온톨로지와 ELECTRE IS을 활용한 사양 기반 부품 유사도 측정 방법
Similarity Measurement of Part Specifications based on Ontology and ELECTRE IS
When existing parts are re-used for the development of a new product or business-to-business transactions, a method for searching parts from a part database that meets user's requirements is necessary. To this end, it is important to develop a part search method which is able to measure similarity between parts and user's input data with generality as well as robustness. In this paper, the authors suggest a method for measuring part similarity using ontology and multi-criteria decision making method and address its technical details. The proposed method ensures the interoperability with existing engineering information management systems, represents part specifications systematically, and has generality in the procedure for comparing part specifications. The case study for ejector pins having been conducted to demonstrate the proposed method is also discussed.
- Leizerowicz, W., Lin, J. and Fox, M. S., "Collaborative Design Using WWW", Proceedings of the WET-ICE '96, CERC, University of West Virginia 1996.
- Gunn, T. G., "The Mechanization of Design and Manufacturing", Scientific American, Vol. 247, No.3, pp. 114-130, 1982.
- Radack, G., "Report on the Task Force on Dictionaries, Part Libraries and Reference Data Libraries", ISO TCI84/SC4 N2016, 2005.
- Pierra, G., Potier, J.-C. and Sardet, E., "From Digital Libraries to Electronic Catalogues for Engineering and Manufacturing", International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Vol. 18, No. 1-4, pp. 27-42, 2003.
- Leal, D., "ISO 15926 Life Cycle Data for Process Plant: An Overview", Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP, Vol. 60, No.4, pp. 629-637, 2005 .
- Rodriguez, M. A. and Egenhofer, M. J., "Determining Semantic Similarity among Entity Classes from Different Ontologies", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge & Data Engineering, Vol. 15, No.2, pp. 442-456, 2003.
- Mili, R., Desharnais, J., Frappier, M. and Mili, A., "Semantic Distance between Specifications", Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 247, No. 1-2, pp. 257-276, 2000.
- Prieto-Diaz, R. and Freeman, P., "Classifying Software for Reusability", IEEE Software, Vol. 4, No.1, pp. 6-16, 1987.
- Cho, J., Han, S. and Kim, H., "Meta-ontology for Automated Information Integration of Parts Libraries", Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 38, No.7, pp. 713- 725, 2006.
- Sheth, A., "Changing Focus on Interoperability in Information Systems: From System, Syntax, Structure to Semantics", in M. Goodchild, M. Egenhofer, R. Fegeas, C. Kottman (eds.), Interoperating Geographic Information Systems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999.
- Alizon, F., Shooter, S. B. and Simpson, T. W., "Reuse of Manufacturing Knowledge to Facilitate Platformbased Product Realization", Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, Vol. 6, No.2, pp. 170-178, 2006.
- Roy, B., "The Outranking Approach and the Foundations of ELECTRE Methods", Theory and Decision, Vol. 31, No.1, pp. 49-73, 1991.
- Hong, T., Lee, K. and Kim, S., "Similarity Comparison of Mechanical Parts to Reuse Existing Designs", Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 38. No.9, pp. 973-984, 2006.
- Iyer, N., Jayanti, S., Lou, K., Kalyanaraman, Y. and Ramani, K., "Three-dimensional Shape Searching: State-of-the-art Review and Future Trends", Computer- Aided Design, Vol. 37, No.5, pp. 509-530, 2005.
- Mun, D., Kim, H., Jang, K., Cho, J., Kim, J. and Han, S., "A Method for Automatic Generation of Parametric CAD Models in a Mold Base e-Catalog System", Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, Vol. 6, No.3, pp. 308-314, 2006.
- W3C OWL Web site, http://www.w3.org/2004/OWL/, 2007.
- W3C, Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Fourth Edition), W3C Recommendation, http:// www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/, 2006.
- W3C, Resource Description Framework (RDF): Concepts and Abstract Syntax, W3C Recommendation, http://www.w3 .0rg/TR/rdf-concepts/, 2004.
- ISO, Industrial Automation Systems and Integration - Parts Library - Part 42: Methodology for Structuring Parts Families, ISO 13584-42, 1998.
- W. Edwards, "How to Use Multiattribute Utility Measurement for Social Decision Making", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 7, No.5, pp. 326-340, 1977.
- T.L. Saaty, "The Analytic Hierarchy Process", McGraw-Hill, 1980.
- W3C, A Semantic Web Rule Language Combining OWL and RuleML, W3C Member Submission, http:/ /www.w3.org/Submission/SWRL/, 2004.
- Mun, D., Jang, K., Han, S., Kim, J. and Hwang, H., "Engineered-to-order Approach for Providing Flexibility in e-Commerce of Mold Parts", Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications, Vol. 15, No.4, pp. 345-355, 2007.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기