개량된 이탄과 유기성 슬러지를 이용한 유류오염토양 분해제 개발
Development of Degradation Agent for Oil Contaminated Soil using Modified Peat Moss and Organic Sludge
Oil degradation agent was developed with organic sludge and modified peat moss (MPM) to recover oil contaminated soil. Waste sludge discharged from wastewater treatment plant of chemical plant in Ulsan National Industrial Park was used as organic sludge, and MPM was purchased. Organic sludge was adequate to use as growth medium for microorganism, the surface of MPM had porous structure which could enhance the cultivation condition of oil degradation microorganisms. Water contents and TPH variation with time were observed to investigate the degradation capacity of developed degradation agent. Water contents were rapidly decreased with higher contents of MPM, however, in case of TPH, high MPM content decreased the degradation capacity. Therefore, it was recommended that the content of MPM was controlled to below 10% in degradation agent as mixing organic sludge with MPM.
- Kwak, M. Y. (2007) Prospect and present status of soil environmental remediation industry. J. Korean Society of Environ. Eng. 29: 271-274.
- Palitt. M., P. Poketh, E. S. Upatham, and L. Tangban (1998) Biodegradation of crude-oil by soil-microorganisms in the tropic. Biodegradation 9: 83-90.
- Hong, S. C, G. J. Kim, S. W. Lee, S. H. Chae, S. T. Oh, C. H. Lee, and Y. Y. Chang (2008) Application of in-situ thermal desorption coupled with thermophilic hydrocarbon-degradable microbial consortia for the remediation of hydrocarbon-contaminated soils. J. Korean Society of Waste Man. 25: 484-491.
Hwang, J. H., W. J. Choi, M. C. Kim, J. H. Jung, S. H. Ha, and K. J. Oh (2008) A study on soil washing for diesel-contaminated soil by using decomposition of
$NaOH/H_2O_2$. J. Korean Society of Environ. Eng. 30: 999-1005.
- Reynold L. D. (1997) Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment. pp. 727-732. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA.
- Ha, S. A. (2009) A study on the characteristics of combustion and manufacturing process on refuse-derived fuel by mixing different ratios with organic and combustible wastes. J. of KORRA 17: 27-38.
- Na, C. K and H. J. Park (2006) Treatment of combustible 11w by thermal explosive combustion : (II) Vitrification of oxidation by-product using organic sludges. J. Korea Society of Waste Man. 23: 16-23.
- So, H., K. H. Kim, N. S. Roh, and T. I. Ohm (2002) Study on the RDF combustion characteristics in rolling-great type small-size boiler. J. Korea Society of Waste Man. 19: 534-541.
- Park, H. O., G. J. Kim, J. Y. Choi, F. Li, Q. Wu, S. R. Wu, J. Y. Jeong, and W. S. Shin (2007) Recycle technique development of organic sludge carbide. J. Korea Society of Waste Man. Autumn Conference: 7-73.
- Ministry of Environment (2008) Water Pollution Standard Test 2008-99.
- APHA, A WW A, WPCF (1991) Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. 18th ed., New York, USA.
- Song, J. Y. (2008) Food Analysis Experiment-Phenol-Sulfuric Acid Method for Total Carbohydrates, pp. 76-79. JINRO, Seoul, Korea.
- Owusu-Apenten, R. K. (2002) Food Protein Analysis pp. 32-48. Taylor & Francis, NY, USA.
- Metcalf and Eddy (1991) Wastewater Engineering Treatment Disposal Reuse. 3rd ed., pp. 367-429. McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York, USA.
- Van Loosdrecht, M. C. M., J. Lyklema, W. Norde, and A. J. B. Zehnder (1990), Influences of interfaces on microbial activity, Microbilogy Review 54: 75-87.
- Bae, W. K., J. H. Bae, and J. W. Yang (2002), Environmental Biotechnology: Principles and Applications. McGraw-Hill Korea, Seoul, Korea.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Soo-Hong ; Song, Seung-Koo ; Suh, Jung-Ho 2010. "Field Test Assessment of Biological Recovering Agent for treating Oil Contaminated Soil" KSBB Journal, 25(1): 73~78
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기