과립제와 환제 및 현탁액으로 만들어진 생약제제의 중금속 농도
Concentration of Heavy Metals in Granule, Globular and Liquid types of Herbal Medicines
This study is an endeavor to evaluate the safety of medicines from heavy metals, prescribed on the basis of herbal medicinal system and oriental medical prescription which are circulated much recently. For that, six globular types, six granular types and seven liquid types of herbal medicines were bought to compare and analyze the content of heavy metals, such as As, Pb, Cd and Hg, which are harmful to human body. The concentration of As was 0.219 mg/kg to 1.243 mg/kg, Cd was 0.0282 mg/kg to 0.8481 mg/kg, Pb was 0.9582 mg/kg to 5.233 mg/kg and Hg was 0.001 mg/kg to 0.01 mg/kg in globular and granular types. Otherwise, in the liquid types, As was 0.0123 mg/kg to 0.5024 mg/kg, Cd was 0.0128 mg/kg to 0.0568 mg/kg, Pb was 0.1755 mg/kg to 0.712 mg/kg, and Hg was 0.001 mg/kg to 0.002 mg/kg. It was found that the concentration of heavy metals in liquid types herbal medicines was relatively lower than globular and granular types. It is required to treat, manufacture and manage herbal medicines for safety.
- Jung, D. H. and M. K. Park (2008) The content of heavy metals in manufactured herbal medicines. J. of the Environmental Sciences 17: 12-133.
- Kim, S. Y. (2005) A Study on the Risk Assessment of Hazardous Materials in Herbal Medicines. M. S. Thesis. Daegu Haany University, Daegu, Korea.
- Park, H. M., K. H. Choi, J. Y. lung, and S. D. Lee (2006) Metal exposure through consumption of herbal medicine, and estimation of health risk among Korean population. Kor. J. Env. Helth. 32: 186-191.
- Park, M. K., S. Y. Kim, and H. U. Hwang (2004) A study on the heavy metal contents in herbal medicines. -Cultivated herbal medicines at north Gyeongbuk area-. J. of the Environmental Sciences 13: 1117-1122.
- Park, G. H. (1992) Pb, Cu, Zn contaminants and their correlation of soil, leave and bark of ginkgo. B and ambient air adjacent to a heavy traffic road side. Kor. J. Env. Helth. 18: 19-25.
- Hong, S. U. and S. H. Park (1984) Studies on the pollution of heavy metal in soil and vegetable. Kor. J. Env. Helth. 10: 33-45.
- Rhee, S. J., S. O. Kiln, and W. K. Choe, (1992) Effect of cadmium dose injection on peroxidative damage in rat liver in Korean. J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. 21: 601-607.
- Jung, S. Y., S. J. Rhee, and J. A. Yang (1990) Effect of dietary vitamin E levels on lipid peroxidation and enzyme activities of antioxidative system in brain of cadmium administered rats in Korean. J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. 25: 575-580.
- Rabinowits, M. B. and G. W. Weatherill (1973) Lead metabolism in the normal human; stable isotope studies. Science. 182: 275.
- Choi, S. I., J. H. Lee, and S. R. Lee (1994) Effect of green teabeverage for the removal of cadmiym and lead by animal experiments in Korean. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 26: 745-749.
- Schroeder, H. A. and W. H. Vinton (1962) Hypertension induced in rats by small doses of cadmium. Am. J. Physiol. 202: 515-518.
- Nordberg, M. (1984) General aspects of cadmium: transport, uptake and metabolism by the kidney. Inviron. Health Persp. 54: 13-20.
- Choi, S. I., J. B. Hwang, J. H. Kwon, and H. K. Kim (1998) Suppressing Effect of Medicinal Plants on the Intestinal Absorption of Heavy Metals Korean. J. Food Sci. Technol. 30: 456-460.
- Kim, J. H. (2004) Residues of the organochlorine pesticides and heavy metal in culture environment of ginseng on sangju. The Korean Society of Environmental Toxicology 19: 183-189.
- Korea Food & Drug Administration. http://www.kfda. go.kr.(2005).
- Park, M. K., H. J. Lee, K. J. Kim, and Y. S. Moon (2005) The correlation of heavy metal contents in herbal medicines and their soils at north Gyeongbuk area. J. Environ. Sci. 14: 185-192.
- Kang, S. J. and H. S. Choi (1972) Effect of road side soil and vegetation with lead and zinc by motor vehicles. Korea J. Bot. 15: 55-61.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Lee, Sung-Deuk ; Lee, Young-Ki ; Kim, Moo-Sang ; Park, Seok-Ki ; Kim, Yeon-Sun ; Chae, Young-Zoo 2012. "The Content and Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Herbal Pills" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety, 27(4): 375~387
- Kim, Kee D. ; Seo, Yong Chan ; Lee, Sundong 2014. "Comparative Evaluation of Metals in Frequent Using Herbal Medicinal Prescriptions according to the Consuming Area" 대한예방한의학회지 = Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine, 18(1): 53~65
- Kim, Kee Dong 2015. "Some Toxic Heavy Metals Transferring Rates to Decoction of Five Most Generally Adopting Herbal Medicinal Prescriptions" 대한예방한의학회지 = Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine, 19(3): 103~113
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기