The study of the Electro Magnetic Acceleration and Deceleration system of the Ferromagnetic Ball using the Monopole Coil Structure
The Electro Magnetic (EM) Acceleration and Deceleration (ACC/DCC) system of the Ferromagnetic Ball(FB) is the linear motor's final structural development which can be used for devices that conserve energy, gaming or rail gun. By accelerating the FB within the coil structure, it is difficult to utilize the FB's magnetizing feature via the ACC/DCC system. There is much monopole space inside the monopole coil. By using this particular feature of the FB, starting coil and Monopole Coil Structure (MCS) can be structurally separated and another simple electric related control system can be experimented for further development. For the purpose of development a review is needed of the control system of both basic stepper motor and BLDC motor.
- Kisul Publishing Editor, "Application Techniques for a Precision Micro Motor," Kisul Publishing, pp161, 1989.
- Se Won Publishing Editor, "Stepping Motor Control Circuits Design," Se Won Publish Company, pp34, 1998.
- Barret,Nix, Tetelman, "Scientific Materials Principles," Korean Translation(c) 1995 by Hayung Kim, Su Jeong Seo through Ji Sung Publishing Company. pp458, 1995.
- Jong Rak Lee, "Motor Application Circuits 101 for Mekatronics," Korean Edition Copyright, 1994 by SEWHA, PP50
- Joseph A. Edminster, "Schaum's outline of Theory and Problems of Electromagnetics 2/ed'" McGraw-Hill, INC., Pp155-165, 1993.
- Jin woo An, "Swithed Reluctance Motor", Osung Media, pp17, 47-50, 2004.
- Takashi Kenjo,Akira Sugawara, "Stepping Motors and Their Microproccessor Controls," Oxford University Press., Korean Translation (c)1997 by IL-JIN Publishing Company, pp69-101, 1997.
- Robert c. o'handley, "Modem Magnetic Materials Principles and Applications," John Wiley & Sons, pp6,17-20, 2000.
- Sang Jin Kim, "Small Motor Control," Seong An Dang Publishing company,, pp91-92, 1991.
- Jong Su Won, "Ac Servo Motor and Microprocessor Contro," Korean Language Edition by Dong-ill Publishing company, pp29, 1994.
- B.T. Chung, "A study on the computer simulation function model and application system of the vertical force by the vertical current using the half coil configuration, "Journal of the Korea Computer Industry Education Society, AUG.2008
- Se Hwa Publishing editor, "Linear Motor Application Hndbook," Se Hwa Publishing, pp224, 1988.
- B.T.Chung, "The Principle of the Actuator the Using the Nutation Force in the Closed System," Proceedings of ISCIT-2003, Vol.II, BP Samila Beach Hotel and Resort, Songkhla, Thailand, pp685-687, September3-5, 2003.
- B.T.Chung , "A study on the computer simulation model of the closed moving system using the nutation force," Journal of the Korea Computer Industry Education Society. Vol.6, No. 2, pp331-336, June 2005.
- Jae Gul Go, "Dynamic," Chung Mon Gag, pp214, 1993.
- B.T. Chung, "A study on the computer simulation of the closed system using the coriolis force," Journal of the Korea Computer Industry Education Society. Vol.5, No. 6, pp679-684, June 2004.
- B.T. Chung, "The Effect of Non-conserved Movement at the Relation between ICM and Coriolis Force of Rigid Body in the Closed System," Proceedings of the KSAS Spring Annual Meeting 2002, The Korean Society for Aeronautical & Space Science pp568-57,14.12 .2002.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Chung, Byung-Tae 2012. "Design of the Current Segment Coil for Accelerating the Magnetic Materials" 한국전자통신학회 논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, 7(4): 861~866
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기