In vitro 실험에서 검정콩 안토시아닌 조추출물의 효능 분석
In vitro Biological Activities of Anthocyanin Crude Extracts from Black Soybean
검정콩 종피에 함유된 안토시아닌의 항산화 및 항염증 효과를 분석하였다. 메탄올로 추출된 검정콩의 안토시아닌 조추출물은 0.01%에서 0.5% 범위에서 농도 의존적으로 SOD활성을 증가시켰으며 0.5%에서 superoxide radical을 100% 소거시키는 결과를 관찰할 수 있었다. 또한 RAW 264.7 세포를 배양한 후, 세포 배양액에 LPS와 농도별 안토시아닌 추출물을 가한 결과, 안토시아닌 추출물을 0.001%, 0.01%, 0.02% 농도로 각각 처리했을 때 LPS에 의해 증가된 NO의 생산이 농도 의존적으로 감소하는 결과를 보였다. 따라서 검정콩 안토시아닌 추출물의 항산화능 및 항염증효과를 가늠할 수 있었다. 그러나 안토시아닌 조추출물은 DDT 시험에 의해서는 S. aureus, E. coli, C. albicans, A. niger에 대해서 10%의 농도에서도 항균력을 보이지 않았다.
This study was carried out to investigate the antioxidative and anti-inflammatory activity of crude anthocyanin compounds extracted from black soybean. The crude anthocyanin compounds were extracted with 80% methanol and concentrated to powder. The most abundant compound isolated from the extract was C3G(cyanidin-3-glucoside). The superoxide dismutase (SOD) assay was conducted to assess the antioxidative activity of the crude extract. SOD, which catalyzes the dismutation of the superoxide anion into hydrogen peroxide and molecular oxygen, is one of the most important antioxidative enzymes. The black soybean anthocyanin extracts inhibited more than 90% of the superoxide radical at a concentration of 0.1% and 100% at a concentration of 0.5%, indicating that this extract displayed excellent antioxidative activity. To assess the anti-inflammatory activity of the extract, a NO(Nitric oxide) production assay in RAW 264.7 cells was performed. NO is an important physiological messenger and effector molecule in many biological systems, including immunological, neuronal and cardiovascular tissues. In this assay, the anthocyanin extracts showed a high anti-inflammatory potential, where the inhibitory potency for NO production was similar to the positive control, particularly for EGCG(epigallocatechin-3-gallate), which is known to have excellent anti-inflammatory activity. Thus, it can be concluded that the anthocyanin extracts from black soybean have distinctive pharmaceutical activities and may be used as an excellent source materials to supplement the health benefits of various food products.
- Choung, M.G., I.Y. Baek, and S.T. Kang. 2001. Isolation and determination of anthocyanins in seed coats of black soybean. J. Agr. Food Chem. 49: 5848-5851.
- Harborne, J.B. and C.A. Wiliam. 2000. Advances in flavonoid research since 1992. Phytochemistry 55: 481-504.
- Hayes, R.E., G.N. Bookwalter, and E.B. Bagley. 1997. Antioxidant activity of soybean flour and derivatives-A review. J. Food Sci. 42: 1527-1531.
- Huygen, I.C. 1970. Reaction of nitrogen dioxide with Griess type reagents. Anal. Chem. 42: 407-409.
- Imal, Y., H. Kolb, and V. Burkart. 1993. Nitric oxide production from macrophages is regulated by arachidonic acid metabolites. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 197: 105-109.
- Kanatt, S.R., R. Chander, P. Radhakrishna, and A. Sharma. 2005. Potato peel extract a natural antioxidant for retarding lipid peroxidation in radiation processed lamb meat. J. Agric. Food Chem. 53: 1499-1504.
- Kenedy, A.R. 1995. The evidence for soybean products as cancer preventive agents. J. Nutrition 125: 733S-743S.
- Kim, S.L., J.J. Hwang, J. Song, J.C. Song, and K.H. Jung. 2000. Extraction, purification and quantification of anthocyanins in colored rice, black soybean, and black waxy corn. Korean J. Breed. 32: 146-152.
- Kim, S.Y., K.O. Ko, Y.S. Lee, H.S. Kim, and Y.H. Kim. 2008. Extraction efficiency and stability of anthocyanin pigments in black soybean seed coat. Korean J. Crop. Sci. 53: 84S-88S.
- Kim, Y.H., S.G. Do, D.S. Kim, S.S. Woo, O.J. Kim, and H.J. Lee. 2008. Evaluation of toxicity of anthocyanin from black soybean by feeding test in mice. Korean J. Food & Nutr. 21: 397-402.
- Kim, Y.H., H.T. Yun, and K.Y. Park. 2004. Biological effects of black colored soybean. Plant Resources 7: 195-199.
- Kong, J.M., L.S. Chia, N.K. Goh, T.F. Chia, and R. Brouillard. 2003. Analysis and biological activities of anthocyanins. Phytochemistry 64: 923-933.
- Lee, H.J., E.Y. Choi, Y.J. Sim, O.S. Kim, H.J. Yoo, W.N. Do, and Y.H. Kim. 2009. Anthocyanin contents and pigment stability of black soybean by different extract condition and stabilizer. Korean J. Food & Nutr. 22: 150-157.
- Meiers, S., M. Kemeny, U. Weyand, R. Gastpar, E. Angerer, and D. Marko. 2001. The anthocyanidins cyanidin and delphinidin are potent inhibitors of the epidermal growthfactor receptpr. J. Agric Food Chem. 49: 958-962.
- Messina, M., C. Gardne, and S. Barnes. 2002. Gaining insight into the health effects of soy but a long way still to go: Commentary on the fourth international symposium on the role of soy in preventing and treating chronic disease. J. Nutrition 132: 547S-551S.
- Prior, R.L., X. Wu, and K. Schaich. 2005. Standardized method for determination of antioxidant capacity and phenolics in foods and biological and food samples. J. Agric. Food Chem. 53: 4290-4302.
- Tsuda, T., F. Horio, J. Kitoh, and T. Osawa. 1999. Protective effects of dietary cyanidin-3-O-beta-glucoside on liver Ischemiareferfusion injury in rats. Archives Biochem. Biophys. 368: 361-366.
- Wang, S.Y. and H.S. Lin. 2000. Antioxidant activity in fruits and leaves of blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry varies with cultivar and developmental stage. J. Agric. Food Chem. 48: 140-146.
- Plochmann, K., G. Korte, E. Koutsilieri, E. Richling, P. Riederer, A. Rethwilm, P. Schreier, and C. Scheller. 2007. Structureactivity relationships of flavonoid-induced cytotoxicity on human leukemia cells. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 460: 1-9.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Hye Jeong 2013. "Antioxidant Activity and Properties Characteristics of Pound Cakes Prepared by using Frozen Blueberry Powder ＆ Anthocyanin extracted from Black Beans" 한국식품영양학회지 = The Korean journal of food and nutrition, 26(4): 772~782
- Im, Jeong Yeon ; Kim, Sang-Cheon ; Kim, Sena ; Choi, Youngmin ; Yang, Mi Ran ; Cho, In Hee ; Kim, Haeng Ran 2016. "Protein and Amino-acid Contents in Backtae, Seoritae, Huktae, and Seomoktae Soybeans with Different Cooking Methods" 한국식품조리과학회지 = Korean Journal of Food & Cookery Science, 32(5): 567~574
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기