티올키토산으로 피복된 EPA(Eicosapentaenoic acid) 함유 리포좀의 제조 및 아토피 감염 쥐에 대한 면역 특성
Preparation of Thiol-chitosan Coated EPA-containing Liposome and Immune Response in Mouse Model of Atopic Dermatitis
The enhancement of immunity for atopic dermatitis with application of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)-loaded liposome was evaluated on NC/Nga mice. The EPA-loaded liposome was coated with thiol-chitosan. The liposomes were characterized with transmission electron microscopy (TEM), surface zeta potential & particle size analyzer (Zeta-PSA) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The loading efficiency of EPA in the liposome was about 4.7%. The particle size of the EPA-Ioaded liposome was about 230 nm. The values of Immunoglobulin E (IgE), interleukin-4 (IL-4), and tumor necrosis factor- $\alpha$ (TNF- $\alpha$ ) were reduced significantly with application of the EPA-loaded liposome. The interferon- $\gamma$ (IFN- $\gamma$ ) value was increased with the application effect. It is concluded that EPA loaded liposome have immunity advancing effects in mouse model of atopic dermatitis.
- Leng, D. Y. M., A. R. Rhodes, and R. S. Geha (2002) Atopic dermatits. pp. 1464-1480. In: T. B. Fitzpatrick, I. M. Freedberg, A. Z. Eisen, K. Wolff, K. F. Austen, L. A. Goldsmith, S. I. Katz. Dermatology in general medicine. 5th ed, McGraw-Hill Book, New York, USA.
- Ring, J., T. Bieber, D. Vieluf, B. Kunz, and B. Przybilla (1991) Atopic eczema Langerhans cells and allergy. InternationalArchives of Allergy and Applied Immunology. 94: 194-201.
- Heusser, C. and P. Jardieu (1997) Therapeutic potential of anti-IgE antibodies. Current opinion in Immunology 9: 805-814.
- Bos, J. D. and J. H. Sillevis Smitt (1996) Atopic dermatits. Journal of the Eurpean Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 7: 101-114.
- Borsonelo, E. C. and J. C. F. Galduroz (2008) The role of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in development. aging and substance abuse disorders. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids. 78: 237-245.
- Weldon, S. M., A. C. Mullen, C. E. Loscher, L. A. Hurley, and H. M. Roche (2007) Docosahexaenoic acid induces and anti-inflannnatory profile in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated human THP-1 marcophages more effectively than eicosapentaenoic acid. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 18: 250-258.
- Jin, B. S. and S. H. Han (2002) Preparation and stability of Sonicated Liposome with Phospholipid Mixture. Dongduk Journal of Life Science Studies. 7: 134-139.
- Borchard, G., H. L. Lueben, A. G. Boer, J. C. Verhoef, C. M. Leur, and H. E. Junginger (1996) The potential of mucoadhesive polymers in enhancing intestinal peptide drug absorption. III: Effects of chitosan-glutamate and carbomer on epithelial tight jungciotions in vitro. Journal of Controlled Release. 39: 131-138.
- Margit, D. H., E. K. Constantia, and B. S. Andreas (2003) In vitro evaluation of the viscoelastic preperties of chitosan-thioglycolic acid conjugates. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 55: 185-190.
- Osuna, I., D. Teutonico, S. Arpicco, C. Vauthier, and G. Ponchel (2007) Characterization of chitosan thiolation and application to thiol quatification onto nanoparticle surface. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 340: 173-181.
- Mills, L. B., L. J. Mordan, H. L. Roth, E. E. Winger, and W. L. Epstein (2000) Treatment of servere atopic dermatitis by topical immune modulation using dinitrochlorobenzene. Journal of the American academy of Dermatology. 42: 687-689.
- Layre, A., R. Gref, J. Richard, D. Requier, H. Chacun, M. Appel, A. J. Domb, and P. Couvreur (2005) Nanoencapsulation of a crystalline drug. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 298: 323-327.
- Schubring, R. (2009) Crystallisation and melting behaviour of fish oil measured by DSC. Journal of Thernal Analysis and Calorimetry. 95: 823-830.
- Kim, D. H., K. J. Lee, X. F. Qi, Y. M. Lee, Y. S. Yoon, J. L. Kim, B. S. Chang, and Y. S. Ryang (2008) The effects of magnesium rich sea mineral water on atopic dermatitis-like skin lesions in hairless mice. Korean Journal of Microscopy. 38: 167-174.
- Grewe, M., C. A. B. Koomen, E. Schpf, T. Thepen, A. G. L. Wildschut, T. Ruzicka, and J. Krutmann (1998) A role for Th1 and Th2 cells in the immunopathogenesis of atopic dermatitis. Immunology Today. 19: 359-361.
Jujo, K., H. Renz, J. Abe, E. W. Gelfand, and D. Y. Leung (1992) Decreased interferon
$\gamma$and increased interlukin-4 production in atopic dermatitis promotes IgE synthesis. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 90: 323-331.
Renz, H., K. Jujo, J. Bradley, J. Dementico, E. W. Gelfand, and D. V. Leung (1992) Enhanced IL-4 production and IL-4 receptor expression in atopic dermatitis and their modulation by interferon-
$\gamma$. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 99: 403-408.
- Hong, S., J. Y. Shim, J. K. Park, B. Yoo, and H. B. Moon (1997) Cytokine production of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from atopic asthmatics. Korean Journal of Allergy. 17: 307-315.
- Park, S. N., H. S. Jeong, and J. Y. Lee (2004) Effect of sopungsan in BALB/C mouse model of atopic dermatitis. Journal of Kyung Hee University Medical Center. 20: 129-141.
Cho, S. H., S. H. Song, Y. K. Kim, Y. K. Jee, and Y. Y. Kim (1995) Regulation of IgE production in patients with atopic disease: Imbalance of IL-4 and IFN-
$\gamma$production. Journal of Allergy. 15: 205-215.
- Cho, E. C., H. J. Lim, J. W. Shim, J. O. Kim, and I. S. Chang (2007) Improved stability of liposome in oil/water emulsion by association of amphiphilic polymer with liposome and its effect on biioactive skin permeation. Colloid and Surfaces. 299: 160-168.
- Kast, C. E. and B. S. Andreas (2001) Thiolated polymers- Thiolmers: development and in vitro evaluation of chitosan-thioglycolic acid conjugates. Biomaterials. 22: 2345-2352.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Lee, Mi-Jin ; Cho, Mun-Ku ; Oh, Suk-Heung ; Oh, Chan-Ho ; Choi, Dong-Seong ; Woo, Ja-Won ; Park, Ki-Hong ; Jung, Mun Yhung 2014. "Fatty Acid Composition, Contents of Tocopherols and Phytosterols, and Oxidative Stability of Mixed Edible Oil of Perilla Seed and Rice Bran Oil" 한국식품영양학회지 = The Korean journal of food and nutrition, 27(1): 59~65
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기