PARAMETER MATCHIN AND OPTIMIZATION FOR A HYDRAULIC POWER-ASSISTANT SYSTEM
A hydraulic power-assist system is a hydraulic regeneration system that can significantly improve fuel economy when installed on a conventional bus operating in urban traffic. This paper presents a methodology for matching a new hydraulic power-assist system (HPA) to a conventional bus. The HPA and the conventional bus were modeled using the AMESim environment. The HPA was optimized using a simulation-based orthogonal design method with two indexes, the fuel economy and the acceleration performance. According to the simulation results, the volume of the accumulator was the primary factor affecting fuel economy, and the gear ratio of the transfer case was the primary factor influencing the acceleration performance. As a result, tradeoffs between the two indexes are required for a practical operational scenario. Experimental results demonstrated that the optimal HPA installed on a conventional bus was able to satisfy the acceleration performance requirement of the vehicle and also reduced fuel consumption by 25 percent.
- Booth, A. E., Muneer, T., Kirby, J., Kubie, J. and Hunter, J. (2001). The measurement of vehicular driving cyclewithin the city of Edinburgh. Transportation Research, Part D, 6, 209220.
- Hewko, O. and Weber, R. (1990). Hydraulic energy storage based hybrid propulsion system for a terrestrial vehicle. Proc. Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conf., 4, 99？105.
- Imagine, S. A. (2003). AMESim User Manual. Version 4.1.
- Lei, T. J. (1998). Handbook on New Hydraulic Engineering. Beijing University of Science and Technology Press.
- Park, Y. H. and Hong, S. Y. (2006). Hybrid power flow analysis using sea parameters. Int. J. Automotive Technology 7, 4, 423-439.
- Pourmovahed, A., Beachley, N. H. and Fronczak, F. J. (1992a). Modeling of a hydraulic energy regeneration system-Part I: Analytical treatment. J. Dynamic systems, Measurement, and Control, ASME 114, 1, 155？159.
- Pourmovahed, A., Beachley, N. H. and Fronczak, F. J. (1992b). Modeling of a hydraulic energy regeneration system-Part II: Experimental program. Trans. ASME, 114, 160？165.
- Wu, B., Lin, C. C., Filipi, Z., Peng, H. and Assanis, D. (2004). Optimal power management for a hydraulic hybrid delivery truck. Vehicle System Dynamics 42, 1-2, 23-40.
- Wang, B. H., Luo, Y. G. and Zhang, J. W. (2008). Simulation of city bus performance based on actual urban driving cycle in China. Int. J. Automotive Technology 9, 4, 501？507.
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기