Three-Phase Line-Interactive Dynamic Voltage Restorer with a New Sag Detection Algorithm
This paper describes the development of a three-phase line-interactive DVR with a new sag detection algorithm. The developed detection algorithm has a hybrid structure composed of an instantaneous detector and RMS-variation detectors. The source voltage passes through the sliding-window DFT and RMS calculator, and the instantaneous sag detector. If an instantaneous sag is detected, the RMS variation detector-1 is selected to calculate the RMS variation. The RMS variation detector-2 is selected when the instantaneous sag occurs under the operation of the RMS variation detector-1. The feasibility of the proposed algorithm is verified through computer simulations and experimental work with a prototype of a line-interactive DVR with a 3kVA rating. The line-interactive DVR with the proposed algorithm can compensate for an input voltage sag or an interruption within a 2ms delay. The developed DVR can effectively compensate for a voltage sag or interruption in sensitive loads, such as computers, communications equipment, and automation equipment.
- N. Woodley, L. Morgan, A. Sundaram, "Experience with an inverter-based dynamic voltage restorer," IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.14, No.3, pp.1181-1186, Jul. 1999.
- B. Han, B. Bae, H. Kim, S. Baek, "Combined operation of unified power quality conditioner with distributed generation," IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.21, No.1, pp.330-338, Jan. 2006.
- C. Zhan, V. Ramachandaramurthy, A. Arulampalam, C. Fitzer, S. Kromlidis, M. Bames, N. Jenkins, "Dynamic voltage restorer based on voltagespace vector PWM control," IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.37, No.6, pp.1855-1863, Nov./Dec. 2001.
- M. Newman, D. Holmes, J. Nielsen, F. Blaabjerg, "A dynamic voltage restorer with selective harmonic compensation at medium voltage level," IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.41, No.6, pp.1744-1753, Nov./Dec. 2005.
- A. Florio and A. Mariscotti, "Voltage sag detection based on rectified voltage processing," IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 1962-1967, Oct. 2004.
- R. Naidoo and P. Pillay, "A new method of voltage sag and swell detection," IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 1056-1063, Apr. 2007.
- B. Han and B. Bae, "Novel phase-locked loop using adaptive linear combiner," Letter Section of IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 513-514, Jan. 2006.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2011. "" Journal of electrical engineering & technology, 6(5): 658~665
- Chae, Seung-Woo ; Cho, Hyun-Sik ; Lee, Il-Yong ; Kong, Se-Il ; Han, Byung-Moon ; Cha, Han-Ju 2012. "Development of Three Phase 10kW Voltage Sag Compensator" 전력전자학회 논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Power Electronics, 17(3): 198~204
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기