartal self-care and newborn baby care. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 2, 246-256.
- Jung, M. S. (2003). Effect of childbirth education on knowledge, anxiety, labor pain and self-cooperation in primipara and husbands. Journal of Kyungpook Nursing Science, 7, 99-114.
- Park, J. S., Park, O. I., & Kim, J. H. (2007). A study on family conflict and life satisfaction for immigrant women. Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 25(6), 59-70.
- Park, M. S., & Kim, H. W. (2000). A study on primigravida's antenatal self-care behavior and maternal knowledge. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 6, 153-165.
- Kim, T. I. (2006). Development and test of effectiveness of a prenatal role education program. The Korean Journal of Child Health Nursing, 12, 104-114.
- Korean National Statistical Office. (2009, June, 3). Bureau of International Marriage Statistics. Retrieved July 16, 2009, from http:// www.index.go.kr
- Cho, K. J., Lee, K. J., & Lee, O. J. (1999). The effect of the educational program on caring-confidence and rearing attitude in mothers with newborns. The Korean Journal of Child Health Nursing, 5, 84-96.
- Bang, K. S., & Han, K. J. (1991). A study on the change of primipara's mother-infant interaction by infant's monthly age. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 21, 150-167.
- Jeong, G. H., & Kim, S. J. (2000). Differences of women's perception of fatigue according to the period of pregnancy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 30, 731-740.
- Kim, H. S. (2008). International marriage migrant women in Korea. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 14, 248-256.
- Kim, M. J., Kim, T. I., & Kwon, Y. J. (2008). A study on health promotion behavior and contraception in married immigrant. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 14, 323-332.
- Choi, J. H. (2001). The effect of postpartum care educational program on the knowledge and self-efficacy of postpartum care in primiparas. Unpublished master's thesis, Kosin University, Busan.
- Nunnally, J. C. (1978). Psychometric theory. (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Kim, H. J. (2008). A study of spousal support, the demand for health education, and quality of life for life for married female immigrants. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 14, 5-11.
- Ahn, Y. H. (2008). Health status and health behavior of immigrant women married to Koreans. Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing, 22, 18-26.
- Chung, H. K., Kim, K. H., Yeoum, S. G., Song, M. S., Ahn, O. H., & Lee, J. W. (2003). Family support, intention of pregnancy and antenatal self-care of pregnant women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 9, 319-326.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (17)
- Jeon, Mi-Soon ; Kang, Ki-Jung ; Park, Sung-Hee 2011. "A Study on Pregnancy, Delivery, and Infant Rearing Knowledge and Educational Need of Marriage Immigrant Women" 農村醫學·地域保健 = Journal of agricultural medicine & community health, 36(3): 179~190
- Lee, Gi Min ; Choi, Yeon Hee 2012. "Effects of Newborn Care Education Program on Child-rearing Knowledge, Child-rearing Stress, and Child-rearing Self-efficacy of Immigrant Pregnant Women" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 26(3): 561~571
- Moon, Young-Kyung ; Min, Hyun-Suk 2012. "The Effects of Infant's Temperament, Development, Mother's Parenting Stress and Social Support on Infant Mother's Self-efficacy" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 21(1): 59~70
- Koo, Sang-Mee ; Kim, Tae-Im 2012. "The duration of exclusive breastfeeding practice and its related factors of married immigrant Vietnamese women" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(4): 1672~1683
- Kim, Kyung Won ; Jeong, Geum Hee 2013. "Development of a Scale to Assess Immigrant Women's Needs for Pregnancy and Postpartum Adaptation" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 19(4): 242~253
- Seo, Ji-Young ; Kim, Eun Young 2013. "Effects of an Infection Prevention Education Program in Infant and Child for Married Immigrant Vietnamese Women" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 25(4): 422~431
- Kim, Kyung Won ; Baik, Sung Hee ; Jeong, Geum Hee 2014. "Development and Evaluation of Multilingual Education Materials to Promote Immigrant Women's Adaptation to Pregnancy" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 20(4): 235~245
- Kang, Young Sil ; Hong, Eunyoung 2014. "A Study on Health Education Needs of the Multicultural Family as Perceived by Visiting Nurses" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 28(3): 445~459
- Bang, Kyung-Sook ; Huh, Bo-Yun ; Kwon, Mi-Kyung 2014. "The Effect of a Postpartum Nursing Intervention Program for Immigrant Mothers" Child health nursing research : CHNR, 20(1): 11~19
- Park, Myeong Nam ; Choi, So Young 2014. "Development of Reproductive Health Program and Identification of Effect for Married Women Immigrants" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지, 44(3): 248~258
- Seong, Chun-Hee ; Park, Kyung-Min 2014. "Effect of Prenatal Education Program of Labor and Delivery Experience" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 15(9): 5716~5725
- Lee, Myeong-Hwa ; Lee, Yoon-Jung 2014. "The Effect on the Marital Satisfaction to marriage immigrant wives whose spouse of in an old age : Focusing on Social service and Human support" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence, 12(9): 47~62
- Song, Ju-Eun ; Roh, Eun Ha ; Park, So Mi 2015. "Systematic Review of Quantitative Research related to Maternal Adaptation among Women Immigrants by Marriage in Korea" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 21(1): 55~70
- Park, Mikyung ; Sung, Kiwol 2015. "Nutritional Risk, Stress, and Health related Quality of Life among Older Women with a Foreign Daughter-in-Law" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 29(2): 312~324
- Ahn, Hyun-mi ; Kim, Mi-ok 2016. "Analysis of Health Related Intervention Research for Married Immigrant Women" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence, 14(12): 245~256
- Park, Mi Kyoung ; Moon, So-Hyun 2016. "Effects of an Individual Breast-feeding Promotion Program for Married Immigrant Women" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지, 46(1): 128~139
- Kim, Mi-Young ; Kim, Gwang-Suk ; Kim, Sue ; Lee, Hye-Jung 2016. "Participation in Prenatal Education, Knowledge and Attitude related to Delivery, Postpartum Care, Newborn Care in Nulliparous Women" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 22(3): 139~150
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기