노드 기반 스케줄링 방법을 이용한 FlexRay 네트워크 시스템의 구현
Implementation of FlexRay Network System using Node-based Scheduling Method
As vehicles become intelligent for convenience and safety of drivers, in-vehicle networking (IVN) systems are essential components of intelligent vehicles. Recently, the chassis networking system which require increased network capacity and real-time capability is being developed to expand the application area of IVN systems. Also, FlexRay has been developed for the chassis networking system. However, FlexRay needs a complex scheduling method of static segment, which is a barrier for implementing the chassis networking system. Especially, if we want to migrate from CAN network to FlexRay network using CAN message database that was well constructed for the chassis networking system by automotive vendors, a novel scheduling method is necessary to be able to reduce design complexity. This paper presents a node-based scheduling method for FlexRay network system. And, in order to demonstrate the method's feasibility, its performance is evaluated through an experimental testbed.
- G. Leen and D. Herrernam, "Expending automotive electronic," IEEE Computer, Vol.35, No.1, pp.88-93, 2002.
- A. Broggi, "Intelligent Vehicle Applications Worldwide," IEEE Intelligent Systems, Vol.15, No.1, pp.78-81, 2000.
- T. H. Hwang, K. Park, S. J. Heo, S. H. Lee and J. C. Lee, "Design of Integrated Chassis Control Logics for AFS and ESP," Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.9, No.1, pp.17-27, 2008.
- J. Ryu, M. Yoon and M. Sunwoo, "Development of a Network-based Traction Control System, Validation of Its Traction Control Algorithm and Evaluation of Its Performance Using Net-HILS," Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.7, No.6, pp.687-695, 2006.
- H. Kopetz, "A Comparison of CAN and TTP," Annual Reviews in Control, Vol.24, No.1, pp.177-188, 2000.
- N. Navet, Y. Song, F. Simonot-Lion, and C. Wilwert, "Trends in Automotive Communication Systems," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol.93, No.6, pp.1204-1223, 2005.
- K. Schmidt and E. G. Schmidt, "Message Scheduling for the FlexRay Protocol: The Static Segment," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol.58, No.5, pp.2170-2179, 2009.
- E. Armengaud, A. Steininger and M. Horauer, "Towards a Systematic Test for Embedded Automotive Communication Systems," IEEE Trnasactions on Industrial Infomatics, Vol.4, No.3, pp.146-155, 2008.
- S. H. Seo, T. Y. Moon, J. H. Kim, S. H. Hwang, and J. W. Jeon, "A Gateway System for an Automotive System: LIN, CAN and FlexRay," 6th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, pp.967-972, 2008.
- Sethna, E. Stipidis and F. H. Ali, "What Lessons Can Controller Area Networks Learn from FlexRay," IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, pp.1-4, 2006.
- R. Cummings, "Easing the Transition of System Designs from CAN to FlexRay," SAE 2008-01- 0804, 2008.
- FlexRay Consortium, FlexRay Protocol Specification 2.1 Revision A, 2005.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Park, Jang-Sik ; Kim, Hyun-Tae 2010. "Implementation of a Integrated Network for Vehicle by Using FlexRay Gateway" 한국해양정보통신학회논문지 = The journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information & Communication Sciences, 14(12): 2670~2674
- Yoon, Seung-Hyun ; Seo, Suk-Hyun ; Hwang, Sung-Ho ; Kwon, Key-Ho ; Jeon, Jae-Wook 2010. "Implementation and Verification of FlexRay Network System using Matlab/Simulink" 제어·로봇·시스템학회 논문지 = Journal of institute of control, robotics and systems, 16(7): 655~660
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기