생물학적 유류오염토양 복원제의 현장 적용성 평가
Field Test Assessment of Biological Recovering Agent for treating Oil Contaminated Soil
In this study, recovering agent was produced with organic sludge and modified peat moss (MPM) in pilot plant mixer to recover oil contaminated soil, and field test of it was estimated using landfarming method. Oil contaminated soil recovering agent was thought to contain more microorganisms than raw waste sludge and was no problem to come onto the market because there were not any items of specified wastes. According to the results of TPH variation with time, it was observed the initial degradation velocity of oil with produced recovering agent was rapid up to 50% after 4 days, remarkably. Because the microorganisms in the organic sludge discharged from chemical plant already acclimated with oil, therefore, it could be estimated initial degradation velocity of recovering agent might be rapid. It was concluded that the oil contaminated soil recovering agent produced in this study have high marketability because of its two aspects on recycling of wastes and initial rapid degradation capacity.
- Choi, S. I., G. T. Lee, and J. G. Yang (2009) Introduction to Soil Pollution Management and Recovery. pp. 18-22. Donghwa Tech., Seoul, Korea.
- An, D. M. (2001) Environment. 2nd ed., p. 563. Bomundang, Seoul, Korea.
- Kwak, M. Y (2007) Prospect and present status of soil environmental remediation industry. Korean J. Environ. Eng. 29: 271-274.
- Palitt, M., P. Poketh, E. S. Upatham, and L. Tangban (1998) Biodegradation of crude-oil by soil-microorganisms in the tropic. Biodegradation 9: 83-90.
- Hong, S. C., G. J. Kim, S. W. Lee, S. H. Chae, S. T. Oh, C. H. Lee, and Y. Y. Chang (2008), Application of in-situ thermal desorption coupled with thermophilic hydrocarbon-degradable microbial consortia for the remediation of hydrocarbon-contaminated Soils. Korean J. Waste Man. 25: 484-491.
Hwang, J. H., W. J. Choi, M. C. Kim, J. H. Jung, S. H. Ha, and K. J. Oh (2008) A study on soil washing for diesel-contaminated soil by using decomposition of
$NaOH/H_2O_2$. Korean J. Environ. Eng. 30: 999-1005.
- Kebelitz, N., J. Machackova, G. Imfeld, M. Brennerova, D. H. Pieper, H. J. Heipieper, and H. Junca (2009) Enhancement of the microbial community biomass and diversity during air sparging bioremediation of a soil highly contaminated with kerosene and BTEX. Appl. Microblol. Biotechnol. 82: 565-577.
- D'Annibale, A., V. Leonardi, E. Federici, F. Baldi, F. Zecchini, and M. Petruccioli (2007) Leaching and microbial treatment of a soil contaminated by sulphide ore ashes and aromatic hydrocarbons. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 74: 1135-1144.
- Wu, Y, Y. Luo, D. Zou, W. Liu, Y Teng, and Z. Li (2008) Bioremediation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons contaminated soil with Monilinia sp.: degradation and microbial community analysis. Biodegradation 19: 247-257.
- Kim, S. H., C. H. Lee, and J. H. Suh (2010) Development of degradation agent for oil contaminated soil using modified peat moss and organic sludge. Korean J. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 25: In press.
- Ministry of Environment (2008) Water Pollution Standard Test 2008-99.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기