재가 여성노인의 수면에 영향을 미치는 요인
Factors Influencing Sleep of Elderly Women
Purpose: The study was done to identify factors influencing the sleep of elderly women. Methods: Data were collected by questionnaires from 203 elderly women in Seoul and Gyeong-gi province. Measures were physical health state, family support, life satisfaction, sleep, depression, and quality of life. Data were analyzed using Pearson correlation coefficients, t-test, ANOVA, and stepwise multiple regression with SPSS/WIN 13.0 version. Results: The mean score for sleep for elderly women was 39.04. Sleep for elderly women according to religion, education level, spouses, and monthly income showed significant differences. Sleep for elderly women showed significantly positive correlations to physical health state, family support, life satisfaction, and quality of life. The significant factors influencing sleep of elderly women were physical health state, family support, depression, and quality of life, which explained about 70.4% of the variance. The strongest factors influencing the sleep was physical health state. Conclusion: The results suggest that in developing nursing interventions and practice for sleep pattern of elderly women spouses and family support should be considered.
- Kang, H. S. (1984). Functional changes of the modern family. Academical Journal in Chungnam National University, 3, 131-141.
- Kim, E. H., & Lee, J. W. (2009). Factors influencing health-related quality of life in elderly who visited a senior center: With activity of daily living, quality of sleep and depression. Journal of Korean Gerontological Society, 29, 425-440.
- Ko, S. B., Jang, S. J., Kang, M. K., Cha, B. S., & Park, J. K. (1997). Reliability and validity on measurement instrument for health status assessment in occupational workers. The Korean Journal Preventive Medicine, 30, 251-265.
- vaz Fragoso, C. A., & Gill, T. M. (2007). Sleep complaints in community- living older persons: A multifactorial geriatric syndrome. Journal of American Geriatrics Society, 55, 1853-1866.
- Yesavage, J. A., Brink, T. L., Rose, T. L., Lum, O., Huang, V., Adey, M., et al. (1983). Development and validation of a geriatric depression screening scale: A preliminary report. Journal of Psychiatry Research, 17, 37-49.
- Oh, J. J., Song, M. S., & Kim, S. M. (1998). A study on development of Korean sleep scale. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 28, 563-572.
- Eser, I., Khorshid, L., & Cinar, S. (2007). Sleep quality of older adults in nursing homes in Turkey: Enhancing the quality of sleep improves quality of life. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 33(10), 42-49.
- Korea National Statistical Office. (2006, November). Population projection: Aged population by sex and age group. Retrieved November 30, 2006, from http://www.nso.go.kr
- Yu, M. K. (2007). A study on the sleep community dwelling elderly. Women Health, 8, 23-58.
- Kim, S. M., Oh, J. J., Song, M. S., & Park, Y. H. (1997). Comparison of sleep and related variables between young and old adults. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 27, 820-830.
- Shin, H. S. (2001). Self-esteem, health status and life satisfaction in elderly women according to the spouse's perspective. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 31, 1119-1128.
- Kim, M. Y., Cho, S. H., Lee, S. M., Jung, S. J., & Park, K. S. (1999). Elderly sleep pattern and disturbing factors before and after hospitalization. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 29, 61-71.
- Ware, J. E. Jr., & Sherbourne, C. D. (1992). The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. conceptual framework and item selection. Medical Care, 30, 473-483.
- Han, M. J. (2003). The relationship study between sleep and cognitive function, depression of elderly women. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Hwang, S. K. (2002). A study on the correlation among depression, selfesteem and quality of life in elderly women. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Yun, J. (1982). A study of tool development for living satisfaction of elderly. Proceeding Book of Korean Psychiatric Academic Association, 26-30.
- Jeong, I. K., Kwak, D. I., Cho, S. H., & Lee, H. S. (1998). A preliminary study on standardization of Korean form of geriatric depression Scale (KGDS). Psychiatric Medicine, 37, 340-351.
- No, Y. S. (1998). An analytical study on the quality of life of the middle- aged in Seoul. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kim, K. B., Yun, J. S., & Sok, S. R. (2008). Comparative study on the sleep patterns, satisfaction of sleep, and sleep enhancement behaviors between hospitalized and non-hospitalized elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 38, 685-693.
- Shin, K. R., Gong, S. J., Kang, Y. H., Oak, J. W., & Lim, E. J. (2009). The relationship of late-life function and disability (LLFDI) with quality of sleep in older men with prostatic hypertrophic symptoms. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21, 43-52.
- Kim, O. S., & Yang, S. J. (2008). Health status, sleeping, exercise, and nutrition of elderly women. Nursing Science, 12, 1-9.
- Haseli-Mashhadi, N., Dadd, T., Pan, A., Yu, Z., Lin, X., & Franco, O. H. (2009). Sleep quality in middle-aged and elderly Chinese: Distribution, associated factors and associations with cardio-metabolic risk factors. BMC Public Health, 9(9), 130.
- Kwon, K. H., & Suh, S. R. (2009). Quality of sleep and its influencing factors in the institutionalized elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21, 34-42.
- Lee, S. H. (1992). Correlation between self esteem and quality of life on elderly. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kamel, N. S., & Gammack, J. K. (2006). Insomnia in the elderly: Cause, approach, and treatment. The American Journal of Medicine, 119, 463-469.
- Choi, Y. H. (1983). Effect of support nursing intervention on the behaviors of family support and patient's role. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A. G., & Bunchner, A. (2007). G power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for social, behavioral, and biochemical sciences. Behavior Research Method, 39, 175-191.
- Seo, H. S., & Han, Y. H. (2006). Effects of health-related indexes on life satisfaction for the elderly people. Korean Journal of Research in Gerontology, 15, 159-170.
- Edell-Gustafsson, U. M., Kritz, E. I., & Bogren, I. K. (2002). Selfreported sleep quality, strain and health in relation to perceived working conditions in females. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Science, 16, 179-187.
- Park, W. H. (1991). Family support and mental health among elderly in Seoul. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kim, Young-Hee ; Han, Jin-Sook 2011. "Factors related to the Quality of Sleep in the Elderly Women" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(10): 4467~4474
- Kim, Myung-Ye ; Lee, Eun-Ju 2011. "Rest-Activity Rhythm and Sleep pattern in the Elderly" 기초간호자연과학회지 = Journal of Korean biological nursing science, 13(3): 211~219
- Jeon, Hae-Ok ; Kim, Ok-Soo 2012. "Comparison of Health Status, Sleep and Depression by the Employment Status in the Elderly" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(3): 1203~1211
- Kang, Yun-Hee ; Kim, Mi-Young ; Lee, Gun-Jeong ; Jung, Duk-Yoo ; Ma, Rye-Won 2012. "A Study of Social Support, Loneliness, Sleep Quality, and Perceived Health Status among Community-dwelling Older Adults" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 26(2): 303~313
- Kim, Mi-Young ; Ha, Su-Jung ; Jun, Seong-Sook 2014. "The Relationship among Life Habits, Health Status and Sleep Time of the Elderly" 보건의료산업학회지 = The Korean journal of health service management, 8(1): 41~50
- Lee, Mi-Ryon ; Nam, Mun-Hee 2014. "Factors Influencing Quality of Sleep of Disturbance Factors Sleep by Inpatients" 한국임상보건과학회지 = The Journal of Korean clinical health science, 2(3): 176~187
저자의 다른 논문
- 1997 "한방조리법(韓方調理法)에 관한 문헌연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 2 (1): 83~95
- 1997 "정.기(精.氣) 양생법(養生法)에 관한 문헌연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 2 (1): 96~106
- 1998 "뇌졸중환자의 가정간호 프로토콜 적용 효과" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 5 (1): 7~17
- 1999 "한방간호중재개발을 위한 이침요법(耳鍼療法)적용에 대한 문헌연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 4 (1): 66~76
- 2000 "재가노인과 시설노인의 수면양상에 대한 비교연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 5 (1): 65~74
- 2000 "노년기 성에 대한 동.서 간호학적 고찰" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 5 (1): 75~89
- 2000 "노인의 불면증에 대한 이압요법의 효과" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 12 (2): 222~233
- 2004 "청력 장애 노인들의 고독감, 자아 존중감 및 삶의 질과의 관계연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 9 (1): 35~45
- 2005 "한국노인의 불면증에 대한 이압(耳壓)요법의 효과 -방법론적 Traingulation 적용-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 35 (6): 1014~1024
- 2005 "간호대학생의 대인관계, 자아존중감 및 자기효능감에 관한 연구" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 11 (2): 101~109
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기