3 차원 시간영역 근사비선형 2 차경계요소법에 의한 선체의 대진폭 운동 및 파랑하중 계산
Estimation of Large Amplitude Motions and Wave Loads of a Ship Advancing in Transient Waves by Using a Three Dimensional Time-domain Approximate Body-exact Nonlinear 2nd-order BEM
A three-dimensional time-domain calculation method is of crucial importance in prediction of the motions and wave loads of a ship advancing in a severe irregular sea. The exact solution of the free surface wave-ship interaction problem is very complicated because of the essentially nonlinear boundary conditions. In this paper, an approximate body nonlinear approach based on the three-dimensional time-domain forward-speed free-surface Green function has been presented. The Froude-Krylov force and the hydrostatic restoring force are calculated over the instantaneous wetted surface of the ship while the forces due to the radiation and scattering potentials over the mean wetted surface. The time-domain radiation and scattering potentials have been obtained from a time invariant kernel of integral equations for the potentials which are discretized according to the second-order boundary element method (Hong and Hong 2008). The diffraction impulse-response functions of the Wigley seakeeping model advancing in transient head waves at various Froude numbers have been presented. A simulation of coupled heave-pitch motion of a long rectangular barge advancing in regular head waves of large amplitude has been carried out. Comparisons between the linear and the approximate body nonlinear numerical results of motions and wave loads of the barge at a nonzero Froude number have been made.
- Beck, R.F. and Liapis, S.J., 1987. Transientmotion of floating bodies at zero forward speed.J. of Ship Research, Vol. 31-3, pp. 164-176.
- Bingham, H.B., Korsmeyer, F.T., Newman, J.N.and Osborne, G.E., 1993, “The Simulations ofShip Motions,” Proceedings, 6th Int. Conf. onNumerical Ship Hydrodynamics, pp. 561-579.
- Gerritsma, J. 1988. Motions, wave loads andadded resistance in waves of two Wigley hullforms. Rep.No.804, Delft Univ. of Technology,The Netherlands.
- Gong, I. Y. 1987. Time domain analysis ofhydrodynamic forces acting on threedimensional bodies (in Korean). Ph.D Thesis,Seoul National University, Republic of Korea.
- Journee, J.M., 1992. Experiments andcalculations on 4 Wigley hull forms. Technicalreport 0909, Ship Hydrodynamics Lab. Delft Univ.of Technology, The Netherlands.
- King, B., Beck, R.F. and Magee, A. 1988.Seakeeping calculations with forward speedusing time-domain analysis. Proceedings, 17thSymposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, TheHague, The Netherlands, pp. 577-596.
- Liapis, S. and Beck, R.F. 1985. Seakeepingcomputations using time-domain analysis.Proceedings, 4th International Conference onNumerical Ship Hydrodynamics. pp. 34-56.
- Lin, W.M. and Yue, D.K.P., 1990. Numericalsolutions for large-amplitude ship motions in thetime domain. Proceedings 18th Symp. on NavalHydrodynamics, pp. 41-66.
- Lin, W.M., Zhang, S., Weems, K. and Yue,D.K.P., 1999. A mixed source formulation fornonlinear ship-motion and wave-load simulations.Proceedings 7th Int. Conf. on Num. ShipHydrodynamics, Nantes, France.
- Hong, S.Y. and Choi, H.S., 1995, “Analysis ofSteady and Unsteady Flow around a Ship usinga Higher-Order Boundary Element Method (inKorean),” Journal of the Society of NavalArchitects of Korea, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 42-57.
- Hong, D.C., Jang, L.D., Kim, J.H. and Song,J.Y., 1998, “Computation of 3-D Vertical ShearForce and Bending Moment on a Ship Floating inRegular Waves bodies (in Korean),” Proceedings,Annual Spring Meeting of the Society of NavalArchitecture of Korea, pp. 276-279.
- Hong, D.C. and Hong, S.Y., 2005, “WaveloadAnalysis for Heeled Barges with FloodedCompartiments (in Korean),” Journal of theSociety of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 42, No.4, pp. 379-387.
- Hong, D.C. and Hong, S.Y., 2008. “Numericalstudy of the radiation potential of a ship usingthe 3D time-domain forward-speed freesurfaceGreen function and a second-orderBEM,”Journal of the Society of Naval Architectsof Korea Vol. 45, No. 3, pp.258-268.
- Hong, D.C., Sung, H.G. and Hong, S.Y., 2009,“Numerical Tests of Large Amplitude Ship Motionwith Forward Speed in Severe Seas,” OMAE2009-79277, Proceedings ASME 28th InternationalConference on OMAE, Honolulu, Hawaii,USA.
- Newman, J.N., 1992. Approximation of freesurfaceGreen functions. Wave Asymptotics,Proceedings Fritz Ursell Meeting, CambridgeUniv. Press, pp. 107-135.
- Stoker, J.J., 1957. Water waves. IntersciencePublishers,New York, pp. 187-196.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Cha, Ju-Hwan ; Ku, Namkug ; Park, Kwang-Phil 2016. "Computation of Nonlinear Hydrostatic Force and Position of a Floating Structure Considering the Coupled Large Inclined Angles" 한국CAD/CAM학회논문집 = Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 21(1): 90~98
저자의 다른 논문
- 2000 "Application of the Improved Green Integral Equation to the Radiation-Diffraction Problem for a Floating Ocean Structure in Waves and Current" International journal of ocean engineering and technology 3 (1): 14~22
- 2005 "손상침수로 자세변화된 바지형 선박의 파랑하중해석" 大韓造船學會 論文集 = Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea 42 (4): 379~387
- 2005 "공기챔버형 부소파제의 투과 및 산란파 해석" 大韓造船學會 論文集 = Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea 42 (1): 18~23
- 2006 "침수 선박의 손상부 크기에 따른 파랑하중 고찰" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 20 (3): 24~36
- 2006 "BBDB형 진동수주 파력발전장치의 운동 및 파랑표류력 연구" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 20 (2): 22~28
- 2006 "진동수주형 파력발전기의 에너지 흡수효율 해석" 韓國海洋工學會誌 = Journal of ocean engineering and technology 20 (4): 64~69
- 2008 "3 차원 시간영역 전진속도 자유표면 Green 함수와 2 차 경계요소법을 사용한 선체의 방사포텐셜 수치계산" 大韓造船學會 論文集 = Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea 45 (3): 258~268
- 2010 "파랑중 컨테이너선과 하역선의 연결장치에 작용하는 하중계산" 한국해양환경공학회지 = Journal of the Korean society for marine environmental engineering 13 (2): 83~90
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기