치유환경요소를 이용한 치매노인요양시설 평가 연구
A study on the evaluation of elderly care facilities for elderly people with dementia using the therapeutic environment elements
This study is to realize the importance of the therapeutic environment of nursing facilities for elderly people; to comparatively analyze the therapeutic environment elements of the facilities in Gwangju, Jeonnam area, Seoul, and Japan by classifying the therapeutic environment elements according to two aspects on the basis of preceding studies; and to find out the differences among the three regional groupsnaFirst, all therapeutic elements were put together on the basis of two preceding studies based on the two aspects. Second, an expert group was organized primarily with architects and care-givers to find out the therapeutic environment elements of nursing facilities for elderly people with dementia, and to draw up an evaluation standard. Third, the regional differences were analyzed, by comparing the distribution of therapeutic elements of the facilities in Gwangju-Jeonnam area, Seoul, and Japan, through the found therapeutic environment elements. Consequently, eighteen therapeutic environment elements were found out of total 32 elements, and the elements were classified into nine factors based on the meaning of each element. The therapeutic environment elements were showed highest in Japan, and lowest in Gwangju-Chonnam area according to the comparative case analysis based on the nine factors. Especially, there were great regional differences in terms of awareness, safety, orientation, privacy, and freedom of choice.
- 김용우, 국내 종합병원 병동부 다인병실의 치유환경 개선을 위한 건축 계획적 연구, 한양대 석사논문, 2003
- 변혜령, 치매노인시설을 위한 환경디자인 이론과 실제의 연계성 연구, 연세대 박사논문, 2001
- 조주영, 이효원, 노인요양시설 생활공간의 제도적 개선에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회연합논문집, 2009. 12
- Antje Monz, 의료환경의 국제적 경향, 치료환경의 세계적 추이, 한국의료복지시설학회, 2002
- Brawley E. C., Designing for Alzheimer's Disease : Strategies for Creating Better Care Environments, 1997.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, Housing Options for people with Dementia, 1999
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation Housing Options for People with Dementia, 1999
- Design for Health Unit, Institutional and Professional Service Division, Designing Facilities for People with Dementia, HSPB, and Health and Welfare Canada. (1991)
- Eamonn Slevin, Multisensory Environment, are the therapeutic? A single-subject evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of a multisensory environment, Journal of Clinical Nursing, 8(1), 1999
- Jain Malkin, Hospital Interior Architecture, Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1994
- John Zeisel, Joan Hyde, and Sue Levkoff, Best Practices : An Environmental-Behavior(E-B) Model for Alzheimer Special Care Unit, 1994
- Kristen Day, Daisy Carreon, Cheryl Stump, The Therapeutic Design of Environments for people with Dementia : A Review of the Empiricla Research, The Gerontologist, 40(4), 2000
- .Kristen Day and Margaret P. Calkins, Design and Dementia, Handbook of Environmental Psychology, John Wiley&Sons, Inc. N.Y., 2002
- Margaret P. Calkins. Design for Dementia : Planning Environments for the Elderly and the Confused, 1988
- Nany R. Peppard, Design, Special Needs Dementia Unit, Development, and Opertations, Springer Publish Company, Newyork, 1991
- Uriel Cohen and Kristen Day, Contemporary Environments for people with dementia, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1993
- Wayne Ruga, Designing for the senses, Healthcare Design, John Wiley&Sons, Inc., 1997
- Yasushi Nagasawa, Health Facility Design Trend in Japan, Cultural Design Conference-Special Syposium IV, Creating a New Culture for Healing and Caring Environment, Nov, 2000
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Hyun-Ji ; Lee, Hae-Kyung 2014. "A Study on Healing Environmental Elements of a Unit of Learning Space of Herman Herztberger's Educational Facility Works" 한국실내디자인학회 논문집 = Journal of Korean Institute of Interior Design, 23(3): 3~10
- Yoo, Bok-Hee ; Lee, Min-Ah 2016. "Spatial Characteristics and Plans Enabling Linkage between Well-Being, Well-dying and Space" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 25(5): 649~664
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기