국부 공진을 고려한 주름강판의 차음 설계
Sound Insulation Design of the Corrugated Steel Panel Considering Local Resonance
In a railway vehicle, corrugated steel panel is widely used for the floor structure because of its high bending stiffness and light weight. However, this panel shows lower sound insulation performance than that of the flat plate with the same weight. Especially, in a particular frequency region, transmission loss(TL) rapidly decreases and it results in the deterioration of sound insulation performance of the overall floor structure. This study identifies that the severe decrease in TL is caused from the local resonance of the periodic corrugated structure. TL decrease by local resonance is investigated by experiment and finite element analysis. Finally, design modification of the corrugation is proposed to improve TL and the effect is verified by experiment.
- Cordonnier-Cloarec, P., et al., 1992, “Contribution to the Study of Sound Transmission and Radiation of Corrugated Steel Structures,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 157, pp. 515-530.
- Hansen, C. H., 1993, “Sound Transmission of Corrugated Panels,” Noise Control Engineering Journal, Vol. 40, pp. 187-197.
- Windle, R. M. and Lam, Y. W., 1993, “Prediction of the Sound Reduction of Profiled Metal Cladding,” Inter-Noise'93, Vol. 2, pp.999-1002.
- Kim, S. H., et al., 2000, “Sound Transmission Loss of Aluminium Extruded Panels for Railway Vehicles,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 662-668.
- ASTM E 2249 - 02 : 2003, “American Standards for Testing and Materials; Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements Using Sound Intensity,” American Standard Association.
- Beranek, L. L. and Ver, I. L., 1992, Noise and Vibration Control Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Kim, J.-C., Lee, C.-W., 2009, “Analysis of Interior Noise for Incheon International Airport Railroad,” Proceedings of 2009 Spring Conference, Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1078-1082.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kim, Seock-Hyun ; Seo, Tae-Gun 2010. "Sound Insulation Performance of Honeycomb Composite Panel for a Tilting Train" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 34(12): 1931~1936
- Kim, Seock-Hyun ; Seo, Tae-Gun ; Kim, Jung-Tae 2010. "Improvement Effect of the Sound Insulation Performance of the Corrugated Steel Panel by Sound Absorbing and Damping Materials" 한국철도학회 논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(5): 476~480
- Park, Jeong-Won ; Kim, Dong-Kyu ; Koo, Man-Hoi ; Park, Jun-Hong 2011. "Effects of Stiffeners on Vibro-acoustic Response of Rectangular Flat Plate" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 21(7): 622~628
- Kim, Young-Wann 2013. "Vibration Analysis of Trapezoidally Corrugated Plates" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 23(10): 928~934
- Park, Kyung-Jo ; Kim, Young-Wann 2014. "Transient Response Analysis of Trapezoidal Corrugated Plates with Stiffeners" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 24(10): 788~794
- Kim, Seockhyun ; Byeon, Jun Ho ; Lee, Joong Hyeok 2016. "Analysis Sound Insulation Performance of a Corrugated Steel Panel Through Modal Density" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 40(12): 1061~1066
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기