Selective Emitter 구조를 적용한 Ni/Cu Plating 전극 결정질 실리콘 태양전지
Application of a Selective Emitter Structure for Ni/Cu Plating Metallization Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
The technologies of Ni/Cu plating contact is attributed to the reduced series resistance caused by a better contact conductivity of Ni with Si and the subsequent electroplating of Cu on Ni. The ability to pattern narrower grid lines for reduced light shading was combined with the lower resistance of a metal silicide contact and an improved conductivity of the plated deposit. This improves the FF (fill factor) as the series resistance is reduced. This is very much requried in the case of low concentrator solar cells in which the series resistance is one of the important and dominant parameter that affect the cell performance. A Selective emitter structure with highly dopeds regions underneath the metal contacts, is widely known to be one of the most promising high-efficiency solution in solar cell processing In this paper the formation of a selective emitter, and the nickel silicide seed layer at the front side metallization of silicon cells is considered. After generating the nickel seed layer the contacts were thickened by Cu LIP (light induced plating) and by the formation of a plated Ni/Cu two step metallization on front contacts. In fabricating a Ni/Cu plating metallization cell with a selective emitter structure it has been shown that the cell efficiency can be increased by at least 0.2%.
- M. Edwards, J. Bocking, J. E. Cotter, and N. Bennett, Prog. Photovoltaics: Res. Appl. 16, 31 (2007).
- J. H. Bultmas, A. R. Burgers, J. Hoornstra, R. Kinderman, M. Koppes, W. J. Soppe, and A. W. Weeber, Proc. 17th EPVSEC (ECN Solar Energy, Munich, 2001) Paper: PD1.4.
- Fraunhofer ISE Annual Report 2007, ISE Fraunhofer - Achievements and results, 2008.
- E. G. Colgan, M. Maenpaa, M. Finetti, and M. A. Nicolet, J. Electron. Mater. 12, 413 (1983).
- S. W. Glunz, A. Mette, M. Alem'an, P. L. Richter, A. Filipovic, and G. Willeke, Proc. 21st European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference (EU PVSEC''06) (Dresden, Germany, 2006) p. 746.
- S. H. Lee, Polym. Sci. Technol. 17, (2006).
- J.-S. Yi and K.-H. Kim, Solar Cell Engineering (Green press, Seoul, 2007).
- LME current market price, http://www.lmekorea.com
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기