종합병원 간호사의 근무기간 경력에 따른 직무수행도와 중요도
Performance and Importance of Nursing Jobs in General Hospitals according to Levels of Work Experience of Nursing Staff
Purpose: In this study differences in levels of performance and importance of nursing jobs were explored in relation to levels of work experience. Method: The sample was chosen by convenient sampling (N=363) and a cross-sectional study design was used. Frequencies and percentages were used for descriptive statistics. ANOVA was utilized to examine differences in performance and importance of nursing jobs among three groups of nurses, divided based on levels of work experience (less than 1 year, 1 to 4 years, and 5 or more years). Results: Regarding performance of nursing jobs, novice nurses provided more support for patients, but provided less assessment of patients (i.e., investigation of levels of nutrition and exercise, and observation of verbal, and non-verbal behavior, and levels of cognition). Regarding the importance of nursing jobs, nursing linked to exercise and activities, and post-operative and excretion care were considered to be less important among novice nurses than among experienced nurses. Conclusion: Different training programs should be developed and provided to nurses according to levels of work experience. By doing so, it will be feasible to minimize differences in quality of nursing care triggered by different levels of work experience.
- Benner, P. (1984). From novice to expert: Excellence and power in clinical nursing practice. Menlo Park, CA: Addison-Wesley Publishing.
- Choi, J. Y., Kim, H. S., & Park, M. S. (2003). A correlation study of perceived importance of nursing interventions with performance frequency in psychiatric nursing units using the 3rd NIC. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 33(1), 95-103.
- Chu, M. (2000). The lived experience of newly employed nurses: A phenomenological study. Nursing Science, 12(2), 17-25.
- Committee on the Work Environment for Nurses and Patient Safety. (2004). Keeping patients safe: Transforming the work environment of nurses. Washington, DC: National Academies Press.
- Elliott, R. J. (1995). Learning SAS in the computer lab. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Company.
- Fero, L. J., Witsberger, C. M., Wesmiller, S. W., Zullo, T. G., & Hoffman, L. A. (2009). Critical thinking ability of new graduate and experienced nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65(1), 139-148 .
- Kim, A. S., Lee, E. S., & Kim, S. H. (2007). Effects of telephone intervention as supportive nursing on self-care practices and quality of life for gynecological cancer patients under chemotherapy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 37(5), 744-753.
- Kim, H. J., Kwon, J. H., Kim, J. N., Lee, R., & Lee, K. S. (2008). Posttraumatic growth and related factors in breast cancer survivors. Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 13(3), 781-799.
- Kim, M. S., Song, J. H., Kim, B. H., & Lee, S. H. (2004). A study on the job analysis for new nurse. Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions, 1(1), 15-26.
- Lim, N. Y., Yun, S. N., Kim, J. E., Lee, Y. S., Jung, Y. Y., & Song, J. H. (2006). Frequency and importance of nurse's job in new graduate nurses working in musculoskelectal ward. Journal of Rheumatology Health, 13(2), 108-118.
- Lim, S. B. (2002, June). The concept and methods of job analysis. Paper presented at the meeting of the Korean Association for Public Adminstration, Seoul.
- Park, S. H., Jung, J. Y., & Bae, J. H. (2007). A development of problem based learning program for university student: Focused on nursing clinical practice. Korean Journal of Educational Methodology Studies, 19(1), 21-39.
- Shamian, J., & Inhaber R. (1985). The concept and practice of preceptorship in contemporary nursing: A review of pertinent literature. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 22(2), 79-88.
- Shin, Y. H., Hur, H. K., Park, S. M., Song, H. Y., & Kim, G. Y. (2007). Development of an integrated clinical nursing practice course for improvement of nursing competency among nursing students. The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, 13(1), 32-40.
- Spears, J. (2008). Emotional support given by ward-based nurses to sarcoma patients. European Journal of Oncology Nursing, 12(4), 334-341.
- Tourangeau, A. E., Stone, P. W., & Birnbaum, D. (2003). Hidden in plain view: The importance of professional nursing care. Clinical Governance: An International Journal, 8(2),158-163.
- Yoo, M. S., Yoo, I. Y., & Son, Y. J. (2003). Effects of OSCE method on clinical skills performance of nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, 9(1), 73-80.
- Yoo, O. I. (2000). Study on the stress and the satisfaction with the orientation program of new nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Yoon, S. N., Kwon, H. J., Kim, M. Y., Kim, H. G., Park, J. S., Shin, K. L., et al. (2005). Study on improving nursing licensure examination. Seoul: National Health Personnel Licensing Examination Board.
- Lim, N. Y., Kang, H. S., Suh, M. J., Yi, Y. J., Kwon, S. B., Kim, D. O., et al. (2004). Comparison on perceived importance and frequency of nurse's role behaviors between medical and surgical nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 11(2), 124-137.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kwon, Mi-Young ; Kim, Ji Hyun 2015. "Work-related stress and depressive symptoms among dental hygienists" JKSDH : Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene = 한국치위생학회지, 15(5): 917~924
저자의 다른 논문
- 2003 "TV 오락 프로그램의 건강정보 실천에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 20 (1): 187~202
- 2007 "Associations between Smoking and Depression in Adolescence: An Integrative Review" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 37 (2): 227~241
- 2007 "초등학생 인터넷 사용 증가에 영향을 미치는 요인들" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 24 (1): 75~91
- 2007 "Adolescent Health Risk Behaviors in Jeju, South Korea" 아동간호학회지 = Korean journal of child health nursing 13 (2): 212~221
- 2007 "청소년들의 흡연경험 및 흡연빈도 증가에 영향을 미치는 요인" 아동간호학회지 = Korean journal of child health nursing 13 (3): 318~328
- 2007 "고등학생의 인터넷 중독, 흡연, 음주에 영향을 미치는 요인 - 강원지역을 중심으로 -" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 37 (6): 872~882
- 2008 "청소년기 인터넷 사용 수준과 자살생각과의 연관성" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 21 (2): 23~33
- 2008 "동서간호학연구지에 게재된 논문의 내용과 경향 분석: 1997-2008" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 14 (2): 81~86
- 2008 "재한 중국동포의 건강증진행위와 관련 요인" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 25 (3): 153~165
- 2009 "표준화환자를 활용한 당뇨식이교육 동영상학습이 간호학생의 임상수행능력과 학습만족도에 미치는 효과" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 39 (2): 249~258
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기