선택적 환원촉매(SCR)장치에서 배기관내에 분사된 환원제 분포에 관한 연구
A Study on the Distribution of Injected Urea into the Exhaust Pipe in a SCR System
This research focused on the spray and distribution characteristics of urea solution by applying flow visualization techniques and did durability and driver test on injectors as well. The spray characteristics of urea solution was observed by CCD camera. Also, the distribution characteristics of urea solution was evaluated quantitatively as well by using 3D laser scanner equipment. It was considered that it was reasonable to use the injector for gasoline engine in order to inject the urea. The best distribution chart result was observed near 45cm distance difference between catalyst and urea spray injector. As a result of trapped urea distribution chart analysis, optimal pressure and volumetric flow rates of air and urea were derived in order to improve the distribution of Urea. This information may contribute to provide fundamental data in the future.
- J. K. Yeom, 2007, "A basic study on the evaporative diesel spray with visible measurement", Journal of the Korean Society for Power System Engineering, 1226-7813.
- Jung, Y. I., Yoon, J. G., 2000, "Vehicle and Environment", HanSung UNIV. pp. 55-60.
- David B. Kittelson, 2000, "Nanoparticle emissions from internal combustion engines", The royal society discussion meeting, Presentation review.
- Ladomatos N. et al., 1996, "The Dilution, Chemical, and Thermal Effects of Exhaust gas Recirculation on Diesel Engine Emissions-Parts 1", SAE Papers No. 961165.
- Torpey P. M., Whitehead M. J. and Wright M., 1971, "Experiments in the Control of Diesel Emissions", Conference on Air Pollution Control in Transport Engines, 9-11th Nov.
- John B. Heywood, 1988, "Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals", Mcgraw-hill.
- John Hoard, 2001, "Plasma-Catalysis for Diesel Exhaust Treatment : Current State of the Art", SAE 2001-01-0185.
- Matsuei Ueda, Yoshihiko Itoh, 2004, "A Concept of Plasma Assisted Catalyst System Using a De-NOx Catalyst for an Automobile Diesel Engine", SAE 2004-01-1834.
- Koutarou Wakamoto and Toshihiko Nishiyama, 2003, "System Evaluation of the HC De-NOx Catalyst for Industrial Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine", SAE 2003- 01-0044.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Soo-Youl 2013. "Impact of Ash Deposit on Conversion Efficiency of Wall Flow Type Monolithic SCR Reactor" 한국동력기계공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Power System Engineering, 17(1): 27~35
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기