한국 수산업분야 어업용 연소연료의 사용실태와 CO2 배출량의 산정
Calculation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions by South Korea's Fishery Industry
Vessel numbers and fuel consumption by South Korea's offshore and coastal fisheries have continuously declined since 2000. Using the 2006 Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Guidelines, $CO_2$ emissions by South Korea's fishery industry (fishing and aquaculture, excluding deep-sea fishing) were calculated by the default $ CO_2$ emission factor and fuel consumption by fuel type, Emission of $CO_2$ was estimated to be 3.22 million $tCO_2$ /year in 2007 for fisheries (excluding deep-sea fishing); when including deep-sea fishing, the estimated value increased to 4.11 million $tCO_2$ /year. Fuel consumption per tonne of fishery production was 498 L, and the amount of $CO_2$ emission per tonne of production was 1.62 $tCO_2$ . To calculate $CO_2$ emission more exactly, we must develop a system to compile energy balance statistics and introduce life-cycle assessment for the fishery industry.
- Hasegawa K. 2008. Annual fuel oil consumption of japanese fishing vessels. Tech Rept Nat Res Int Fish Eng. 30, 9-15.
- IPCC. 2001. Climate Change 2001: Synthesis Report. A contribution of working groups I, II and III to the third assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change [Watson RT and the Core Writing Team (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, U.S.A., 398.
- IPCC. 2006. 2006 IPCC Guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories, prepared by the national greenhouse gas inventories programme, Eggleston HS, Buendia L, Miwa K, Ngara T and Tanabe K. (eds). Published: IGES, Japan.
Jin CS, Kim JH, Shon JY, Yang WH, Lee CG and Yang WH. 2008. Importance of national crop productivity in view of
$CO_2$balance. Kor J Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 10, 65-68.
- KEEI. 2008. Analyzing applications of 2006 GLs for the national GHG under the UNFCCC. 1, p.367.
Lee SJ and Lim JK. 2007. Calculation of
$CO_2$emission w.r.t. instantaneous generator output using input-output coefficients of thermal power plant. J KIIEE 21, 120-125.
- OECD/IEA. 2004. Energy statistics manual 2005. lEA France, 1-19.
- Park BS and Lee MK. 2005. The analysis of fishery buy-back programs of offshore fisheries concerning fishery production. Jour Fish Mar Sci Edu 17, 115-131.
- Park K, Jung J, Lee M and Kim DH. 2006. Study on Gangwon wind park CDM project. New Renewable Energy 2, 66-71.
- Patatryphon E, Petit P, Kaushik SJ and Werf HMG. 2004. Environmental Impact Assessment of Salmonid Feeds Using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). Ambio 33, 316-323.
- Shin YT. 1999. The definition, problems and policy direction of structure reform in Korean coastal and offshore fisheries. The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, Korea 30, 39-54.
- Tyedmers P, Watson R and Pauly D. 2005. Fueling global fishing fleets. Ambio 34, 635-638.
- Tyedmers P. 2001. Energy consumed by North Atlantic fisheries. In: Fisheries' Impacts on North Atlantic Ecosystems: Catch, Effort and National/ Regional Datasets. Zeller D, Watson Rand Pauly D. (eds.). Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 12-34.
- Ziegler F and Hansson PA. 2003. Emissions from fuel combustion in Swedish cod fishery. J Cleaner Production 11, 303-314.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Ji-Hoon ; Lee, Chun-Woo 2010. "Low-Carbon trawl design with analysis of a gear drags and calculation of construction costs using numerical methods" 한국어업기술학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Fisheries Technology, 46(4): 313~323
- Kim, Jong-Hyun ; Lee, Kyounghoon ; Lee, Dong-Gil ; Park, Seong-Wook ; Yang, Yong-Su 2014. "Estimation of Green-House-Gas emissions from domestic eel farm" 한국어업기술학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Fisheries Technology, 50(1): 58~66
- NDSL :
- 한국수산과학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기