재활용 도로재료의 회복탄성계수 산정을 위한 적용 모델의 평가
Evaluation of Resilient Modulus Models for Recycled Materials
Many models have been used to represent the effects of confining stress, bulk stress, and shear stress on the value of the resilient modulus (Mr). This study was conducted to estimate Mr of the recycled materials such as recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) and recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) through the repeated load cyclic test. Also, two models were applied to estimation of Mr for comparing between measured Mr values and predicted Mr values. The first model (A-model) can provide a quick and easy estimation of the Mr based on the bulk stress, while the second model (N-model) includes not only the bulk stress but also the shear stress. Statistical analysis indicated that all results using the both of models are significant at a 95 % confidence level. Therefore, the both of models could be used as an effective prediction model of Mr for RCA and RAP. Especially, the Model 2 including the parameters of the bulk stress and the shear stress could give more reliable estimation at the high range of Mr values.
- AASHTO, 1994. Standard method of test for resilient modulus of unbound granular base/subbase materials and subgrade soils-SHRP protocol P.46. AASHTO designation T294-94, Washington D. C.
- Barksdale, R. D. 1972. Repeated loading testing evaluation of base course materials. GHD Research Project 7002, Final Report. FHWA, U. S. Department of Transportation.
- Bennert, T., W. J. Papp Jr, A. Maher, and N. Gucunski, 2000. Utilization of construction and demolition debris under traffic-type loading in base and subbase applications. Transportation Research Record 1714: 33-39.
- Biarez, J., 1962. Contributio a l'Etude des properties mecaniques des sols et des maeriau pulverulents, D.Sc. Thesis, Univeristy of Grenoble.
- Blankenagel, B. J. and W. S. Guthrie, 2006. Laboratory characterization of recycled concrete for use as pavement base material. Geomaterials 1952: 21-27.
- Guthrie, W. S., D. Cooley, and D. L. Eggett, 2007. Effects of reclaimed asphalt pavement on mechanical properties of base materials. Transportation Research Record 2006: 44-52.
- Hicks, R. G., and C. L. Monismith, 1971. Factors influencing the resilient properties of granular material. Transportation Research Record. 345. TRB, Washington D. C.: 15-31.
- Kim, K. W., Y. S. Doh, and X. F. Li, 2001. Evaluation for characteristics of coal-mine waste concrete. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 43(2): 132-139 (in Korean).
- Kim, K. W., J. I. Kim, S. J. Lee, and S. J. Kim, 2002. Experimental study for determination of optimum waste vinyl contents in asphalt concrete. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 44(5): 88-95 (in Korean).
- Kuo S. S., H. S. Mahgoub, and A. Nazef, 2002. Investigation of recycled concrete made with limestone aggregate for a base course in flexible pavement. Geomaterials 1787: 99-108.
- Kweon, G. C., 1999. Alternative Mr testing methods for subgrade and subbase materials considering deformational characteristics of soils. Ph.D. Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (in Korean).
- Kweon, G., D. Kim, and M. Song, 1999. Stiffness characteristics of subgrade and subbase materials in Korea. KSCE Proceeding: 133-136 (in Korean).
- May, R. W., and M. W. Witczak, 1981. Effective granular modulus to model pavement responses, Layered Pavement Systems, Transportation Research Record 810: 1-9.
- Nataatmadja, A. and Y. L. Tan, 2001. Resilient response of concrete road aggregates. Journal of Transportation Engineering 127(5): 450-453.
- NCHRP, 2004. Laboratory determination of resilient modulus for flexible pavement design. National Cooperative Highway Research Program Research Results Digest 285: 1-48.
- Rada, G. and M. W. Witczak, 1981. Comprehensive evaluation of laboratory resilient moduli results for granular material layered pavement system. Transportation Research Record 810. TRB, National Research Counsil, Washington, D. C.: 471-493
- Sung, C. Y., and N. H. Ryu, 2004. Characteristics of recycled concrete using recycled coarse aggregate and industrial by-products. Journal of Advanced Mineral Aggregate Composites 9:125-132. (in Korean)
- Sung, C. Y., and S. C. Back, 2005. Physical and mechanical properties of polymer concrete using recycled aggregate. Journal of Agri. Sci. Chungnam National University, Korea 32(1): 19-27 (in Korean).
- Uzan, J., 1985. Characterization of granular material, analysis and testing of granular base and subbase, Transportation Research Record 1022: 1-9.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기