Study on Simulation Design of Light Emitting Diode Luminaires for 100 W Safety Street Lighting
Optical analysis is necessary to optimize light emitting diode (LED) safety street lighting. In this study, optical analysis was conducted for 100 W LED safety street lighting. Experimental research on such a single LED was the first undertaken. Simulation modeling based on the optical properties of the single LED has compared between average road illuminances and has them analyzed with Korean Industrial Standards for LED safety street lighting (KS C7658:2009). The simulation results demonstrated that the illumination performance (average road illuminance) was 75.3 lx at a height of 4 m and an area of $32\;m^2$ , 45.25 lx at a height of 5 m and an area of $72\;m^2$ , and 30.05 lx at a height of 6 m and an area of $128\;m^2$ . 100 W safety street lighting (model CE180-ST-OS) designed by simulation was also compared between product and 100 W simulation modeling, and error rates averaged 5.6%. The 100 W LED safety street lighting base designed in simulation modeling was proven by comparison experiments. Through the simulations and the corresponding analysis, it was found that the tested 100 W LED safety street lamp had reasonable performance. The design method for LED safety street lamps has been summarized based on the optical analysis.
- Y. Cho, Y. K. Choi, and S. H. Sohn, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 051102 (2006) [DOI: 10.1063/1.2244042].
- P. B. Catrysse, W. Suh, S. Fan, and M. Peeters, Opt. Lett. 29, 974 (2004) [DOI: 10.1364/OL.29.000974].
- L. Martin-Moreno, F. J. Garcia-Vidal, H. J. Lezec, K. M. Pellerin, T. Thio, J. B. Pendry, and T. W. Ebbesen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 86, 1114 (2001) [DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.86.1114].
- T. W. Ebbesen, H. J. Lezec, H. F. Ghaemi, T. Thio, and P. A. Wolff, Nature 391, 667 (1998) [DOI: 10.1038/35570].
- J. Provine, J. Skinner, and D. A. Horsley, 19th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (Istanbul, Turkey 2006 Jan. 22-26) p. 854. [DOI: 10.1109/MEMSYS.2006.1627934].
- H. B. Chan, Z. Marcet, D. Carr, J. E. Bower, R. Cirelli, E. Ferry, F. P. Klemens, J. F. Miner, C. S. Pai, and J. A. Taylor, Bell Labs Tech. J. 10, 143 (2005) [DOI: 10.1002/bltj.20109].
- J. Olkkonen, K. Kataja, and D. G. Howe, Opt. Express 13, 6980 (2005) [DOI: 10.1364/OPEX.13.006980].
- M. A. Ordal, L. L. Long, R. J. Bell, S. E. Bell, R. W. Alexander Jr, C. A. Ward, and R. R. Bell, Appl. Opt. 22, 1099 (1983).
- J. Olkkonen, K. Kataja, and D. G. Howe, Opt. Express 14, 11506 (2006) [DOI: 10.1364/OE.14.011506].
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기