Vlasov 보 모델을 이용한 컨테이너 선박의 스프링잉 응답해석
Analysis of Linear Springing Responses of a Container Carrier by using Vlasov Beam Model
Modern ultra-large container carriers can be exposed to the unprecedented springing excitation from ocean waves due to their relatively low torsional rigidity. Large deck opening on the deck of container carriers tends to cause warping distortion of hull structure under wave-induced excitation, eventually leading to the higher chance of resonance vibration between its torsional response and incoming waves. To handle this problem, a higher-order B-spline Rankine panel method and Vlasov-beam FE model was directly coupled in the time domain, and the coupled equation was solved by using an implicit iterative method. In order to capture the complicated behavior of thin-walled open section girder, a sophisticated beam-based finite element model was developed, which takes into account warping distortion and shear-on-wall effect. Then, the developed beam model was directly coupled with the time-domain Rankine panel method for hydrodynamic problem by using the fixed-point iteration method. The developed computational scheme was validated through the comparison with the frequency-domain solution on the container carrier model in linear springing regime.
- Kim, K.H., and Kim, Y., 2007, WISH JIP projectreport and Manual, Marine HydrodynamicLaboratory, Seoul National University.
- Kim, Y., 2009, “Time-Domain Analysis on Hull-Girder Hydroelasticity by Fully coupled BEMFEMApproach”, PhD thesis, Seoul NationalUniversity
- Lee, S.C., Goo, J.S., Kim, C.H., Jo, H.J., andHa, M.K. 2006, “A hydroelastic responseanalysis of barge type ships in regular waves”,Proceedings of the Annual Spring Meeting,SNAK.
- Lee, H.Y., Lim, C.G., and Jung, H.B., 2003,“Hydroelastic responses for a ship advancingin waves”, Proceedings of the Annual SpringMeeting, SNAK.
- Bishop, R.E.D., Price, W.G., and Zhang, X.C.,1985, “A note on the Dynamical Behavior ofUniform Beams Having Open Channel Section”,Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol.99, No.2,155-167
- Kim, Y., Kim, K.H., and Kim, Y., 2009,“Springing Analysis of a Seagoing VesselUsing Fully Coupled BEM-FEM in the TimeDomain”, Ocean Engineering, Vol.36, 785-796
- Malenica, S., Senjanovic, I., and Tomasevic, S.,Stumpf, E., 2007, “Some Aspects of HydroelasticIssues in the Design of Ultra LargeContainer Ships”, 22nd International Workshopon the Water Wave and Floating Body, Plitvice,Croatia
- Ogilvie, T.F., and Tuck, E.O., 1969, “A RationalStrip Theory for Ship Motions”, Part I.Technical Report 013, The Department of NavalArchitecture and Marine Engineering, TheUniversity of Michigan
- Pedersen, P.T., 1985, “Torsional Response ofContainerships”, Journal of Ship Research,Vol.29, No.3, 194-205.
- Senjanovic, I., Catipovic, I., and Tomasevic, S.,2008, “Coupled Horizontal and TorsionalVibrations of a flexible Barge”, EngineeringStructures, Vol.30, 93-109
- Senjanovic, I., Tomasevic, S., and Vladimir, N.,2009, “An Advanced Theory of Thin-walledGirders with Application to Ship Vibrations”,Marine Structures, Vol.22, 387-437
- Timman, R., and Newman, J.N., 1962, “TheCoupled Damping Coefficients of SymmetricShips”, Journal of Ship Research, Vol.5, No.4
- Wu, J.S., and Ho, C.S., 1987, “Analysis ofWave-Induced Horizontal-and-Torsional-Coupled Vibrations of a Ship Hull”, Journal ofShip Research, Vol.31, No.4, 235-252
- Zhao, R., and Faltinsen, O.M., 1989, “ADiscussion of the m-terms in the Wave-currentBody Interaction Problem”, 3rd InternationalWorkshop on Waves and Floating Bodies,Norway
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기