딤플이 설치된 회전 유로의 높이가 열전달 계수에 미치는 영향에 대한 실험적 연구
Effect of channel height on the heat transfer coefficient of a rotation dimpled channel
The detailed heat transfer coefficients on a rotating dimpled channel were measured by the hue detection based the transient liquid crystal technique. The dimples were fabricated on the one side of the channel and the tested channel aspect ratio was 4, 6, and 12 with fixed channel width. Tested Reynolds number based on the channel hydraulic diameter was varied from 21,000 to 47,000. A stationary case and two different rotating conditions were tested so that the dimple fabricated surface became leading or trailing surface. For all rotating conditions, the minimum averaged heat transfer coefficient was measured for the channel aspect ratio of 6. Generally, the highest averaged heat transfer coefficient was observed for the highest aspect ratio cases due to increased dimple induced vortex strength.
- Han, J. C., Dutta, S. and Ekkad, S. V., 2000, “Gas Turbine Heat Transfer and Cooling Technology”, Taylor & Francis, New York.
- Belen'kiy, M. Y., Gotovskiy, M. A., Lekakh, B. M., Fokin. B. S. and Dolgushin. K. S., 1993 “Heat Transfer Augmentation Using Surfaces Formed by a System of Spherical Cavities,” UDC 539.1.08, Heat Transfer Research, Bol. 25, No. 2, pp. 196-203.
- Moon, H. K., O'Connel, T. and Glezer, B., 2000, “Channel Height Effect on Heat Transfer and Friction in a Dimpled Passage,” American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exhibition, Indianapolis, Indiana, 99-GT-163.
- Mahmood, G. I., Hill, M. L., Nelson, D. L. and Ligrani, P. M., 2000, “Local Heat Transfer and Flow Structure on and above a Dimpled Surface in a Channel,” American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Proceedings of ASME TURBO EXPO 2000, Munich, Germany, 2000- GT-230.
- Moon, S. W. and Lau, S. C., 2002, “Turbulent Heat Transfer Measurements on a Wall with Concave and Cylidrical Dimples in a Square Channel,” American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Proceedings of ASME TURBO EXPO 2002, Amsterdam, Neterlands, GT-2002-30208.
- Griffith, T. S., Luai Al-Hadhrami, and Han, J. C., 2002, “Heat Transfer in Rotating Rectangular Cooling Channels(AR=4) with Dimples,” American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Proceedings of ASME TURBO EXPO 2002, Amsterdam, Neterlands, GT-2002-30220.
- Mahmood, G. I. and Ligrani, P. I., 2002, “Heat Transfer in a Dimpled Channel: Combined Influences of Aspect Ratio, Temperature Ratio, \Reynolds Number, and Flow Structure,” Elsevier Science Ltd, International Jouranl of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol.45, pp. 2011-2020.
- Wang, Z., Yeo, K. S. and Khoo, B. C., 2003, “Numerical Simulation of Laminar Channel Flow over Dimpled Surface,” 16th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference 23-26 June 2003, Orlando, Florida, AIAA 2003-3964, pp. 1-11.
- Burgees, N. K. and Nigrani, P. M., 2004 “Effects of Dimple Depth on Nusselt Numbers and Friction Factors for Internal Cooling in a Channel,” American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Proceedings of ASME TURBO EXPO 2004, Vienna, Austria, GT-2004-54232.
- Khalatov, A., Byerley, A., Ochoa, D. and Min, S. K., 2004, “Flow Characteristics within and Downstream of Spherical and Cylindrical Dimple on a Flat Plate at Low Reynolds 2004 Power for land, Sea, and Air, June 14-17, Vienna, Austria, GT2004-53656, pp. 1-6
- Ligrani, P. M., Burgess, N. K. and Won, S. Y., 2004, “Nusselt Numbers and Flow Structure on and above a Shallow Dimpled Surface Within a channel Including Effects of Inlet Turbulence Intensity Level,” Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2004 Power for Land, Sea, and Air June 14-17, Vienna, Austria, GT2004-54231, pp. 1-13.
- Shin, S., Lee, K. S., Park, S. D. and Kwak, J. S., 2009, “Measurement of the heat transfer coefficient in the dimpled channel: effects of dimple arrangement and channel height,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 23 pp. 624-630.
- F. P. Incropera and D. P. DeWitt, 2001, Heat and mass transfer, 5th edition, John Wiley & Sons, INC.
- S. Wagner, M. Kotulla, P. Ott, B. Weigand, and V. von Wolfersdorf, 2005, “The transient liquid crystal technique: Influence of surface curvature and finite wall thickness”, Jounal of Turbomachinery, 127 pp. 175-182
- Moffat. R. J, 1988, “Describing the Uncertainties in Experimental Results”. Journal of Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 1, pp. 3-17.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Gwak, Jae-Su 2011. "" 유체기계저널 = Journal of fluid machinery, 14(2): 75~78
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기