Predictive model for wave-induced currents and 3D beach evolution based on FAVOR Method
The development of a numerical model using the fractional area/volume obstacle representation (FAVOR) method for predicting a nearshore current field bounded by complicated geometric shapes, and a three-dimensional (3D) beach evolution was described in this article. The 3D model was first tested against three cases to simulate the nearshore current fields around coastal structures, a river mouth, and a large scale cusp bathymetry. Then, the morphodynamic model tests, which are adopting the nearshore current model, were applied for the computations of beach evolution around a detached breakwater and two groins. It was confirmed that the presented model associated with the FAVOR method was useful to predict the nearshore current field in the vicinity of the complicated geometric shapes. Finally, the model was applied to a tombolo formation in a field site of Kunnui fishery port, which is located in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Chen, Z.H. Fang, H. and Liu, B., 2007. Numerical simulation of wind-induced motion in suspended sediment transport. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 19(6), pp. 698-704.
- Hirt, C.W. and Sicilian, J.M., 1985. A Porosity Technique for the Definition of Obstacles in Rectangular Cell Meshes. Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Ship Hydrodynamics, Washington D.C., September 1985.
- Kawaguchi, T. Hashimoto, O. Mizumoto, T. and Kmata, A., 1995. Construction of offshore fishing port for prevention of coastal erosion. Proc. of 24th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, ASCE, 2, pp. 1197-1211.
- Kuroiwa, M. Kamphuis, J.W. Kuchiihshi, T. Matsubara, Y. and Noda, H., 2004. Medium-term Q-3D coastal area model with shoreline change around coastal structures. Proc. of 29th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, ASCE, 2, pp. 2194-2207.
- Kuroiwa, M. Kuchiishi, T. Kato, K. Sunagawa, S. and Matsubara, Y., 2008. Applicability of coastal area model to morphodynamics around river mouth. Proc. of 31st International Conference on Coastal Engineering, ASCE, 3, pp.2218-2230.
- Mase, H., 2001. Multi-directional random wave transformation model based on energy balance equation. Coastal Engineering Journal, 43(4), pp. 317-337.
- Sawaragi, T. Lee, J.S. and Deguchi, I., 1985. A new model for prediction of beach deformation around river mouth. Proc. of International Symposium on Ocean Space Utilization, pp. 229-236.
- Van Rijn, L., 1985. Two-dimensional vertical mathematical model for suspended transport by currents and waves. Report S488-IV, Delft Hydraulics.
- Watanabe, A. Maruyama, K. Shimizu, T. and Sakakiyama, T., 1986. A numerical prediction model of threedimensional beach deformation around a structure. Coastal Engineering, 29, pp.179-194.
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기