재무적 송전권이 발전사의 전략적 입찰에 미치는 영향
Effect of Financial Transmission Rights on the Strategic Bidding Behavior of the Electricity Producers
This paper looks at the influence of Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs) on the market value(Social Welfare; SW) in the competitive electricity market. The transmission line constraints make it difficult to compute the Nash Equilibrium (NE) due to causing a mixed strategy NE instead of a pure strategy NE. Computing a mixed strategy is more complicated in a multi-player game. The aim of this paper are to compute a mixed strategy NE and analyze SW in power transaction with FTRs. This paper introduces a formula and a technique for solving NE of multi-player game with FTRs. In addition, it analyzes the influence of holding of FTRs by generation company on SW and it proposes the SW at NE is influenced by Power Transfer Distribution Factor (PTDF) where holder of FTRs are located. The assertion is verified by calculating the mixed strategy utilizing the Cournot model widely used for studies on FTRs.
- D. Fudenberg and J. Tirole, Game theory, MIT Press, 1991.
- S. K. M. Kodsi and C. A. Canizares, "Modeling and Simulation of IEEE 14-bus System with FACTS Controllers," Tech. Rep. 2003-3, University of Waterloo, Mar. 2003.
- P. Joskow and J. Tirole, "Transmission rights and market power on electric power networks," RAND Journal of Economics, 2000, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 450-487.
- C. Richter and G. Sheble, "Genetic algorithm evolution of utility bidding strategies for the competitive marketplace," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol.13, No.1, pp.256-261, Feb.1998.
- K. H. Lee, "Solving Mixed Strategy Equilibria of Multi-Player Games with a Transmission Congestion," KIEE Trans, vol. 55A, no. 11, Nov, pp. 492-497, 2006.
- K.H. Lee and R. Baldick, "Tuning of discretization in bimatrix game approach to power system market analysis," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol.18, No.2, pp.830-836, May 2003.
- J.D. Weber and T.J. Overbye, "An individual welfare maximization algorithm for electricity markets," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol.17, No.3, pp.590-596, Aug. 2002.
- J. H. Kim, J. B. Park, J. R. Shin, "Analysis of the Competitive Effects of Financial Transmission Rights on Electricity Markets," Transaction of KIEE, vol. 53A, No. 6, pp.350-357, JUN. 2004.
- 한국전력거래소, 전력시장운영규칙, http://www.kpx.or.kr.
- R. P. O'Neill, U. Helman, R. Baldick, W. R. Stewart, Jr., M. H. Rothkopf, "Contingent Transmission Rights in the Standard Market Design," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., VOL. 18, NO. 4 NOVEMBER 2003
- K.H. Lee and R. Baldick, "Solving three-player games by the matrix approach with application to an electric power market," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol.18, No.4, pp.1573-1580, Nov. 2003.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기