비 정제 팜유에 대한 분무특성의 실험적 연구
An Experimental Study on Spray Characteristics of Crude Palm Oil
The effect of fuel injection characteristics on engine performance has been known for improving fuel economy and emission reduction. In this study, the spray characteristics of crude palm oil blended fuel with conventional diesel fuel was investigated. The experiments were performed to evaluate the effect of crude palm oil blending ratio and injection pressure on the spray behavior. The droplet size of injected fuel was analyzed through laser diffraction particle analyzer (LDPA). Also, spray atomization characteristics were investigated in terms of Sauter mean diameter (SMD) and droplet distribution at various injection conditions. Fuel containing crude palm oil has different spray pattern on account of the high viscosity. Through those experimental results, we found that the increase of blending ratio made droplet size larger, SMD of biodiesel 100% was increased 30.2% than that of diesel fuel 100% under injection pressure of 60 MPa.
- Choi, B. C., C. H. Lee and H. J. Park. 2002. Power and emission characteristics of DI diesel engine with a soybean bio-diesel fuel. Journal of the Korea Society for Power System Engineering 6(3):11-16.
- Choi, S. H. and Y. T. Oh. 2007a. A study on the characteristics for durability with biodiesel fuel (BDF 5%) in a common rail diesel engine. Transaction of Korea Society of Automotive Engineers 15(2):22-27.
- Choi, S. H. and Y. T. Oh. 2007b. A study on characteristics for emission characteristics and durability with biodiesel fuel(20%) in a commercial common rail type diesel engine. Transaction of Korea Society of Automotive Engineers 15(4): 61-66.
- Choi, S. H. and Y. T. Oh. 2008. The characteristics of exhaust emission by durability test with biodiesel fuel (20%) in a commercial CRDI diesel engine. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 33(6):379-383.
- Choi, S. H., Y. T. Oh and J. W. Byeon. 2009. The emission characteristics on blending ratios of biodiesel fuel and diesel fuel in a common rail type diesel engine. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 34(2):77-81.
- Kim, Y. J., Y. K. Kang, K. C. Kang and Y. S. Ryou. 2008. Facilities for bio-production and environmental engineering ; fuel qualities of different biodiesels in the Gun Type Burner. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 33(2):124-129.
- Lee, S. W., J. S. Lee and Y. J. Park. 2008. An experimental study on combustion characteristics when applied Bio-Diesel fuel at low temperature. Journal of ILASS-KOREA 13(4): 206-211.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기