상시하중상태에서 박벽의 보강효과에 대한 연구
Reinforcing Effect of Thin-wall at Serviceability Condition
For the reasonable analysis of design problems for agricultural facilities, considered the reinforcing effect of thin-wall. The most of agricultural structure is constructed small scale and have many purposes. Thus it has been designed temporary rather than permanent structure, and has relatively large slenderness ratio, small section and semi-rigid condition. Therefore many agricultural facilities are consist of relatively strong frame with weak wall at the viewpoint of stiffness and have not been reflected in the design. But the tension field influences to collapse of structure have already known. Therefore, we need quantification the effect of tension field at structural analysis. In this study, present the method of quantification the effect of tension field that came out thin-plate surrounded by high stiffness frame. The numerical results show that the effect of tension field effect for thin-wall is about 5% of the sectional area of frame in study agricultural facilities.
- AASHO, 1973. Standard specifications for highway bridges, 11th ed., American Association of State Highway Officials, Washington DC.
- AISC, 1997. Seismic provisions for structural steel buildings, AISC, Chicago.
- AISC, 1999. Load and resistance factor design specification, AISC, Chicago.
- Besler, K., 1963. Strength of plate girders in shear, Transactions of the ASCE 128(2): 683-719.
- Chung, L., H. S. Park, Kim, & J. S. Kim, 1991. Similitude law of reinforced concrete structures subjected to dynamic loading, The Architectural Institute of Korea 11(2): 541-546.
- Kim, N. S., J. H. Lee, and S. P. Chang, 2004. An equivalent multi-phase similitude law for pseudodynamic test on small-scale RC models, Journal of the Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea 7(6): 101-108.
- Lee, M. H., S. H. Oh, M. H. Yoon, and T. S. Moon, 2006. Structural behaviors of steel-plate shear panels due to aspect ratios and stiffener-reinforced types (I) monotonous loading test, Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction 22(5): 129-136.
- Lee, S. C., D. Y. Yoon, and U. Y. Jeong, 2003. Experimental study on the ultimate behavior of steel box girder webs, Korean Society of Civil Engeneers 23(6): 1295-1302.
- Park, H. G., J. H. Kwack, S. W. Jeon, and W. K. Kim, 2007. Structural capacity of steel plate walls according to various infill plate details, Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction 19(1): 1-67.
- Park, H. S., J. G. Min, and L. Chung, 1992. Modeling techniques of reinforced concrete members based on the similitude requirements, The Architectural Institute of Korea 8(1): 191-198.
- Shin, D. G. 1998. Postbuckling behavior of rectangular plates considering phenomenon of buckled mode change, Korean Society of Civil Engeneers 18(1): 111-123.
- Steigmann, D. J., 1990. Tention filed theory, Proc. of the Royal Society of London, Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences 429(1876): 141-173.
- Thorburn, L. J., G. L. Kulak and C. J. Montgomery, 1983. Analysis of Steel Plate Shear Walls, Structural Engineering Report, 107, University of Alberta, Canada.
- Wagner, H., 1931. Flat sheet metal girder with very thin metal web, Part I - General Theories and Assumptions, National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, Technical Memorandum, 604.
- Wilson, J. M., 1886, On specifications for strength of iron bridges, Transactions of the ASCE 15(1): 401-403 and 489-490.
- Woo, S. S., S. H. Lee, and L. Chung, 2007. Shaking table test of small scale 5-story RC structure with tuned liquid damper, The Architectural Institute of Korea 23(2): 3-8.
- Yang, H. G., J. W. Seo, N. S. Cho, and S. P. Chang, 2006. Shaking table test of small scale 5-story RC structure with tuned liquid damper, Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea 10: 123-134.
- Yun, J. J., 1992. A study on the similitude of precast concrete panel structure using one-third scale subassemblage model, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute 4(3): 123-134.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Yun, Seong-Su 2012. "" 전원과 자원 = Rural resource, 54(2): 26~31
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기