중금속으로 오염된 토양 정화에 있어 폐 소뼈 첨가제의 영향
Stabilization of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soil Amended with Waste Cow Bone
A stabilization/solidification (S/S) process for lead (Pb) contaminated soils was evaluated using waste cow bone containing apatite like compounds. Soil samples obtained form firing range were treated with waste cow bone. The effectiveness of stabilization was evaluated based on the Korean Standard Leaching Test (KSLT) and soil pH. The leached concentration reduced with increased in dose of waste cow bone. Overall, the KSLT results showed that Pb concentration in soils are significantly affected by amount of waste cow bone. When soil amended with 20 % of waste cow bone, less than 0.1 mg/kg was leached, and soil pH was increased from 6.5 to 8.4. Same results were obtained when finer waste cow bone was applied. The reachable concentration of Pb in soil showed in inversely proportional to solid/liquid ratio. Aging periods indicate improving mix design was applied. Relatively high lead concentrations was observed at the first 1 days, however leaching profile are reduced significantly over time for all mix designs.
- 유경근, 김빈석, 이재천, 박성원, 정진기, 2008, 납 오염 토양정화를 위한 납의 침출 연구, Applied Geochem., 12(1), 157-160.
- Cao, R. X., Ma, L. Q., Chen, M., Singh, S., Harris, W., 2002, Impacts of phosphate amendments on lead biogeochemistry at a contaminated site, Environ. Sci. and Tech., 36, 5296-5304.
- Cotter-Howells, J. D., Caporn, S., 1996, Remediation of contaminated land by formation of heavy metal phosphates, Applied Geochem., 11(1-2), 335-342.
- Dermatas, D., 1994, ‘stabilization/Solidification of Lead Contaminated Soils: II. Flow Through Column Leaching’Restoration and Protection of the Environment II, Patra University Press, Greece, 165-172.
- Deydier, E., Guillet, R., Cren, S., Pereas, V., Mouchet, F., Gauthier, L., 2007, Evaluation of meat and bone meal combustion residue as lead immobilizing material for in situ remediation of polluted aqueous solutions and soils: “Chemical and ecotoxicological studies”, J. Hazard Mater., 146(1), 945-953.
- Lin, C., Lian, J., Fang, H., 2005, Soil lead immobilization using phosphate rock, Water, Air, & Soil Pollut., 161(1-4), 113-23.
- Rony, R., Nikolaos, P. N., Richard, P. L., 1999, Evaluation of Remedial Alternatives of Lead from Shooting Range Soil, Environ. Engineering sci., 16(5), 403-414.
- Sneddon, I., Orueetxebarria, M., Hodson, M., Schofield, P., Valsami-Jones, E., 2006, Use of bone meal amendments to immobilise Pb, Zn and Cd in soil: a leaching column study. Environ. Pollut., 144(3), 816-825.
- Zhang, P., Ryan, J. A., 1999, Formation of chloropyromorphite from galena (PbS) in the presence of hydroxyapatite, Environ. Sci. and Tech., 33(4), 618-624.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Lee, Keun-Young ; Moon, Deok-Hyun ; Kim, Kyoung-Woong ; Cheong, Kyung-Hoon ; Kim, Tae-Sung ; Khim, Jee-Hyeong ; Moon, Kyoung-Ran ; Choi, Su-Bin 2011. "Application of Waste Resources for the Stabilization of Heavy Metals (Pb, Cu) in Firing Range Soils" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 33(2): 71~76
- Cui, Mingcan ; Na, Sengmin ; Khim, Jeehyeong ; Jang, Min 2012. "Stabilization of Heavy Metal Contaminated Paddy Soils" 한국방재학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 12(2): 287~292
- Ko, Jae Ho ; Roh, JeongKwan 2015. "Utilization of Waste Bone Powders as Adhesive Fillers for Plywood" 목재공학 = Journal of the Korean wood science and technology, 43(4): 528~537
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기