장환형 단일가닥 DNA를 이용한 암세포 성장 억제 유전자 발굴
Large-Circular Single-stranded Sense and Antisense DNA for Identification of Cancer-Related Genes
The single-stranded large circular (LC)-sense DNA were utilized as probes for DNA chip experiments. The microarray experiment using LC-sense DNA probes found differentially expressed genes in A549 cells as compared to WI38VA13 cells, and microarray data were well-correlated with data acquired from quantitative real-time RT-PCR. A 5K LC-sense DNA microarray was prepared, and the repeated experiments and dye swap test showed consistent expression patterns. Subsequent functional analysis using LC-antisense library of overexpressed genes identified several genes involved in A549 cell growth. These experiments demonstrated proper feature of LC-sense molecules as probe DNA for microarray and the potential utility of the combination of LC-sense microarray and antisense libraries for an effective functional validation of genes.
- Ahn, J. D., R. Morishita, Y. Kaneda, S. J. Lee, K. Y. Kwon, S. Y. Choi, K. U. Lee, J. Y. Park, I. J. Moon, J. G. Park, M. Yoshizumi, Y. Ouchi, and I. K. Lee. 2002. Inhibitory effects of novel AP-1 decoy oligodeoxynucleotides on vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and neointimal formation in vivo. Circ Res. 90: 1325-1332.
- Busto, R., J. C. Prieto, G. Bodega, J. Zapatero, L. Fogue, and I. Carrero. 2003. VIP and PACAP receptors coupled to adenylyl cyclase in human lung cancer: a study in biopsy specimens. Peptides. 24: 429-436.
- Chang, C. C., J. Y. Shih, Y. M. Jeng, J. L. Su, B. Z. Lin, S. T. Chen, Y. P. Chau, P. C. Yang, and M. L. Kuo. 2004. Connective tissue growth factor and its role in lung adenocarcinoma invasion and metastasis. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 96: 364-375.
- Fukunaga, Y., S. Bandoh, J. Fujita, Y. Yang, Y. Ueda, S. Hojo, K. Dohmoto, Y. Tojo, J. Takahara, and T. Ishida. 2002. Expression of cytokeratin 8 in lung cancer cell lines and measurement of serum cytokeratin 8 in lung cancer patients. Lung Cancer. 38: 31-38.
- Lee, Y. H., I. J. Moon, B. Hur, J. H. Park, K. H. Han, S. Y. Uhm, Y. J. Kim, K. J. Kang, J. W. Park, Y. B. Seu, Y. H. Kim, and J. G. Park. 2005. Gene knockdown by large circular antisense for high-throughput functional genomics. Nat Biotechnol. 23: 591-599.
- Nagayama, M., A. Sato, H. Hayakawa, T. Urano, Y. Takada, and A. Takada. 1994. Plasminogen activators and their inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer. Low content of type 2 plasminogen activator inhibitor associated with tumor dissemination. Cancer. 73: 1398-1405.
- Nuwaysir, E. F., M. Bittner, J. Trent, J. C. Barrett, and C. A. Afshari. 1999. Microarrays and toxicology: the advent of toxicogenomics. Mol Carcinog. 24: 153-159.
- Silva, J. M., M. Z. Li, K. Chang, W. Ge, M. C. Golding, R. J. Rickles, D. Siolas, G. Hu, P. J. Paddison, M. R. Schlabach, N. Sheth, J. Bradshaw, J. Burchard, A. Kulkarni, G. Cavet, R. Sachidanandam, W. R. McCombie, M. A. Cleary, S. J. Elledge, and G. J. Hannon. 2005. Second-generation shRNA libraries covering the mouse and human genomes. Nat Genet. 37: 1281-1288.
- Lee, J. K., K. J. Bussey, F. G. Gwadry, W. Reinhold, G. Riddick, S. L. Pelletier, S. Nishizuka, G. Szakacs, J. P. Annereau, U. Shankavaram, S. Lababidi, L. H. Smith, M. M. Gottesman, and J. N. Weinstein. 2003. Comparing cDNA and oligonucleotide array data: concordance of gene expression across platforms for the NCI-60 cancer cells. Genome Biol. 4: R82.
- Lockhart, D. J., H. Dong, M. C. Byrne, M. T. Follettie, M. V. Gallo, M. S. Chee, M. Mittmann, C. Wang, M. Kobayashi, H. Horton, and E. L. Brown. 1996. Expression monitoring by hybridization to high-density oligonucleotide arrays. Nat Biotechnol. 14: 1675-1680.
- Asyali, M. H., M. M. Shoukri, O. Demirkaya, and K. S. Khabar. 2004. Assessment of reliability of microarray data and estimation of signal thresholds using mixture modeling. Nucleic Acids Res. 32: 2323-2335.
- Alizadeh, A. A., M. B. Eisen, R. E. Davis, C. Ma, I. S. Lossos, A. Rosenwald, J. C. Boldrick, H. Sabet, T. Tran, X. Yu, J. I. Powell, L. Yang, G. E. Marti, T. Moore, J. Hudson, Jr., L. Lu, D. B. Lewis, R. Tibshirani, G. Sherlock, W. C. Chan, T. C. Greiner, D. D. Weisenburger, J. O. Armitage, R. Warnke, R. Levy, W. Wilson, M. R. Grever, J. C. Byrd, D. Botstein, P. O. Brown, and L. M. Staudt. 2000. Distinct types of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma identified by gene expression profiling. Nature. 403: 503-511.
- Golub, T. R., D. K. Slonim, P. Tamayo, C. Huard, M. Gaasenbeek, J. P. Mesirov, H. Coller, M. L. Loh, J. R. Downing, M. A. Caligiuri, C. D. Bloomfield, and E. S. Lander. 1999. Molecular classification of cancer: class discovery and class prediction by gene expression monitoring. Science. 286: 531-537.
- Park, J. G. 2004. DNA chip using single stranded large circular DNA: Low background and stronger signal intensity. J Biomed Lab Sci. 10: 75-84.
- Sathyanarayana, U. G., S. Toyooka, A. Padar, T. Takahashi, E. Brambilla, J. D. Minna, and A. F. Gazdar. 2003. Epigenetic inactivation of laminin-5-encoding genes in lung cancers. Clin Cancer Res. 9: 2665-2672.
- Jupin, I. and B. Gronenborn. 1995. Abundant, easy and reproducible production of single-stranded DNA from phagemids using helper phage-infected competent cells. Nucleic Acids Res. 23: 535-536.
- Kunze, D., D. Wuttig, S. Fuessel, K. Kraemer, M. Kotzsch, A. Meye, M. O. Grimm, O. W. Hakenberg, and M. P. Wirth. 2008. Multitarget siRNA inhibition of antiapoptotic genes (XIAP, BCL2, BCL-X(L)) in bladder cancer cells. Anticancer Res. 28: 2259-2263.
- Zeng, J. Z., H. Y. Wang, Z. J. Chen, A. Ullrich, and M. C. Wu. 2002. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel gene which is highly expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene. 21: 4932-4943.
- DeRisi, J. L., V. R. Iyer, and P. O. Brown. 1997. Exploring the metabolic and genetic control of gene expression on a genomic scale. Science. 278: 680-686.
- Guan, H., Z. Zhou, G. E. Gallick, J. S. F., J. Morales, A. K. Sood, S. J. Corey, and E. S. Kleinerman. 2008. Targeting Lyn inhibits tumor growth and metastasis in Ewing's sarcoma. Mol Cancer Ther. 7: 1807-1816.
- Paddison, P. J., J. M. Silva, D. S. Conklin, M. Schlabach, M. Li, S. Aruleba, V. Balija, A. O'Shaughnessy, L. Gnoj, K. Scobie, K. Chang, T. Westbrook, M. Cleary, R. Sachidanandam, W. R. McCombie, S. J. Elledge, and G. J. Hannon. 2004. A resource for large-scale RNA-interference-based screens in mammals. Nature. 428: 427-431.
- Ledakis, P., W. T. Tester, N. Rosenberg, D. Romero-Fischmann, I. Daskal, and T. T. Lah. 1996. Cathepsins D, B, and L in malignant human lung tissue. Clin Cancer Res. 2: 561-568.
- Schena, M., D. Shalon, R. W. Davis, and P. O. Brown. 1995. Quantitative monitoring of gene expression patterns with a complementary DNA microarray. Science. 270: 467-470.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Ryu, Ki-Jun ; Cho, Sung-Hee 2011. "Effects of Angelicae Gigantis Radix on Gene Expression of Ovarian Tissue in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Rats" 大韓韓方婦人科學會誌 = The Journal of Korean obstetrics & gynecology, 24(3): 28~47
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기