Isolated Topologies of Switched-Resonator Converters
Switched-resonator converters are a new family of soft switching DC-DC converters where the energy is transferred via a resonator. This paper introduces some isolated topologies of this family. The achieved advantages include, load independent soft-switching, self short-circuit protection, and optimization capability due to topology variety. Compared to conventional series-resonant converters, outstanding advantages such as a smaller fewer number of switches and diodes, a smaller transformer, and lower current stresses are achieved. A general synthesis scheme, functional topologies, and essential relations are included. Experimental results from a laboratory prototype confirm the presented theoretical analysis.
- N. Mohan, T. M. Undeland, and W. P. Robbins, Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design, 3rd ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2002.
- Y. Gu., Z. Lu, Z. Qian, X. Gu, and L. Hang, "A novel ZVS resonant reset dual switch forward DC？DC converter," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 96-103, Jan. 2007.
- Y. Xi, and P. K. Jain, "A forward converter topology employing a resonant auxiliary circuit to achieve soft switching and power transformer resetting," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 132-140, Feb. 2003.
- G. Ivensky, I. Zeltser, A. Kats, and S. Ben-Yaakov, "Reducing IGBT losses in ZCS series resonant converters," IEEE Trans. on Ind. Elect., Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 67-74, Feb. 1999.
- C. Klumpner, and F. Blaabjerg, "Using reverse blocking IGBTs in power converters for adjustable speed drives," in Proc. IEEE IAS Annu. Meeting, Vol. 3, pp. 1516？1523, Oct. 2003.
- J. Itoh, I. Sato, A. Odaka, H. Ohguchi, H. Kodachi, and N. Eguchi, "A novel approach to practical matrix converter motor drive system with reverse blocking IGBT," IEEE Trans. Power Elect., Vol. 20, No. 6, Nov. 2005.
- D. Zhou, K. Sun, Z. Liu, L. Huang, K. Matsuse, and K. Sasagawa, "A novel driving and protection circuit for reverse-blocking IGBT used in matrix converter," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 43,No. 1, Jan./Feb. 2007.
- V. Vorperian, and S. Cuk, "A complete DC analysis of the series resonant converter," IEEE Power Electronics Specialist Conf. 1982 Rec., pp. 85- 100, 1982.
- M. Jabbari, and H. Farzanehfard, "Family of soft switching resonant DC-DC converters," IET Power Electron., Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp. 113-124, 2009.
- M. Jabbari, "Resonant Inverting-Buck Converter," IET Power Electronics, to be published.
- M. Jabbari, and H. Farzanehfard, "A new soft-switching step-down/up converter with inherent PFC performance," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 835-844, Nov. 2009.
- M. Jabbari, and H. Farzanehfard, "New resonant step-down/up converters," IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, to be published.
- M. Jabbari, H. Farzanehfard, and S. Farhangi, "A new resonant step- Up converter based on unidirectional switches," IEEE ECON'09, pp. 862-865, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2009.
- J.-H. Jung, J.-M. Choi, and J.-G. Kwon, "Design methodology for transformers including integrated and center-tapped structures for LLC resonant converters," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.215-223, Mar. 2009.
- R. L. Steigerwald, "A comparison of half-bridge resonant converter topologies," IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 174- 182, Apr. 1988.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- 2010. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 10(6): 784~791
- 2013. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 13(1): 1~8
- 2016. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 16(5): 1669~1677
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기