Manta형 무인잠수정의 대각도 받음각을 갖는 조종운동 수학모델에 관한 연구
A Study on Mathematical Model of Manoeuvring Motion of Manta-type Unmanned Undersea Vehicle at Large Attack Angles
The authors adopt the Unmanned Undersea Vehicle(UUV), which has taken the shape of manta(Sohn et al. 2006). They call here it Manta-type Unmanned Undersea Test Vehicle(MUUTV). MUUTV is designed with the similar concept of UUV called Manta Test Vehicle(MTV), which was originally built by the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, USA(Lisiewicz and French 2000, Sirmalis et al. 2001, U.S. Navy 2004). The present study deals with evaluation of extreme motion of MUUTV at large attack angles. Extreme motion contains, for example, rising and depth change due to operation of hovering thrusters attached to MUUTV, lateral motion due to ocean current applied to MUUTV at low advance velocity, and so on. Numerical simulation technique has been utilized. The previous mathematical model on manoeuvring motion of MUUTV(Bae et al. 2009a) is basically adopted. Based on the results of present model experiment on extreme motion, the mathematical model is revised and supplemented in order to describe extreme motion. The hydrodynamic derivatives related to extreme motion are obtained from present model experiment and the other derivatives are referred to previous work(Bae et al. 2009a).
- Bae, J.Y., and Sohn, K.H., 2009a, “A Studyon Manoeuvring Motion Characteristics ofManta-type Unmanned Undersea Vehicle”,Journal of the Society of Naval Architects ofKorea, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 114-126.
- Bae, J.Y., and Sohn, K.H., 2009b, “A Studyon Hydrodynamic Force Characteristics ofManta-type Unmanned Undersea Vehicle withthe Parameter of Appendage Shape”, Journalof Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 33,No. 5, pp. 309-314.
- Chislett, M.S. and Bjorheden, O., 1966,“Influence of Ship Speed on the Effectivenessof a Lateral-thrust Unit”, Hydro-OGReport Hy-8.
- Choi, J.R., 2008, “Analysis on DevelopmentTrend and Core Technology of UnmannedUnderwater Vehicle”, Defense Science &Technology Plus, Vol. 65, Agency forDefense Development.
- Lewis, E.V., 1989, Principles of NavalArchitecture, Vol. III, 2nd Revision, TheSociety of Naval Architects and MarineEngineers, Jersey City.
- Lisiewicz, J.S. and French, D.W., 2000,“Manta Test Vehicle At-Sea Test Results andTechnology Demonstration Plans”, Proceedings,Undersea Defense Technology Conference,Europe.
- Shin, Y.K., Lim, K.S. and Lee, S.K., 2005, “AResearch of the Mathematical Modeling forthe Estimation of Underwater Vehicle's TailPlane Efficiency”, Journal of the Society ofNaval Architects of Korea, Vol. 42, No. 3,pp. 190-196.
- Sirmalis, J.E., Lisiewicz, J.S. and Gagliardi,T.C., 2001, “Pursuing the MANTA Vision :Recent At-Sea Technology DemonstrationResults,” Proceedings, Undersea DefenseTechnology Conference, Hawaii.
- Sohn, K.H., Lee, S.K. and Ha, S.P., 2006,“Mathematical Model for Dynamics ofManta-type Unmanned Undersea Vehicle withSix Degrees of Freedom and Characteristicsof Manoeuvrability Response”, Journal of theSociety of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol.43, No. 4, pp. 399-413.
- Son, N.S., Rhee, K.P., Lee, S.M. and Yeo,D.J., 2001, “A Design of Collision AvoidanceSystem of an Underwater Vehicle”, Journalof the Society of Naval Architects of Korea,Vol. 38, No. 4, pp. 23-29.
- Takashina, J., 1986, “Ship ManoeuvringMotion due to Tugboats and Its MathematicalModel”, Journal of the Society of NavalArchitects of Japan, No. 160, pp. 93-104.
- Umeda, N. and Yamakoshi, Y., 1989,“Hydrodynamic Forces Acting on aLongitudinally Non-symmetric Ship underManoeuvring at Low Speed”, Journal of theKansai Society of Naval Architects, Vol.127-138(in Japanese)
- U.S. Navy, 2004, “The Navy UnmannedUndersea Vehicle(UUV) Master Plan”.
- van Lammeren, W.P.A., van Manen, J.D. andOosterveld, M.W.C., 1969, “The WageningenB-Screw Series”, Transaction of SNAME, Vol. 77,pp. 269-317.
- Whicker, L.F. and Fehlner, L.F., 1958,“Free Stream Characteristics of a Family ofLow Aspect Ratio Control Surfaces forApplication to Ship Design”, DTRC Report933.
- Yun, K.H., Rhee, K.P. and Yeo, D.J., 2005,“A Study on the Guidance Law Suitable forTarget Tracking System of an UnderwaterVehicle”, Journal of the Society of NavalArchitects of Korea, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp.299-306.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Bae, Jun-Young ; Kim, Jeong-Jung ; Sohn, Kyoung-Ho 2011. "An Experimental Study on Characteristics of Hydrodynamic Forces Acting on Unmanned Undersea Vehicle at Large Attack Angles" 한국항해항만학회지 = Journal of navigation and port research, 35(3): 197~204
- Ko, Sung-Hyub ; Kim, Dong-Hee ; Kim, Joon-Young 2013. "Implementation and field test for autonomous navigation of manta UUV" 한국마린엔지니어링학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, 37(6): 644~652
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기