고등어 및 망치고등어육의 부위별 생화학적 특성 비교
A Comparison of the Biochemical Characteristics of Different Anatomical Regions of Chub (Scomber japonicus) and Blue Mackerel (Scomber australasicus) Muscles
Chub and blue mackerels are popular fish resources in Korea, but little is known about each biochemical characters of different anatomical regions. To investigate biochemical characters of chub and blue mackerels, three ordinary muscle regions were identified by their fin position; namely anterior, median, posterior. In addition, red muscle, as a dark muscle, was obtained from beneath the lateral line to compare with ordinary muscles. Proximate and lipid-class compositions did not show any discernible trends in the different anatomical ordinary muscles from mackerel of the same kind, while significant differences between ordinary and red muscles in the same mackerel, or between chub and blue mackerels, were observed. Red muscles from both mackerels had higher levels in lipids with higher neutral lipid class compared with ordinary muscles. The major difference between chub and blue mackerels was the levels of lipids and neural lipid class, indicating that all muscles from chub mackerel showed higher levels of neural lipids compared with those of blue mackerel (P
- Ackman RG. 1980. Fish lipids. Part 1. In : Connell JJ (ed.). Advances in Fish Science and Technology. Fishing News Books, Farnham, Quebec, Canada, 86-130.
- AOAC. 1995. Official methods of Analysis. 16th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington DC, U.S.A., 69-74.
- Arzel J, Martinez Lopez FX, Metailler R, Stephan G, Viau M, Gandemer G and Guillaume J. 1994. Effect ofdietary lipid on growth performance and body composition of brown trout (Salmo trutta) reared in seawater. Aquaculture 123, 361-375.
- Bell JG, Mcevoy J, John LW, Maghee F, Millar RM and John RS. 1998. Fresh lipid and carotenoid of Scottish fanned Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). J Agric Food Chem 46, 119-127.
- Bligh EG and Dyer WJ. 1959. A rapid method of lipid extraction and purification. Can J Biochem Physiol 37, 911-917.
- Candela M, Astiasaran I and Bello J. 1997. Effects of fryin and wannholding on fatty acid and cholesterol of sole (Solea solea), codfish (Cadus morhua) and hake (Merluccius merlucciusy. Food Chemistry 58, 227-231.
- Choi Y, Kim JH and Park JY. 2002. Marine fishes of Korea. Kyohaksa Press, Seoul, Korea.
- Deutz NEP, Reijven PLM, Athanasas G and Soeters PB. 1992. Post-operative changes in hepatic, intestinal, splenic and muscle fluxes of amino acids and ammonia in pigs. Clinical Science 83, 607.
- Hashimoto K, Watabe S, Kono M and Shiro K. 1979. Muscle protein composition of sardine and mackerel. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 45, 1435-1441.
- Henderson RJ and Tocher DR. 1987. The lipid composition and biochemistry of fresh water fish. Progressive Lipid Research 26, 281-347.
- Jeong BY, Moon SK, Choi BD and Lee JS. 1999. Seasonal variation in lipid class and fatty acid composition of 12 species of Korean fish. J Korean Fish Soc 32, 30-36.
- Johnston IA, Frearson N and Goldspink S. 1972. Myofibrillar ATPase activities of red and white myotomal muscles of marine fish. Seperatum Experientia 28, 713-714.
- Kirsch PE, Iverson SJ, Bowen WD, Kerr SR and Ackman RG. 1998. Dietary effects on the fatty acid signature of whole Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Canadian J Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 55, 1378-1386.
- Leu SS, Jhaveri SN, Karakoltsidis P and Constantindides SN. 1981. Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus, L) : seasonal variation in proximate composition and distribution of chemicl nutrients. J Food Sci 46, 1635-1638.
- Mohan M, Ramachandran D, Sankar TV and Anandan R. 2008. Physicochemical characterization of muscle proteins from different regions of mackerel (Rastrelliger kanagurta). Food Chemistry 106, 451-457.
- Mok JS, Lee DS, Yoon HD, Park HY, Kim YK and Wi CH. 2007. Proximate composition and nutritional evaluation of fisheries products from th Korean coast. J Kor Fish Soc 40, 259-268.
- Morrison WR and Smith LM. 1964. Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters and dimethylacetals from lipids with boron fluoride-methanol. J Lipid Res 5, 600-608.
- NSO. 2009. Statistic Database for Fisheries Production. Retrieved from http://www.nso.go.kr on February 10.
- Obatake A, Tsumiyama S and Yamamoto Y. 1985. Extractive nitrogenous constituents from the dark muscle of fish. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 51, 1461-1468.
- Palmeri G, Turchimi GM and De Silva SS. 2007. Lipid characterisation and distribution in the fillet of the fanned Australian native fish, Murray cod (Maccullochella peelii peelii). Food Chemistry 102, 796-807.
- Thakur DP, Morioka K, Itoh Y and Obatake A. 2002. Influence of muscle biochemical constituents on the meat texture of cultured yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata) at different anatomical locations. J Sci Food Agric 82, 1541-1550.
- Thakur DP, Morioka K, Itoh Y and Obatake A. 2003. Lipid composition and deposition of cultured yellowtail Seriola quinqueradiata muscle at different anatomical locations in relation to meat texture. Fish Sci 69, 487-494.
- Rhee SK, Cheon SS and Kim DS. 2001. Lipid content of different section and fatty acid composition of mackerel, Pacific saury and sardine. J Korean Professional Engineers Association 34, 82-88.
- Saeki K and Kumagai H. 1979. Muscle components of wild and cultured yellowtail. J Food Hyg Soc Japan 20, 101-105.
- Salem N, Reyzer M and Karanian J. 1996. Losses of arachidonic acid in rat liver after alcohol inhalation. Lipids 31, 153-156.
- Sargent J, Bell G, Mcevoy L, Tocher D and Estevez A. 1999. Recent developments in the essential fatty acid nutrition of fish. Aquaculture 177, 191-199.
- Simopoulou AP. 1991. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. Am J Clin Nutr 54, 438-463.
- Takeuchi T and Watanabe T. 1982. The effects of starvation and environmental temperature on proximate and fatty acid composition of carp and rainbow trout. Bull Jpn Soc Sci Fish 48, 1307-1316.
- Testi S, Bonaldo A, Gatta PP and Badiani A. 2006. Nutritional traits of dorsal and ventral fillets from three farmed fish species. Food Chemistry 98, 104-111.
- Yamada U, Tagawa M, Kishda S and Honjo K. 1986. Fishes of the east China sea and Yellow sea. Bull Seikai Reg Fish Res Lab, 501.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Moon, Soo-Kyung ; Kim, In-Soo ; Hong, Seok-Nam ; Lim, Dong-Hoon ; Jeong, Bo-Young 2010. "Changes in the Proximate and Fatty Acid Compositions of Chub Mackerel, Scomber japonicus Muscle during Cultivation" 한국수산과학회지 = Korean journal of fisheries and aquatic sciences, 43(6): 589~597
- Nam, Ki-Ho ; Jang, Mi-Soon ; Lee, Doo-Seog ; Yoon, Ho-Dong ; Park, Hee-Yeon 2011. "Effect of Green Tea and Lotus Leaf Boiled Water Extracts Treatment on Quality Characteristics in Salted Mackerel during Storage" 한국식품저장유통학회지 = Korean journal of food preservation, 18(5): 643~650
- 2011. "" Food science and biotechnology, 20(3): 709~714
- Kim, Young-Min ; Choi, Jeong-Wook ; Lee, Min-Kyeong ; Kim, Cho-Rong ; Jung, Jae-Hun ; Park, Joo-Hyun ; Kim, Koth-Bong-Woo-Ri ; Ahn, Dong-Hyun ; Hong, Chang-Wook ; Lee, Ju-Woon ; Choi, Jae-Hyuk ; Jang, Myung-Kee ; Nam, Taek-Jeong 2016. "Changes in Physicochemical Indicators in Mackerel Scomber japonicus Muscle according to Refrigerated Storage Duration" 한국수산과학회지 = Korean journal of fisheries and aquatic sciences, 49(6): 737~742
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 한국수산과학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기