유비쿼터스 영농일지 시스템의 구현
Implementation of System for a Ubiquitous Farming-diary
In this paper, we propose a ubiquitous Farming Diary System which can support the easy and reliable recording of a farming diary for the certificate on environment-friendly agricultural products by using the USN(Ubiquitous Sensor Network) technologies. By using growth-related data, the system can also control farming facilities remotely and automatically. To achieve this goal, the UFDS(Ubiquitous Farming Diary System) is consisted with 3 layers. The first 'physical layer' can collect data from sensors, cameras and facilities then controls the growth environment based on the analyzed information. The second 'Middle layer' can process and store the data from 'physical layer' to sensor manager, image manager, control manager and diary manager separately. The third 'application layer' can provide growth-related services to users through various applications. The UFDS can recording grow history information automatically and Easily. Besides, the system can make an accurate and reliable farming diary with multimedia information such as motion and sound. Furthermore, environmental information such as temperature, humidity, luminance and soil conditions (soil temperature, soil humidity, soil EC) can be monitored in real-time and the facilities managed in remote sites.
- Cho, S. M., 2001. Promotion of agricultural production of high-tech business plan results, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Bio-Environment Control Conference 10(1): 15-23 (in Korean).
- Hahm, Y. G. and I. Y. Chung, 2007. A study on remote monitoring of manufacturing equipment using zigbee protocol, Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering: 469-470 (in Korean).
- Heo, W. S., J. H. Shim, S. G. Lee, K. W. Kim, M. W. Cho and H. T. Kim, 2002, Development of web -based control system for greenhouse teleoperation, Journal of Korean Society for Agricultural Machinery 27(4): 349-354 (in Korean).
- Hwasun Times, 2009. Jeollanamdo, achieved highincome in the Greenhouse Management by using the IT based automatic control system., http://hwasuntimes.com/serial_read.html?uid=2324§ion=sc26. Accessed 20 April. 2009 (in Korean).
- Kang M. S., J. S. Seo, K. R. Park, Y. G. Kim, C. B. Sim, and C. S. Shin, 2007. A greenhouse monitoring system for optimal growth environment. Proceedings of the 15th Korean Society for Internet Information Fall Conference 8(1): 282-290 (in Korean).
- Kim, D. H., 2005. The present and future of ECO friendly agriculture. Proceedings of the 2005 the Korean Society of Protection Association Fall Conference (in Korean).
- Kim, M. H., B. R. Son, D. K. Kim, and J. G. Kim, 2009. Agricultural products traceability management system based on RFID/USN. Journal of KIISE: Computing Practices and Letters 15(5): 331-343 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. W., 2004. Implementation of an automation system using fuzzy expertized control algorithm for the cultivation in a greenhouse, J. Kor. association of computer education 7(1): 67-77 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. Y., 2007. Development issues and analyses on the case of good agricultural practices (GAP) in Chung-Nam. Dept. of Environmental & Resource Economics DanKook Univ. Master's thesis (in Korean).
- Lee, B. S., 2003. Agricultural products traceability internal and external trend. Journal of the Korea Agricultural Trade Information 78: 4-12 (in Korean).
- Lee, C. H., 2005. The strategies & currents on traceability of agri-products in Korea. Journal of the Korean Society of Protection Association 9(1): 11-22 (in Korean).
- Lee Y. H., H. W. Kim, Y. J. Kim, and Hawk Sohn, 2006. A new conceptual framework for designing ubiquitous business model. Journal of the Industrial Engineering & Management Systems 19(1): 9-18 (in Korean).
- u-Farm overseas application examples, NIA, 2006.
- Nam, S. K., W. S. Lee, J. K. Kim and W. J. Yoon, 2007, A study of data standardization for monitoring based on the USN, Proceedings of GIS association of korea: 257-264 (in Korean).
- Seo, J. S., M. S. Kang, Y. G. Kim, C. B. Sim, S. J. Ju, and C. S. Shin, 2008. Implementation of Ubiquitous Greenhouse Management System Using Sensor Network. Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information 8(1): 129-290 (in Korean).
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Ko, Jooyoung ; Yoon, Sungwook ; Kim, Hyenki 2015. "Design and Implementation of Customized Farming Applications using Public Data" 멀티미디어학회논문지 = Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, 18(6): 772~779
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기