태풍 내습 시 3-second gust를 이용한 피해액 산정
An Estimation of Amount of Damage Using the 3-second Gust When the Typhoon Attack
The most efficient measures to reduce damage from natural disasters include activities which prevent disasters in advance, decrease possibility of disasters and minimize the scale of damage. Therefore, developing of the risk assessment model is very important to reduce the natural disaster damage. This study estimated a typhoon damage which is the biggest damage scale among increased natural disasters in Korea along with climate change. The results of 3-second gust at the height of 10m level from the typhoon 'Maemi' which did considerable damage to Korean in 2003, using the wind data at the height of 700 hPa. September 12th 09 LST~13th 12 LST period by the time a typhoon Maemi approached to the Korean peninsula. This study estimate damage amount using 'Fragility curve' which is the damage probability curve about a certain wind speed of the each building component factors based on wind load estimation results by using 3-second gust. But the fragility curve is not to Korea. Therefore, we use the fragility curves to FPHLM(FDFS, 2005). The result of houses damage amount is about 11 trillion 5 million won. This values are limit the 1-story detached dwelling, $62.51\sim95.56\;m^2$ of total area. Therefore, this process is possible application to other type houses.
- 한국과학기획평가원, 2005, 태풍에 관한 장.단기 연구계획수립 및 태풍센터 설립방안 조사, 기상청, 160.
- 오재호, 2007, 지구온난화, 태풍강도 변화에 큰 영향, Disaster Focus, 5, 104-107.
- Axe, L. M., 2003, Hurricane Surface Wind Model For Risk Assessment, Mater's Thesis, the Florida State University.
- Choi, H. J., 2007, Review of risk model and application of the prevention meteorological information to reduce the natural disasters, Master Thesis, Inje University, Gimhae, Korea.
- Engineering Sciences Data Unit, 1983, Strong Winds in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer, Part 2 : Discrete Gust Speeds, Item No.83045, London.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, 2003, HAZUS-MH MR1 Technical Manual.
- Florida Department of Financial Services, 2005, Florida Public Hurricane Loss Projection Model, Engineering Team Final Report Volume I-III.
- Franklin, J. L., Black, M. L., Valde, K., 2003, GPS Dropwindsonde Wind Profiles in Hurricanes and Their Operational Implications, J. Weather and Forecasting, 18, 32-44.
- Korea Meteorological Administration, 2003, Regional Data Assimilation Prediction System.
- Korea National Statistical Office 2005, Census.
- Lee, S. S., Cho, H. D., 2006, 풍수해 피해 예측 평가 도구(HAZUS-MH)의 소개, Korean Geoenvironmental Society(KGES), Geo- environmental engineering, 7(3), 26-30.
- Park, J. K., Jung, W. S., Choi, H. J., 2008a, The study on the strong wind damage prediction for estimation surface wind speed of typhoon season(I), Atmos. Env., 17(2), 195-201.
- Park, J. K., Jung, W. S., Choi, H. J., 2008b, Representative type selection for strong wind damage by typhoon(II), proceeding of the Korean Environmental Sciences Conferences(autumn), 39-41.
- Park, J. K., Jung, W. S., Choi, H. J., 2008c, Representative type selection for strong wind damage by typhoon(I), proceeding of the Korean Environmental Sciences Conferences(autumn), 117-119.
- Powell, M. D., Samuel, H. Houston, Timothy, A. Reinhold, 1996, Hurricane Andrew's Landfall in South Florida, Part I: Standardizing Measurements for Documentation of Surface Wind Fields, J. Weather and Forecasting, 11, 304-328.
- The Regional Specialized Meteorological Center Tokyo-Typhoon Center, 2003, Best Track data.
- United States Geological Survey, Landuse.
- Vickery, P. J., Skerlj, P. F., 2005, Hurricane Gust Factors Revisited, J. Struct. Eng., 131(5), 825-832.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Jung, Woo-Sik ; Park, Jong-Kil ; Kim, Eun-Byul ; Lee, Bo-Ram 2012. "A Case Study of WRF Simulation for Surface Maximum Wind Speed Estimation When the Typhoon Attack : Typhoons RUSA and MAEMI" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences, 21(4): 517~533
- Kim, Baek-Jo ; Kim, Kyung-Sik ; Chang, Ki-Ho ; Park, Jong-Kil 2013. "A Diagnostic Analysis on the Intensity Change of Typhoon NAKRI(0208)" Journal of environmental science international = 한국환경과학회지, 22(3): 319~329
- 2014. "" Journal of environmental science international = 한국환경과학회지, 23(10): 1673~1691
- Park, Jong-Kil ; Lee, Bo-Ram ; Jung, Woo-Sik 2015. "Compatibility for the Typhoon Damages Predicted by Korea Risk Assessment Model Input Data" Journal of environmental science international = 한국환경과학회지, 24(7): 865~874
- Jung, Woo-Sik 2015. "An Estimation of Extreme Wind Speed of Typhoon Affecting the Damage of Public and Industrial Facilities" Journal of environmental science international = 한국환경과학회지, 24(9): 1199~1210
- Yang, Seong-Pil ; Son, Kiyoung ; Lee, Kyoung-Hun ; Kim, Ji-Myong 2016. "Typhoon Path and Prediction Model Development for Building Damage Ratio Using Multiple Regression Analysis" 한국건축시공학회지 = Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 16(5): 437~445
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기