시중 유통 자연산 및 양식산 활어의 항생제 잔류
Residues of Antibiotics in Wild and Cultured Fishes Collected from Coast of Korea
Wild and cultured fish including olive flounder, sea bass, rock bream, yellowtail, gray mullet, gizzard shad, black rockfish, red seabream and squid were collected from a fish market located on the coast of Korea, and the antibiotic content of their muscle was investigated. Tetracycline group antibiotics were not detected in the 108 individuals of 9 species of wild fish. However, oxytetracycline (OTC) and tetracycline(TC) were detected in some samples of the 111 individuals in 7 cultured live fish species. The detected ranges of OTC and TC were ND~ 0.06 and ND~ 0.03, respectively. Five different fluoroquinolone antibiotics were also tested for, but were not detected in the wild fish species. Only small amount of criprofloxacin(ND~0.029 mg/kg) were detected in a few cultured fish samples. Oxolinic acid was not detected in either wild and cultured fish samples. Results showed that even very low levels of antibiotics could be detected by the testing methods used. Antibiotics were identified in a few fish samples but levels were far below the maximum allowable limits of the Korean Food Code, and the safety of fish being sold in markets, with regard to antibiotic levels, was confirmed.
- Austin B. 1985. Antibiotic pollution from fish farms: effect on aquatic miroflora. Microbiological Science 2, 113-117.
- Bernoth EM. 1991. Possible hazards due to fish drugs. Bulletin of the European Association on Fish Pathology 11, 17-21.
- Cho YJ. 2008, Raw sliced fish studies, Pukyong National University Press, Busan, Korea, 15-16.
- Jacobsen P and Berglind L. 1988. Persistence of oxytetracycline in sediments from fish farms. Aquaculture 70, 365-379.
- Jeong MS and Lim KH. 2003. A study on consumption structure of law fishes, Korea Maritime Institute, Research Project Report, 1-158.
- Jo MR, Kim PH, Lee HJ and Lee TS. 2006. A new analytical method for fluoroquinolones in fisheries products by high performance liquid chromatography, J Kor Fish Soc 39, 59-65.
- Jo MR, Kim PH, Lee TS,Oh EG, Yu HS and Lee HJ 2006. Simultaneous determination of amoxicillin and ampicillin in fish meat using high-performance liquid chromatography. J Kor Fish Soc 39, 454-459.
- KFDA (Korea Food & Drug Administration). 2009. Food Code. Korea Food & Drug Administration, Seoul, Korea, Annex 7.8, 7.13-7.14.
- Kim BE, Cho YJ and Shim KB. 2005, A study on preference and promoting consumption of slice raw fish to conduct a questionnaire survey of citizens of Busan. J Fish Mar Sci Edu 17, 413-426.
- Kim PH, Lee HJ, Jo MR, Lee TS and Ha JH. 2006. Residual concentrations of fluoroquinolones in farmed fish in the southern coast of Korea. J Kor Fish Soc 39, 66-71.
- KREI (Korea Rual Economic Institute). 2008. Food Balance Sheet (2007), Korea Rual Economic Institute, Seoul, Korea, 9-181.
- Lee HJ, Lee TS, Son KT, Kim PH, Jo MR, Park MJ and Yi YH. 2005. Analysis of oxolinic acid in fish products using HPLC, J Kor Fish Soc 38, 379-384.
- Lee HJ, Lee TS, Son KT, Kim PH, Jo MR, Park MJ and Yi YH. 2005. Analysis of tetracyclines using high-performance liquid chromatography for fishery products. J Kor Fish Soc 38, 372-378.
- Lee NS. 2006. A Study on the distribution and consumption structure of aquaeultural flatfish. The Fish Business Admin Soc Kor 37, 61-83.
- Lee TS, Lee HJ, Jo MR, Byun HS, Son KT, Park MJ and Yi YH. 2006. Analysis of spiramycin in fish using high performance liquid chromatography. J Kor Fish Soc 39, 78-84.
- NFRDI (National Fisheries Research and Development). 2006. Analysis of antibiotic using HPLC for fishery product. Gudeok Press, Busan, Korea, 1-99.
- Park SK and Kim MJ. 2008. Effects of changing age structure of population on seafood consumption. Ocean Policy Research 23, 1-26.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Yong-Mok ; Lee, Myung-Suk ; Kim, Tae-Jin ; Chung, Yong-Hyun 2012. "Study on Considering Points to Introduce the HACCP Programs and Surveying at Aquaculture Farm of Rainbow Trout" 水産海洋敎育硏究 = Journal of fisheries and marine sciences education, 24(2): 224~233
- NDSL :
- 한국수산과학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기