디젤오염토양 복원 효율 증진을 위한 음이온/비이온 계면활성제 토양세척공정에 초음파 적용 영향
The Effect of Ultrasound Application to Anionic/Non-ionic Surfactant Aided Soil-washing Process for Enhancing Diesel Contaminated Soils Remediation
Ultrasound and Surfactant aided soil washing process has been shown to be an effective method to remove diesel from soils. The use of surfactants can improve the mobility of diesel in soil-water systems by increasing solubility of adsorbed diesel into surfactant micelles. However, a large amount of surfactant is required for treatment. In addition, synthetic surfactants, specially anionic, are more toxic and the surfactant wastewater is hard to treat by conventional wastewater treatments even by AOPs. Ultrasound improves desorption of the diesel adsorbed on to soil. The mechanisms are based on physical breakage of bonds by hot spot, directly impact onto soil particle surface, the fragmentation of long-chain hydrocarbons by micro-jet and microstreaming in the soil pores. The use of ultrasound as an enhancement method in both anionic and nonionic surfactant aided soil-washing processes were studied. And all experiments were examined proceeded under CMC surfactant concentration, frequency 35 khz, power 400 W, Soil-water ratio 1:3(wt%), particle size 0.24 ~ 2mm and initial diesel concentration. 20,000 mg/kg. Combination with ultrasound showed significant enhancements on all the processes. Especially, nonionic surfactant Triton-X100 with ultrasound showed remarkable enhancements and diesel removal rate enhanced by ultrasound helps desorpting of surfactant adsorbed onto soils which prevented decreasing surfactant activity.
- 환경부, 2007a, 오염토양정화방법가이드라인.
- 환경부, 2007b, 토양오염공정시험방법.
- Colling, A., Farmer, A., Gwan, P., Sosa Pintos, A., Leo, C., 2006, Processing contaminated soils and sediments by high power ultrasound, Minerals Engineering, 19, 450-453.
- Clarke, A., Mutch, R., Wilson, D., Oma, K., 1992, Design and implementation of pilot scale surfactant washing/flushing technologies including surfactant reuse, Water Sci. Technol., 26(1-2), 127-135.
- Franzetti, A., Di Gennaro, P., Bestetti, G., Lasagni, M., Pitea, D., Collina, E., 2008, Selection of surfactants for enhancing diesel hydrocarbons-contaminated media bioremediation, J. Hazard. Mater., 152, 1309-1316.
- Feng, D., Aldrich, C., 2000, Sonochemical treatment of simulated soil contaminated with diesel, Adv. Enivron. Res., 4, 103-112.
- Gao, N., Deng, Y., Zhao, D., 2009, Ametryn degradation in the ultraviolet (UV) irradiation/hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) treatment, J. Hazard. Mater., 164, 640-645.
- Galaska, E., Skladany, G., Nyer, E., 1990, Biological Treatment of Groundwater, Soils, and soil Vapor Contaminated with Petroleum Hydrocarbons, 44th Purdue Industrial Waste Conference Proceedings, Purdue University, West Lafayette, 11-21.
- Khalladi, R., Benhabiles, O., Bentahar, F., Moulai-Mostefa, N., 2009, Surfactant remediation of diesel fuel polluted soil, J. Hazard. Mater., 164, 1179-1184.
- Kim, J., Lee, K., 1999, Effects of hydrophobic chain structure of nonionic surfactants on surfactant adsorption and diesel removal from kaolin soil, Journal of KoSES, 4(3), 17-24.
- Kim, Y., Wang, M., 2003, Effect of ultrasound on oil removal from soils., Ultrasonics, 41, 539-542.
- Na, S., Park, Y., Hwang, A., Ha, J., Kim, Y., Khim, J., 2007, Effect of Ultrasound on surfactant-aided soil washing., JJ. Appl. Phys., 46(7B), 4775-4778.
- Park, J., Kim, I., Choi, H., 2000, Toxicity Estimation of Nonionic surfactants and Their Effect on the Biodegradation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), J. of KSEE., 22(12), 2107-2113.
- Sun, N., Wang, H., Chen, Y., Lu, S., Xiong, Y., 2008, Effect of surfactant SDS, Tween 80, Triton X-100 and Rhamnolipid on biodegradation of Hydrophobic Organic Pollutants, The 2nd International Conference of Bioinformatics and Biom edical Engineering, 2008 IEEE, 4730-4734.
- Urum, K., Pekdemir, T., 2004, Evaluation of biosurfactants for crude oil contaminated soil washing, Chemosphere, 57, 1139-1150.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- Park, Beom-Guk ; Son, Young-Gyu ; Hwang, An-Na ; Khim, Jee-Hyeong 2011. "Investigation for Optimization of Ultrasonic Soil-Washing Process for Remediation of Diesel Contaminated Soil" 한국방재학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 11(1): 101~105
- 2013. "" 한국건축시공학회지 = Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 13(6): 594~601
- Oh, SeungJin ; Oh, Minah ; Lee, Jai-Young 2013. "Removal of As, Cadmium and Lead in Sandy Soil with Sonification-Electrokinetic Remediation" 지하수토양환경 = Journal of soil and groundwater environment, 18(7): 1~11
- Yi, Yongmin ; Kim, Gukjin ; Sung, Kijune 2013. "Effects of Soil Remediation Methods on the Biological Properties of Soils" 지하수토양환경 = Journal of soil and groundwater environment, 18(3): 73~81
- Kim, Seulgi ; Son, Younggyu 2015. "Optimization of Ultrasonic Soil Washing Processes Using Aluminum Foil Erosion Tests" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 37(2): 92~98
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기