차수매트 포설 범위에 따른 저수지 월류시 거동 특성
Characteristics of Reservoir Behavior According to Establishment Range of Waterproof Mat During Overflow
This study was performed to develop the embankment protection method that can reduce demage by prevention of embankment loss and collapse from overflow due to heavy rain and flood. For overflow test, model dam was prepared and embankment behaviors were monitored with the established piezometer and strain meter during overflow. As a result of overflow test for model dam, in case of embankment without waterproof mat, the lower end of embankment was collapsed within 40 seconds after beginning of overflow. On the other hand, in case of embankment with waterproof mat, embankment collapse didn't occurred during overflow. Accordingly, establishment of waterproof mat for embankment showed that be absolutely effective for the embankment protection during overflow in reservoir. Also, it showed that the minimum establishment range of waterproof mat to prevent embankment collapse in reservoir is from maximum storage level to the lower end of embankment.
- Ahn, S. R., M. J. Park, G. A. Park, and S. J. Kim, 2007. The effect of meteorological factors on the temporal variation of agricultural reservoir storage, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 49(4): 3-12 (in Korean).
- Chinnarasri, C., T. Tingsanchali, and S. Wongwises, 2004. A laboratory study of peak discharge and erosion profile during embankment overtopping, Dam Engineering 14(4): 233-256.
- Chung, H. W., T. S. Park, and J. Y. Choi, 1998. Development of the optimal reservoir storage determination model for supplying rural water, Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 40(2): 69-80 (in Korean).
- Coleman, S. E., D. P. Andrews, and M. G. Webby, 2002. Overtopping breaching of noncohesive homogeneous embankment, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering 128(9): 829-837.
- Dunn, R. J., E., Simantob, and H. Y. Ko, 1984. Centrifuge modeling of earth dam overtopping, Proc. of 5th Engineering Mechanics Division Specialty Conference 1320-1323, Laramie, Wyoming.: ASCE.
- Fread, D. L., 1977. The development and testing of a dam-break flood forecasting mode, Proc. of the Dam-Break Flood Routing Workshop Water Resources Council.
- Hanson, G. J. and D. M. Temple, 2001. Evaluating mechanics of embankmant erosion during overtopping, Proc. of 7th Federal Interagency Sedimentation Conference 24-30, Reno, Nevada St.
- Hughes, A. K., and C. G. Hoskins, 1994. A practical appraisal of the overtopping of embankment dams, Reservoir Safety and Environment 260-270. Thomas Telford, London.
- Jang, J. S., J. H. Chung, and S. S. Bae, 2005. Application of PMF on reinforcement design of agricultural reservoirs against disaster, Proc. of the 2005 KSAE Annual Conference 324-329, KSAE (in Korean).
- Jeong, W. S., and Y. S. Kim, 2006. Characterization of cemented sand for building of levee, Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation 6(4): 29-36 (in Korean).
- Kim, Y. S., 2006. Problems and improvement method of safety management of reservoir, Disaster Prevention Review 8(1): 55-64 (in Korean).
- Lee, J. T., and S. T. Lee, 2001. An experimental study on the collapse phase of a river leeves(II), Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 34(2): 155-167 (in Korean).
- Lemperiere, F., J. R. Courivaud, and J. J. Fry, 2006. A new analysis of embankment dam failures by overtopping, Transactions of the International Congress on Large Dams 1053-1066, Barcelone: International Commission on Large Dams.
- MacDonald, T. C., and J. Langridge-Monopolis, 1984. Breaching characteristics of dam failures, Journal of Hyd. Div. 110(5): 567-585.
- Powledge, G. R., and R. A. Dodge, 1985. Overtopping of small dams - an alternative for dam safety, Proc. of the Special Conference, Hydraulics and Hydrology in the Small Computer Age 1071-1076.: ASCE.
- Ralston, D. C., 1987. Mechanics of embankment erosion during overflow. Proc. of the 1987 National Conference of Hydraulic Engineering 751-757, ASCE.
- Singh, K. P., 1982. Dam safety program, Univ. of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois.
- Toledo, M. A., 1997. Embankment dams slip failure due to overtopping, Transactions of the International Congress on Large Dams 317-330, Florence: International Commission on Large Dams.
- Toledo, M. A., M. B. Pisfil, and A. Die Moran, 2006. Initiation phase of rockfill dams breaching by overtopping, Transactions of the International Congress on Large Dams 507-518, Barcelone: International Commission on Large Dams.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Kim, Young-Ik ; Yeon, Kyu-Seok ; Kim, Ki-Sung ; Jeong, Jong-Woo ; Kim, Yong-Seong 2011. "An Experimental Study of Reservoir Failure Phenomena According to Transitional Zone: Spillway Scour During Overflow" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 53(2): 27~33
- Lee, Dal-Won ; Noh, Jae-Jin 2012. "Behavior of failure of agricultural reservoir embankment due to overtopping" 농업과학연구 = CNU Journal of agricultural science, 39(3): 427~439
- Lee, Dal Won ; Noh, Jae Jin 2014. "Behavior of Failure on Agricultural Reservoirs Embankment by Riprap Reinforcement Method" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 56(6): 63~73
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기