Who Should Control the Integrated Management System for Sewerage Facilities in the Upper Reaches of Multi-Purpose Dams in Korea?
Integrated management systems (IMS) that control entire sewerage facilities in the upper reaches of multi-purpose dams are being constructed for their efficient operation and management. However, because the IMS installed in a watershed belong to several local government bodies, significant conflict would be expected between stakeholders in the process of deciding who should control the IMS after completion of the construction that was initially implemented under the support of central government. The objective of this study was to suggest a decision making to determine who should control the IMS for sewerage facilities in the upper reaches of multipurpose dams in Korea, using the analytic hierarchy process (AHP). Three alternatives were selected to determine who should control the IMS for sewerage facilities: commissioning to public corporations, commissioning to private corporations, and a role-sharing partnership. In using the AHP technique, the emphasis was on comparing public interests, economics, efficiency, sustainability, specialty, grievance mediation and receptiveness. As a result, building a role-sharing partnership received the highest score. Commissioning to a special institute was also suggested as an alternative as this showed a score similar to that of building a role-sharing partnership.
- Korean Ministry of Environment. Integrated management system for sewerage facilities and BTL project for sewage pipe in Korea. Korea Environ. Policy Bull. 2005;III (1).
- Park K, Jin YS, Lee S. Feasibility study on sewerage rehabilitation project in upper reaches of dams Andong-Imha. Final report to Environmental Management Corporation, Korea; 2003 (in Korean).
- Park K, Jeong DH, Jin YS, Kim J. Application of benefit transfer method in planning the construction of the integrated sewerage system at the catchment areas of dams in Korea. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Water Economics, Statistics, and Finance; 2005 Jul 8-10; Rethymno, Greece: International Water Association.
- Saaty TL. Analytical hierarchy process: planning, priority setting, resource allocation. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1980.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Kyoo-Hong ; Kim, Hyung-Joon ; Ahn, Choon-Hee ; Choi, Joo-Hang 2011. "Integrated Management of Sewerage Facilities in Upstream Watersheds of Multi-purpose Dams - Focusing on Management of a Technical Support Team" 上下水道學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 25(1): 23~29
- NDSL :
- 대한환경공학회 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기