사질토 지반의 상대다짐도 및 토층에 따른 연직지중응력 분포 특성
Characteristics of Vertical Stress Distribution in Sandy Soil According to the Relative Compaction and Composition of the Soil Layer
This study was carried out to evaluate the vertical stress properties in sandy soil according to changes of foundation condition in soil bin compacted three layers. The following conclusions and comparisons have been made based on careful analysis from theoretical and experimental methods. : When sandy soil subjected to circular uniform load, the vertical stress increments ( $\Delta\sigma_z$ ) was increased as load increasing, the maximum values of $\Delta\sigma_z$ was achieved at the point loading axis, and $\Delta\sigma_z$ was not shown over at a distance of three times of loading plate width (B). The vertical stress increments were achieved largely at 80 % relative compaction (Rc) compared to 95 % relative compaction due to stress concentration in sandy soil. When sandy soil subjected to circular uniform load, the $\Delta\sigma_z$ differences between theoretical and experimental values as load increased were more increased and its maximum differences were achieved at stress axis. When gravel surface macadamized over sandy soil subjected to load, the $\Delta\sigma_z$ was concentrated to load axis as load increasing, so that macadamization will be decreased load transmission.
- Chon, Y. B., and Lee, T. H., 2000. An experimental study of vertical stress by incremental load. In Proceeding of the 2000 Annual conference the Korean Society of Civil Engineers 533-536 (in Korean).
- Hwang, J. G., 1992. Principles of geotechnical engineering for civil engineers. Seoul, Goomibook (in Korean).
- Lim, J. S., Lee, I. H., and Jung, W. J., 2003. Characteristics of vertical stress distribution in soil according to the relative density of sandy soil in case of surface loading. Proceedings of the Korean geotechnical Society Conference 54-57. Daejon, Korea (in Korean).
- Lim, J. S., 2004. An experimental investigation of Boussinesq's theoretical value of vertical stress incremental in sandy soil mass caused by surface strip loading. Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society 20(9): 5-15 (in Korean).
- Lim, J. S., and Lee, I. H., 2005. A study on the distribution stresses beneath loaded ground surface area of double strata ground on soft clay layers. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 47(6): 47-57 (in Korean).
- Nam, H. S., Lee, S. H., and Kwon, M. N., 2009. Characteristic of vertical stress in sandy soil according to loading types. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 51(6): 83-90 (in Korean).
- Ahlvin, R. G., Ulery, H. H., 1962. Tabulated values for determining the complete pattern of stresses, strains, and deflections beneath a uniform circular load on a homogeneous half space, Highway Research Bulletin 342, Transportation Research Board: 1-13.
- Boussinesq, J., 1883. Application des potentials a L'Etude de L'Equilibre et du mouvement des Solides Elastiques, Gauthier-Villars, Paris.
- Das, B. M., 2002. Principles of Geotechnical Engineering, 5th ed, Brooks/Cole: 224-258.
- Frohlich, O. K., 1934. Druckverteilung in baugrunde, Springer-Verlag OHG.
- Kogler, F. and Scheidig, A., 1927. Druckver Teiling im Baugrunde, Bautechnik.
- Schmertmann, J. H., 2005. Stress diffusion experiment in soil. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE 131(1): 1-10.
- Westergaard, H. M., 1938. A problem of elasticity suggested by a problem in soil mechanics; soft material reinforced by numerous strong horizontal sheets, contribution to the mechanics of soils, Stephen Timoshenko 60th Anniversary Volume, MacMillian Company.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1998 "토목섬유로 보강한 모래-벤토나이트 차수재의 장기적 투수특성" 한국 관개 배수 = KCID journal 5 (2): 9~19
- 2003 "흙-벤토나이트 혼합물의 투수특성" 한국농공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 45 (1): 55~62
- 2009 "재하방법에 따른 사질토 지반의 연직응력 특성" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 51 (6): 83~90
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기