Optimal Configuration of Distribution System considering the Economic Operations of a Microgrid
With the diversification of distribution facilities, existing distributed generation can be subdivided into Microgrids, which are smaller units for application. These Microgrids, subdivided as such and connected to distribution systems, should operate under driving plans that will ensure their economic efficiency and, accordingly, the configuration of those distribution systems that include Microgrids should also be changed. The perception of the necessity to secure the economic efficiency of distribution systems is gradually increasing and studies intended to assess the economic efficiency of Microgrids and Smartgrids are ongoing. In this paper, the power generation capacity of an economically operative Microgrid was calculated using the MonteCarlo simulation, which is a method based on the probability theory considering the power generation cost of Microgrids linked with power supply systems and reverse sales costs, etc., and an optimum distribution systems was configured based on the results of these calculation.
- Jong-Bo An Dong-Wook Yoo, "Development of autonomous demand-management type MicroGrid" IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 3, pp. 549-557, Apr. 1988.
- Robert Lasseter, Abbas Akhil, Chris Marnay, "The CERTS MicroGrid Concept" April, 2002.
- Jea-Sam Kim, "Monte Carlo Method and Application" Deawoo, 1998.
- KEPCO Web Site "http://www.kepco.co.kr/" 2008.
- R. N. Allan, R. Billinton, I. Sjarief, L. Goel "A Reliability Test System for Educational Purpose- Basic distribution System data and Result", IEEE Transactions on Power System 1991.
- E.Ghiani, S. Mocci, Member, F. Pilo "Optimal Reconfiguration of Distribution Networks According to the Microgrid Paradigm" Future Power Systems, International Conference, 2005.
- In-Soo Bae, "Optimal Configuration of Virtual Power Plants Considering Reliability Worth and Economic Assessment" Han Yang University, 2007.
- Gun-Chang Lee, "New Digital Information Technology" Muyok , 2005.
- J. Duncan Glover, Mulukutla S. Sarma, "Power System Analysis and Design Third Edition" Brooks/Cole.
- E. Ghiani, S. Mocci, F. Pilo, "Optimal Reconfiguration of Distribution Networks According to the Microgrid Paradigm", Future Power Systems, 2005 International Conf pp 6-12.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2006 "전압안정도를 고려한 경제적인 발전가능전력의 산정알고리즘에 관한 연구" 전기학회논문지. The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. A / A, 전력기술부문 55 (12): 536~543
- 2010 "능동 데이터베이스를 이용한 중앙전력감시시스템" 照明·電氣設備學會論文誌 = Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers 24 (6): 115~122
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기