전복 안전성 향상을 위한 고속 버스 차체 개발 프로세스에 관한 연구
A Study for Developing Process of a Bus Body Structure for the Rollover Safety
Bus manufacturers have tested and studied the dynamic collapse behavior of a bus body structure in rollover since UN ECE established ECE Regulation 66 to provide the requirement for the strength of bus structure. In spite of the costly cycles of practical tests, however, it is still a hard task to meet the rollover regulation by means of local reinforcements in the bus structure. Therefore it is necessary to develop a well designed strategy for the rollover strength implemented in the early stage of vehicle development. In this study, the suitable development method for each design stage from a component to complete body structure was considered to make a well-established development process of a bus body structure for rollover safety. For the efficient approach of the concept design stage, a numerical model based on the plastic hinge theory was used instead of detailed shell models. After setting up the concept design for the component size and geometry, the shell model was used to confirm and optimize the whole structure composition. The process developed in this study was practically used as an effective method to predict the rollover behavior of a new bus body structure.
- UN Usual Statistics about Rollover Accident of Buses - V, 85th GRSP, 21-24 October 2003, Agenda Item 4.
- Matyas Matolcsy, "The Severity of Bus Rollover Accidents," Scientific Society of Mechanical Engineers, Paper Number : 07 0989, Hungary.
- ECE Regulation, No.66, 2006.
- 국토해양부, 자동차 안전 기준에 관한 규칙 제102조, 2009.
- CRASH-CAD, Bookshelf, Ver.3.12, 2003.
- J. W. Park and J. C. Park, "Development of Analysis Process of Bus Rollover," Fall Conference Proceedings, KSAE, pp.1599-1604, 2005.
- Simulation of Rollover Strength for Large Sized Bus," Proceedings of the KSAE Fall Annual Meeting, pp.777-782, 2004.
- J. C. Park and S. W. Yoo, "A Study on Road Friction Effect during Bus Rollover," Proceedings of the KSAE Fall Annual Meeting, pp.999-1004, 2006.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기