수소/공기/HFP 혼합기의 화학반응 및 점화지연 특성
Characteristics of Chemical Reaction and Ignition Delay of
The chemistry and ignition delay of hydrogen/air/HFP premixed mixtures was investigated numerically with unsteady perfectly stirred reactor(PSR). The detailed chemistry of 93 species and 817 reaction mechanism was introduced for hydrogen/air/HFP mixtures. The results shows the temporal concentration variations of major or reactants such as hydrogen and oxygen during autoignition were similar to the spatial distribution of premixed flame while water vapor produced at the ignition temperature was decomposed later, which can be clarified with the relate species production rates that the the re-growth (or shoulder) of OH concentration is a result of F radicals attacking $H_20$ forming OH and HF. For the stoichiometric $H_2$ /air mixture inhibited by 20% HFP, HFP thermal decomposition reaction prevails over the radical attack such as H at initial stage. Even though relatively large HFP addition contributes to delay the ignition, chemical effect on the ignition delay is not effective because of late thermal decomposition of HFP. The most small ignition delay was observed at a slightly fuel lean condition ( $\phi$ = 0.9) 0.9), and temperature dependency of ignition delay was clearly shown near 900 K.
- C. K. Law, "Combustion Physics", Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 2006.
- G. Del Alamo, F. A. Williams, A. L. Sanchez, "Hydrogen- oxygen induction times above crossover temperatures", Combust. Sci. Technol., Vol. 176, pp. 1599-1626, 2004.
- F. A. Williams, "Detailed and reduced chemistry for hydrogen autoignition", J. Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vo. 21, pp. 131-135, 2008.
- D. R. Burgess, Jr., M. R. Zachariah, W. Tsang and P. R. Westmoreland, "Thermochemical and chemical kinetic data for fluorinated hydrocarbons", Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., Vol. 21, pp. 453-529, 1996.
- R. G. Hynes, J. C. Mackie and A. R. Masri, "Inhibition of premixed hydrogen-air flames by 2-H heptafluoropropane", Combust. Flame, Vol. 113, pp. 554-565, 1998.
- B. A. Williams, D. M. L'EspErance, and J. W. Fleming, "Intermediate species profiles in low-pressure methane/ oxygen flames inhibited by 2-H heptafluoropropane: Comparison of experimental data with kinetic modeling", Combustion and Flame, Vol. 120, pp. 160-172, 2000.
- E. J. P. Zegers, B. A. Williams, E. M. Fisher, J. W. Fleming and R. S. Sheinson, "Suppression of nonpremixed flames by fluorinated ethanes and propanes", Combustion and Flame, Vol. 121, pp. 471-487, 2000.
- 이의주, 오창보, "HFP를 첨가한 수소/공기 혼합기의 발화억제", 한국화재소방학회 논문지, 제22권, 제3호, pp. 234-238, 2008.
- R. J. Kee, F. M. Rupley, and J. A. miller, "Chemkin II: A Fortran Chemical kinetics Package for the Analysis of Gas-Phase Chemical Kinetics", Sandia National Laboratories Report No. SAND89-8009, 1989.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Oh, Chang-Bo ; Lee, Eui-Ju ; Hwang, Cheol-Hong 2011. "An Investigation of the Extinction and Ignition Characteristics Using a Flame-Controlling Method" 한국안전학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 26(1): 21~26
- Lee, Eui-Ju ; Oh, Chang-Bo 2011. "Combustion Stability and the Properties of Methane/Air Mixture Subjected to Unsteady Flow Fluctuations" 한국안전학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 26(5): 1~6
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기