청주시 용도지역별 가로수의 생리.생태학적 특성에 관한 연구 -Ginkgo biloba와 Platanus orientalis를 중심으로-
Physio-Ecological Characteristics of Roadside Tree by Difference under Zoning of Urban Districts in Cheong-ju City -Focused on the Ginkgo biloba and Platanus orientalis-
As air pollution has emerged as one of the most pressing urban environmental concerns, many studies have investigated the influence of air pollutants(ex: $O^3$ , $NO^2$ , $SO^2$ , Acid rain, etc.) on roadside trees and urban grove. In Korea, population density started to increase since the industrialization. Since dense population aggravates our living conditions, it's very important for us to preserve and keep a lively and refreshing nature in order to live with green nature in harmony under the current artificial environment-dominating world. In metropolitan cities, the production of pollutants increases in proportion to population growth. The vehicle exhaust gas and air pollutants from cooling and heating systems have been the major causes of acid rain. Furthermore, tire particles which are naturally produced by tire wearing on roads and other toxic substances in exhaust gas have caused a problem in human health directly and indirectly. In fact, a lot of studies have analyzed air pollution, roadside trees and plants in Korea. However, they are mostly limited to covering the influence of air pollution on the growth of plants. No paper has clearly explained why air pollution-resistant or-vulnerable species has shown different reactions yet. Even though a lot of urban roadside trees have died or stopped to grow from time to time, this kind of problem has not been properly examined. This paper is aimed to comparatively analyze physio-ecological characteristic such as photosynthesis, chlorophyll contents, soil volume water figure out their relationship with environmental factors against the expanding roadside trees in Cheong-ju, and provide basic data for management of roadside trees and elaboration of urban environment preservation policies.
- 박장원, 1994, 대구지역 도로변 식물의 중금속 함량에 관한 조사연구, 석사학위논문, 영남대학교.
- 우수영, 이성한, 이동섭, 2003, 대기오염 피해를 받은 서울시내 가로수의 엽록소함량과 광합성 특성, 한국농림기상학회지, 6(2), 24-29.
- 정경재, 1995, 대구시내의 가로수엽의 수용성 유황과 중금속 함율량에 관한 연구, 석사학위논문, 영남대학교.
- 천선희, 1995, 마산시 도로 주변 가로수(Ginkgo biloba, Platanus orientalis)와 그 토양의 중금속 함량에 대한 연구, 석사학위논문, 경남대학교.
- Ashraf, M., Arfan, M., Shahbaz, M., Ahmad, A., Jamil, A., 2002, Gas exchange characteristics and water relations in some elite okra cultivars under water deficit, Photosynthetica, 40(4), 615-620.
- Baczk, K. R., Koscielninak, J., 2003, Anti- oxidative effect of elevated CO2 concentration in the air on maize hybrids subjected to severe chill, Photosynthetica, 41(2), 161-165.
- Binkely, D., Son, T. W., Kim, Z. S., 1994, Impacts of air pollution on forest: A summary of current situation, Jour. of Korean For. Soc., 83(2), 229-238.
- Blank, L. W., Payer, H. D., Pfirrmann, T., Rehfuss, K. E., 1990, Effects of ozone, acid mist and soil characteristics on clonal Norway spruce-overall results and conclusions of the joint 14 month tree exposure experiment in closed chambers, Environ. Pollut., 66, 385-395.
- Faria, T., Garcia-Plazaola, J. I., Abadia, A., Cerasoil, S., Pereira, J. S., Chaves, M. M., 1996, Diurnal changes in photoprotective mechanisms in leaves of cork oak(Quercus suber) Durinf summer, Tree Physiology, 16, 115-123.
- Hinckley, T. T., Bratane, J. H., 1994, Stomata In Wilkinson, R.E.(eds.), Plant-Environment Interactions, Dekker, New York, 323-355.
- Kim, P. G., Koo, Y. B., Lee, J. C., Bae, S. W., Yi, Y. S., Cheong, Y. M., 2001, Chlorophyll content and genetic variation of Ginkgo bioloba planted on the street in Seoul, Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 3(2), 114-120.
- Kimmins, J. P., 1987, Forest Ecology, Macmillan Publishing Company, New York, 531.
- Penuelas, J., Filella, I., Llusia, J., Siscart, D., Pinol, J., 1998, Comparative field study of spring and summer leaf gas exchange and photobiology of the mediterranean trees Quercus ilex and Philyrea latifolia, Jour. Experimental Botany, 319, 229-238.
Reich, P. B., Schoettle, A. W., Stroo, H. F., Troiano, J., Amundson, R. G., 1985, Effects of
$O_3,\;SO_2$and acidic rain on mycorrhizal infection in northern red oak seedings, Canadian Journal of Botany 63, 2049-2055.
- Wang, K. Y., Kellomaki, S., Zha., T., 2003, Modifications in photosynthetic pigments and chlorophyll fluorescence in 20-year-old pine trees after a four exposure to carbon dioxide and temperature elevation, Photosynthetica, 41(2), 167-175.
- Wang, R. Z., 2001, Photosynthesis transpiration and water use efficiency of vegetative and reproductive shoots of grassland species from north-eastern China, Photosynthetica, 39(4), 569-573.
- Winner, W. E., 1994, Mechanistic analysis of plant responses to air pollution, Ecological Applicant, 4, 651-661.
- Woo, S. Y., 2003, Effects of different light intensities on growth, chlorophyll contents and photosynthesis of Abies holophylla. Meristem, 3, 1-5.
Woo, S. Y., Kwon, K. W., Lee, J. C., Choi, J. H., Kang, B. S., 2006, Recovery of net photosynthetic rate after
$SO_2$fumigation in Quercus accutissima, Pinus densiflora,, Populus alaba x glandulosa and Acanthopanax sessiliflous, Photosynthetica, 41(2), 319-320.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, Dong Il ; Park, Gwan Soo ; Kim, Gil Nam ; Lee, Hang Goo ; Park, Beom Hwan 2011. "Physiological Responses of Roadside Trees by Regional Groups and Species in Daejeon City" 韓國林學會誌 = Journal of Korean Forest Society, 100(1): 88~94
- Hong, Suk-Hwan ; Yang, Soon-Ja ; Choi, Song-Hyun ; Baek, Jae-Bong ; Lee, Soo-Dong 2012. "Growing Characteristics of Shrub in the Planting Strip of Street, Busan City, Korea" 한국환경생태학회지 = Korean journal of environment and ecology, 26(2): 257~263
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기