E. coli 불활성화를 위한 단일 소독 공정의 비교
A Comparison of Single Disinfection Process for Inactivation of E. coli
This study was carried out to evaluate the performance of three kinds of single process (electrolysis, UV and ultrasonic process) for the purpose of disinfection of Escherichia coli in water. Among the five kinds of electrode material, disinfection performance of Ir electrode was higher than that of the other electrodes. The order of disinfection performance for E. coli in single process lies in: electrolysis > UV $\gg$ ultrasonic process. Performance of the three single processes was increased with the increase of the electric power. Disinfection efficiency of the three processes was increased with the decrease of the pH. Disinfection of the UV process were decreased by the increase of NaCl dosage and air flow rate. However, ultrasonic process was not affected above two parameters. OH radical was not produced in UV and ultrasonic process. E. coli disinfection of the electrolysis process was well agreed with RNO degradation tendency, except pH.
- Cho, M., J. E. Kim, and J. Y. Yoon (2004) Synergistic sequential inactivation mechanism of Bacillus subtilis spores with several disinfectants. Proceedings of the Korean Society of Water and Wastewater.Korean Society on Water Quality 2004 Joint Autumn Conference. November 1-4. Taejeon, Korea.
- Lee, S. H. (2002) UV disinfection for drinking water treatment. Proceedings of the Korean Society of Water and Wastewater.Korean Society on Water Quality 2002 Joint Spring Conference. April 19. Chungju, Korea.
- Park, Y. S. and D. S. Kim (2009) E. coli disinfection by electrolysis, UV and ultrasonic waves. Proceedings of the Korean Environmental Sciences Conferences. November 5-7. Pusan, Korea.
- Pei, X., M. L. Janex, P. Savoye, and A. Cock (2002) Wastewater disinfection by ozone: main parameters for process design. Wat. Res. 36: 1043-1055.
- Bergmann, H., T. Iourtchouk, K. Schops, and K. Bouzek (2002) New UV irradiation and direct electrolysis-promising methods for water disinfection. Chem. Eng. J. 85: 111-120.
- Sim, J. H., H. J. Seo, and B. D. Kwon (2006) Study on the efficiency of algae removal using ultrasonic waves in double cisterms. J. of Kor. Soc. Environ. Eng. 28: 1313-1315.
- DMP Company, Products. http://www.dmp22.com/. (2005).
- Suzuki, H., Y. Sumida, H. Umezawa, Y. Kuwaki, M. Iseki, D. Takaoka, and M. Yasuda (2004) Electrolytic disinfection system for recycling water with high-performance direct-electrolysis technology. Proceedings of the Korean Society of Water and Wastewater.Korean Society on Water Quality 2004 Joint Autumn Conference. November 1-4. Taejeon, Korea.
- Kang, G. Y. (2008) Application of electrochemical technology for reusing biologically treated water. J. of Kor. Soc. Environ. Eng. 30: 453-458.
- Cho, M., J. E. Kim, S. M. Moon, H. M. Chung, and J. Y. Yoon (2004) Quantitative evaluation of the synergistic inactivation on sequential disinfection process. Proceedings of the Korean Society of Water and Wastewater.Korean Society on Water Quality 2004 Joint Autumn Conference. November 1-4. Taejeon, Korea.
- Park, Y. S. and D. S. Kim (2007) Inactivation of Legionella pneumophila by electrochemical disinfection. J of Kor. Soc. on Wat. Qual. 23: 613-619.
- Park, Y. S. and D. S. Kim (2009) Oxidants formation with operating parameters with electrolysis process. Proceedings of the Korean Environmental Sciences Conferences. November 5-7. Pusan, Korea.
- Kim, D. S. and Y. S. Park (2009) Removal of Rhodamine B in water by ultraviolet radiation combined with electrolysis(II). J of the Environ. Sci. 18: 667-674.
- Abdullah, M., G. K. Low, and R. W. Matthews (1990) Effects of common inorganic anions on rates of photocatalytic oxidation of organic carbon over illuminated titanium dioxide. J. of Phys. Chem. 94: 6820-6825.
Awad, H. S. and N. A. Galwa (2005) Electrochemical degradation of acid blue and basic brown dyes on
$Pb/PbO_2$electrode in the presence of different conductive electrolyte and effect of various operating factors. Chemo. 61: 1327-1335.
- Nam, W. S., J. M. Kim, and G. Y, Han (2002) Photocatalytic oxidation of methyl orange in a three-phase fluidized bed reactor. Chemo. 47: 1019-1024.
Pillai, K. C., T. O. Kwon, B. B. Park, and I. S. Moon (2009) Studies on process parameters for chlorine dioxide production using
$IrO_2$anode in an un-divided electrochemical cell. J. of Hazard Mater. 164: 812-819.
- Qiang, Z., J. H. Chang, and C. P. Huang (2002) Electrochemical generation of hydrogen peroxide from dissolved oxygen in acidic solutions. Wat. Res. 36: 85-94.
- Yoo, S. B. (2005) A study on the sterilization characteristics of household water purifier by electrolysis. M.S. Thesis. Inha University, Inchon, Korea.
- Zhang, B. T., L. X. Zhao, and J. M. Lin (2008) Study on superoxide and hydroxyl radicals generated in indirect electrochemical oxidation by chemiluminescence and UV-Visible spectra. J. of Environ. Sci. 20: 1006-1011.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kim, Dong-Seog ; Park, Young-Seek 2010. "Disinfection of E. coli Using Electro-UV Complex Process: Disinfection Characteristics and Optimization by the Design of Experiment Based on the Box-Behnken Technique" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences, 19(7): 889~900
- Kim, Dong-Seog ; Park, Young-Seek 2011. "Optimization of Electro-UV-Ultrasonic Complex Process for E. coli Disinfection using Box-Behnken Experiment" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 33(3): 149~156
- Park, Young-Seek ; Kim, Dong-Seog 2011. "Effect of Water Quality of Artificial Sewage on E. coli Disinfection Using Electrolysis Process" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences, 20(9): 1115~1124
- Kim, Dong-Seog ; Park, Young-Seek 2012. "Performance Improvement of Dielectric Barrier Plasma Reactor for Advanced Oxidation Process" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 34(7): 459~466
- Seon, Yong-Ho 2012. "A Study on the Removal of Organics and Disinfection Effect in Sand Filter Using Nano Silver Sand" KSBB Journal, 27(1): 16~20
- Seon, Yong-Ho 2013. "Antimicrobial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Attached on the Surface of Salt and Sucrose" KSBB Journal, 28(4): 249~253
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "경산지역 토양 및 수질오염에 관한 연구" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 11 (7): 713~720
- 2002 "게 껍질을 이용한 수중의 복합 중금속 제거에 관한 연구" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 11 (7): 729~735
- 2002 "게껍질에 의한 수중의 납 이온 제거" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 11 (4): 361~366
- 2002 "알기쉽게 풀어본 화장실이야기" 아름다운 작은공간美小空 25 (): 18~19
- 2003 "SBR을 이용한 소규모 오수처리시설에 관한 연구" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 12 (4): 427~437
- 2003 "산-염기 처리한 게 껍질에 의한 수풍의 납 이온 제거" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 12 (4): 469~476
- 2003 "연속회분식 생물막 반응기에서 여재 충진율의 영향" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 12 (7): 791~799
- 2003 "고온ㆍ고압 처리한 키토산을 이용한 수중의 다양한 중금속 제거에 관한 연구" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 29 (3): 50~58
- 2003 "고온.고압 처리한 키토산을 이용한 수중의 납 제거에 관한 연구" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 12 (12): 1269~1276
- 2004 "연속회분식 생물막 반응기(Sequencing Batch Biofilm Reactor)를 이용한 수중의 유기물, 질소 및 인의 동시 제거에 관한 연구" 韓國環境保健學會誌 = Journal of environmental health sciences 30 (2): 84~91
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기