커피 전문점 이용 동기가 브랜드 태도와 만족도 및 충성도에 미치는 영향
Evaluation of How the Motivation the Use of Specialized Coffee Branches Brand Attitude, Satisfaction and Loyalty
The domestic specialized coffee branch market is growing both in size and sales, and the competition between different brands is increasing. The goal of this study was to divide the customer's consumption motivations into utility usage motivation, hedonic usage motivation, and ostentation usage motivation and to determine how each motivation influences the attitude, satisfaction and loyalty toward the brand. The results can be summarized as follows. (1) Hedonic motivation and ostentation motivation with the exception of utility motivation were shown to have an effect on brand attitude. (2) Brand attitude was shown to have an effect on satisfaction and loyalty. (3) Satisfaction had an effect on loyalty. However, if the satisfaction was low, the intentions for subsequent visits and positive oral transmissions decrease. The result of this study showed that establishing positive brand attitude, satisfaction and loyalty to customers with pleasure and ostentation motivations is effective. Moreover, marketing activities such as cultural and playful events should be emphasized for customers with hedonic motivations, while environments with better atmosphere and careful service should be provided to customers with ostentation motivation.
- 강병서 (2002) 인과 분석을 위한 연구방법론. 무역경영사, 서울.
- 김계수 (2003) 구조 방정식 모형분석. SPSS 아카데미, 서울.
- 박은아 (1994). 자기 존중감. 사회적 인정 욕구, 돈에 대한 태도에 따른 현시적 소비. 고려대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 안길상 (1991). 포스트 모더니즘과 과소비문화. 한국경영학회 추계학술연구발표논문집 pp 391-428.
- 이미용 (1991). 과시소비영향요인 분석. 숙명여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 이유재 (1998). 관계마케팅의 개념과 실천에 대한 연구. 경영논집 32: 259-286.
- 최복규, 이형룡 (2009) 커피 전문점의 이미지가 고객의 전환의도 및 재방문 의도에 미치는 영향 - 고객만족의 매개 효과를 중심으로 한국관광학회 학술대회 발표논문집 pp 535-551.
- 파이낸셜뉴스(2009.1 2. 11 ). 스타벅스 312호점 예술의 전당 오픈.
- 한국일보 (2006.09.11). 테이크아웃보다 테이블!.
- 한국일보 (2008.05.03). 카페의 진화...지금은 복합문화공간.
- Achenbaum AA (1966) Knowledge is a thing called measurement. in LeeAdler and Irving Crespi ed. Attitude Research At Sea (New York: American Marketing Association, 1968).
- Bae JH Park JO, Lee KH, Kim YH (2007) Purchase motives of fashion products in surrogate internet shopping malls. The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 31: 486-494.
- Baek KM, Lee KC (1994) The effect of materialism and reference group on the conspicuous consumption. Journal of Korean Home Management Association 11: 1-12.
- Bellenger DN, Korgaonkar PK (1980) Profiling the recreational shopper. Journal of Retailing 56: 77-92.
- Betra R, Ray ML (1986) Affective response mediating acceptances of advertising. Journal of Consumer Research 13: 234-249.
- Bloch P, Richins MA (1983) A theoretical model for the study of product importance perceptions. Journal of Marketing 47: 69-81.
- Boedeker M (1995) New type and traditional shoppers: A comparison of two major consumer groups. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management 23: 17-26.
- Chaudhuri A (1999) Does brand loyalty mediate brand equity outcomes? Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice 7: 136-146.
- Chen-Yu HJ, Williams G, Kincade DH (1999) Determinants of consumer satisfaction with the performance of apparel products. Family and Consumer Science Research Journal 28(2); 167-192.
- Choi YS, Kim YT, Jhee OH (2009) A study on university students coffee shop use in the Seoul area. The Korean Journal of Culinary Research 15: 287-295.
- Dawson S, Bloch P, Ridgway N (1990) Shopping motives, emotional states, and retail outcomes. Journal of Retailing 66: 408-427.
- Deci EL, Ryan RM (1985) The general causality orientations scale: Self-determination in personality. Journal of Research in Personality 19: 109-134.
- Engel JF, Blackwell RD, Miniard PW (1995) Consumer Behavior. 8th ed. NY: Dryden.
- Havlena WJ, Holbrook ME (1986) The varieties of consumption experience: Comparing two typologies of emotion in consumer behavior. Journal of Consumer Research 13: 394-404.
- Henry A (2001) Consumer Behavior & Marketing Action. 6th ed. NY: Thompson Learning.
- Hirschman EC, Holbrook ME (1982) Hedonic consumption: emerging concepts, methods and propositions. Journal of Marketing 46: 92-101.
- Homer PM, Yoon SG (1992) Message framing and the interrelationships among ad-based feelings, affect, and cognition. Journal of Advertising 21: 19-33.
- Hyun YH, Nam JH (2007) The study of the structural relationships between brand equity, brand attitude, and revisit intention based on web-usage motivation groups -A case study of family restaurants-. Journal of Foodservice Management 10: 179-202.
- Jeon KC, Jung JW, Park BG (2005) The effect of selection attributes of Japanese restaurant customers on sales promotion, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty. Journal of Foodservice Management 8: 107-124.
- Jin YH (1999) A study on the present condition of the coffee and vision of 21C in Korea. The Korean Journal of Culinary Research 5: 3-28.
- Jones TO, Sasser WE (1995) Why satisfied customers defect. Havard Business Review 73: 89-99.
- Jung YW (2006a) A study on the factors of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in coffee houses. Korean Journal of Culinary Research 12: 1-17.
- Jung YW (2006b) A study on the positioning strategy of coffee house. Korean Academic Society of Hospitality Administration 15: 269-289.
- Kang HK (2003) A study on motives and tendency of purchasing jewelry in middle-aged wives comparison of the forties and more than the fifties. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 41: 257-272.
- Kang SU, Na YS (2004) The analsis toward consumption state, import and export in the world coffee market -The case of Korea, U.S.A. Japan market-. The Korean Journal of Culinary Research 10: 65-82.
- Keller KL (1998) Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity. NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Ki MO, Lee DI (2008) Influence of perceived quality and brand image on the perceived value and loyalty in specialty coffee shop -moderating role of the consumer knowledge. Journal of Foodservice Management Society of Korea 11: 49-72.
- Kim HB, Lee JW, Ro YJ (2007) Impacts of choice attributes on customer loyalty in the coffee-shop restaurant. Journal of Foodservice Management Society of Korea 10: 237-252.
- Kim KH (2003) A study on the relationship between core service and brand loyalty. MS Thesis Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kim SH, Yoo CJ (1994) Study of shopping behavior based on etlmographic approach. Journal of Consumer Studies 5: 45-62.
- Kim SS, Kim BK, Park JO (2006) Identification of selection attributions and assessment of brand equity of take-out coffee shops using conjoint analysis. Journal of Foodservice Management Society of Korea 9: 49-69.
- Kim TH, Son EY, Ko JC (2007) Research on how motivation to dine out effects consumption impulse and satisfaction -Focusing on ethnic restaurants-. Journal of the East Asian Society of Dietary Life 17: 957-962.
- Kim TH, Youn EO, Son EY (2008) A study on the impacts of a bakery franchiser's promotional activities to recruit franchises on franchisees' brand attitude, satisfaction and loyalty. Korean Academic Society of Hospitality Administration 17: 123-140.
- Kim TH, Rhee BR, Son EY (2009) A study on the effectiveness for the consentaneity of brand image and self-image in the brand attitude and choice intention -Focused on the coffee brand. Korea Academic Society of Hotel Administration 18: 171-185.
- Kim WS, Oh KN, Lee YR, Cho KO (2002) Marketing strategy for service quality improvement of specialty starbucks coffeeshop. Journal of Foodservice Management Society of Korea 5: 3-22.
- Kim YO (2003) A study on the choice attributes and customer satisfaction of a take-out coffee shop. Korean Journal of Culinary Research 9: 141-154.
- Ko JC (2007) Research on how motivation to dine out effects consumption impulse and satisfaction: Focusing on ethnic restaurants. MS Thesis Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Lee JE (2003) The influence of store environment on mood, attitude, long stay and re-visit intention. MS Thesis Pusan National University, Pusan.
- Lee JH, Kim MT, Ock JW(2005) The effects of pro-sport spectator on team identification, inspection intention, brand attitude. Journal of Global Academy of Marketing Science 15: 99-122.
- Lee JS (2007) Reserch on the influences coupon promotion consumption judgement, brand attitude and re-visit intention-with a focus on family restaurants. MS Thesis Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Lee MS, Koo JR (2003) A study on the interaction among components of brand equity by the types of consumer-brand relationship. Journal of Consumption Culture 6: 99-123.
- Lim KH (2006) The effect of consumer behavior on motivation of buy in the food service industry. Korea Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research 20: 199-216.
- Loudon DL, Della Bitta AJ (1984) Consumer Behavior, 2nd ed. NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Mo SM, Cho HS (2002) Can we predict the coffee consumption demand? Korea Industrial Economics Association 15: 295-304.
- Noble SM, Griffith DA, Adjei MT (2006) Drivers of local merchant loyalty: Understanding the influence of gender and shopping motives. Journal of Retailing 82: 177-188.
- Oliva TA, Oliver RL, Macmillan IC (1992) A catastrophe model for developing service satisfaction strategies. Journal of Marketing 56: 83-95.
- Park HJ, Park JO (2003) Buying motivations for imported and domestic formal suits among married women. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture 1: 1-10.
- Seo HS, Kim SH, Hwang IK (2003) Comparison on physicochemical properties and antioxidant activities of commonly consumed coffees at coffee shops in Seoul downtown. The Journal of Korean Society of Food Science 19: 624-630.
- Seo JH, Huh EJ (2004) Cross-cultural comparison of materialism and hedonic & utilitarian shopping value : Using Korean, American, and Japanese college student. Korean Journal of Human Ecology 13: 765-776.
- Suh JW, Yu JS (2001) Application of porters competitive strategy in Korean foodservice market: Focused on launching of US based specialty coffee shop. Korean Journal of Culinary Research 7: 69-84.
- Tauber EM (1972) Why do people shop? Journal of Marketing 36: 46-59.
- Ye JS, Yang SH (2001) The effect of loyalty program on the value recognition and loyalty of customer. Journal of Consumer Studies 12: 23-37.
- Yi Y, La S (2004) Whit influences the relationship between customer satisfaction and repurchase intention? Investigating the effects of adjusted expectations and customer loyalty. Psychology & Marketing 21: 351-373.
- Youn EO (2008) A study on the impacts of a bakery franchiser's promotional activities to recruit franchisees on franchisees' brand attitude, satisfaction and loyalty. MS Thesis Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Dick AS, Basu K (1994) Customer loyalty: Toward an integrated conceptual framework. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 22: 99-113.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- Kim, Su-Jin ; Lee, Hyung-Ryong 2011. "The Effects of Physical Environment in Coffee Shops on Customer Brand Loyalty: With a Focus on the Comparison between Mediating Effects of Customer Satisfaction and Emotional Responses" 東아시아食生活學會誌 = Journal of the East Asian Society of Dietary Life, 21(4): 609~624
- Moon, Sang-Jeong ; Bae, Hyun-Joo 2013. "The Effect of Relational Benefits on Customer Perception of Value, Satisfaction, and Loyalty in the Specialty Coffee Shop Business" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 42(1): 120~128
- Sim, Boo-Yong ; Choi, Hak-Joo ; Bak, Ji-Won ; Kim, Dong-Hee 2014. "Effects of GamiBangkeehwangkee-tang (fangj？huangqi-t？ng) ethanol extract on Collagen-induced Rheumatoid Arthritis model of DBA/1 mice" 大韓本草學會誌 = The Korea journal of herbology, 29(6): 95~102
- Choi, Yoon-Hee ; Lee, Yeon-Jung 2016. "A Study on the Influence of Coffee Shop's Service-Scape on the Perceived Values, and Brand Attitude of Customers" Culinary science & hospitality research = 한국조리학회지, 22(7): 203~221
- Lee, Hyung-Ju ; Suh, Ji-Youn 2016. "The Effect of Chinese Customer Coffee Benefit Sought on Korean Coffee Shop Satisfaction, Attachment, and Loyalty - Based on Mediating Effect of Korean Wave Attitude -" Culinary science & hospitality research = 한국조리학회지, 22(5): 151~166
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "단체급식업체 구매관리의 인터넷 활용에 관한 연구 -구매업무 담당자의 인지도를 중심으로-" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 17 (5): 605~618
- 2002 "패밀리 레스토랑 고객 특성에 따른 영양과 건강메뉴에 대한 태도 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 17 (5): 629~637
- 2003 "패밀리 레스토랑 고객의 메뉴 영양정보에 관한 인식 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 18 (3): 270~278
- 2003 "한정식업소에서 제공되는 1인분 영양소와 가격 비교조사 - 서울시 특급호텔과 창원시를 중심으로 -" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition 8 (3): 327~339
- 2004 "인식과 소비행동의 상관분석을 통한 식품 선택요인에 관한 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 19 (5): 524~531
- 2004 "외식업체 종사원의 국내.외 브랜드에 따른 직무 만족도에 대한 연구" 한국조리학회지 = The Korean journal of culinary research 10 (2): 72~83
"취업희망분야와 의사결정 영향요인의 관계에 관한 연구 -식품영양 및 외식
$\cdot$조리 전공자를 중심으로-" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition 10 (3): 311~318
- 2005 "노인소비자의 학력수준이 외식구매의사결정 과정에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 20 (6): 638~643
- 2005 "노인 소비자의 경제적 독립성이 외식 구매 의사 결정 과정에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구" 東아시아食生活學會誌 = Journal of the East Asian Society of Dietary Life 15 (4): 475~482
- 2005 "라이프스타일 유형에 따른 레스토랑 실내이미지 선호도 차이에 관한 연구" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 43 (10): 69~79
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기