Cavitation in Pump Inducer with Axi-asymmetrical Inlet Plate Observed by Multi-cameras
The attachment of inducer in front of main impeller is a powerful method to improve cavitation performance; however, cavitation surge oscillation with low frequency occurs with blade cavity growing to each throat section of blade passage simultaneously. Then, one conceptual method of installing suction axi-asymmetrical plate has been proposed so as to keep every throat passage away from being unstable at once, and the effect on suppression of the oscillation were investigated. In the present study, cavitation behaviors in the inducer is observed with distributing multi-cameras circumferentially, recording simultaneously and reconstructing multi-photos on one plane field as moving a linear cascade. Observed results are utilized for discussion with other measuring results as casing wall pressure distribution. Then the suppression mechanism of oscillation by installing axi-asymmetrical inlet plate will be clarified in more details.
- Acosta, A. J., 1958, “An Experimental Study of Cavitating Inducers, Proc. 2nd Symp. Naval Hydrodynamics,” ONR/ACR-38, (1958), pp. 537-557.
- Jacobsen, J. K., 1971, “Liquid Rocket Engine Turbo-pump Inducers,” NASA SP-8052.
- Takamatsu, Y., Furukawa, A. and Ishizaka, K., 1984, “Method of Estimation of Required NPSH of Centrifugal Pump with Inducer,” Proc. 1st China-Japan Joint Conference on Hydraulic Machinery and Equipment, pp. 253-261.
- Kamijo, K., Yoshida, M. and Tsujimoto, Y., 1993, “Hydraulic and Mechanical Performance of LE-7 LOX Pump Inducer,” AIAA Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol.9, pp. 819-827.
- Furukawa, A., Atono, T., Ishizaka, K., Watanabe, S., 2004, “Experimental Study of Cavitation Induced Oscillation in Flat Plate Helical Inducer with Various Blade Angles,” Trans.JSME, 70-697，pp. 2325-2331 (in Japanese).
- Watanabe, S., Enomoto, N., Ishizaka, K., Furukawa, A., Kim, J.-H., 2004, “Suppression of Cavitation Surge of a Helical Inducer Occurring in Partial Flow Conditions,” Turbomachinery, 32-2，pp. 94-100 (in Japanese)．
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2010.3.2.122
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/3.122?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기