사용자 중심의 상황 인지 시스템의 개발
Development of User-Centered Context Awareness System
Recently, a smart space with Ubiquitous Environment is expanding rapidly due to the development of Ubiquitous Sensor Network. Therefore, more appropriate and intelligent services of the context awareness system is being required. The previous context awareness system can provide a service to the user through the inference only on the current situation. But, it does not handle certain situation properly when the system provides abnormal result. Also it does not have any proper method of generating reliable semantic data from sensed raw data. In this paper, we are trying to solve the problems as the following approaches. First, the system recognizes abnormal result and corrects it by learning feedback from the user. Second, we suggest a method of converting sensed data into more reliable semantic data. Third, we build the system based on an Ontological context model that is capable of interoperability and reusability. Therefore, the context awareness system of our study can enhance the previous system that can generate more reliable context data, can provide more effective inference method, and can provide more intelligent system structure.
- Karen Henricksen, Jadwiga Indulska and Andry Rakotonirainy, "Infrastructure for Pervasive Computing : Challenges", Workshop on Pervasive Computing INFORMATIK 2001, Vienna, Vol.157(2001), pp.214-222.
- Philippe Debaty, Patrick Goddi and Alex Vorbau, "Integrating the physical world with the web to enable context-enhanced mobile services", Mobile Networks and Applications, Vol.10(2005), pp.385-394.
- Karen Henricksen, Jadwiga Indulska and Andry Rakotonirainy, "Modeling Context Information in Pervasive Computing Systems", Proceedings of the First International Conference on Pervasive Computing, (2002), pp.167-180.
- Xiao Hang wang, Tao Gu, Da Qing Zhang and Hung Keng Pung, "An Ontology-based Context Model in Intelligent Environments", In Proceedings of Communication Networks and Distributed System Modeling and Simulation Conference, San Diego, California, USA, (2004), pp.270-275.
- Xiao Hang Wang, Tao Gu, Da Qing Zhang, and Hung Keng Pung, "A service-oriented middleware for building context-aware services", Journal of network and Computer Applications, Vol.28(2005), pp.1-18.
- Anand Ranganathan and Roy H. Campbell, "A Middleware for Context-Aware Agents in Ubiquitous Computing Environments", International Federation for Information Processing, (2003), pp.143-161.
- Kwang-Eun Ko and Kwee-Bo Sim, "Context Aware System based on Bayesian Network driven Context Reasoning and Ontology Context Modeling", Interanational Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems, Vol.8, No.4(2008), pp.254-259.
- Anind K. Dey and Gregory D.Abowd, "Towards a Better Understanding of Context and Context- Awareness", Workshop on the what, who, where, when and how of context-awareness at CHI, April, (2000), pp.304-307.
- Steven A. N. Shafer, Barry Brumitt and JJ Cadiz, "Interaction Issues in Context-Aware Intelligent Environments", Human-Computer-Interaction, Vol.16(2001), pp.363-378.
- E.H. MamDani and S.Assilian, "An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller", International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, (1999), pp.135-147.
- Wolfgang Wike and Ralph Bergmann "Techniques and Knowledge Used for Adaptation During Case-Based Problem Solving", Tasks and Methods in Applied Artificial Intelligence, Vol.1416(1998), pp.497-503.
- Kathleen Hanney and Mark T. Keane, "The Adaptation Knowledge Bottleneck How to Ease it by Learning from Cases", International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, Vol.1266 (1997), pp.359-370.
- Anind K. Dey and Gregory D.Abowd, "A Conceptual Framework and a Toolkit for Supporting the Rapid Prototyping of Context- Aware Applications", anchor article of a special issue on Context-Aware Computing, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI) Journal, Vol.16(2001), pp.97-166.
- Harry Chen, Tim Finin and Anupam Joshi, "An Ontology for Context-Aware Pervasive Computing Environments", Special Issue on Ontologies for Distributed Systems, Knowkedge Engineering Review, Vol.18(2003), pp.197-207.
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기